The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Dat tree booty tho

609430733.jpg

Worth tree fiddy

I wood *badum tshhhh*

But yeah, what's wrong with appreciating a fine looking female speciman? It's not creepy, it's nature.

And girls, don't act like you don't like it, you only don't like it when it's some old man or summet, if it's someone you find attractive you love it!
Original post by zKlown
I wood *badum tshhhh*

But yeah, what's wrong with appreciating a fine looking female speciman? It's not creepy, it's nature.

And girls, don't act like you don't like it, you only don't like it when it's some old man or summet, if it's someone you find attractive you love it!

Sure you can appreciate, but there's also making it known, and that's usually the point at which it can get uncomfortable or creepy.

Brainy4.jpg

Worse still, not making it known but standing really... really... close... with no reason to invade personal space, that's creepy too.
Original post by skd1996
Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of? :smile: hope you have a good day!

Yes it is, I get bullied everyday. People constantly insult me, I hate it.

Help me become a man? You're good looking, I'm sure if they see me with you they'll respect me. I'll pay you £150.
Sure you can appreciate, but there's also making it known, and that's usually the point at which it can get uncomfortable or creepy.

Brainy4.jpg

Worse still, not making it known but standing really... really... close... with no reason to invade personal space, that's creepy too.

There's really no such thing as being creepy. Creepy is actually another word for ugly.
Original post by desslop
There's really no such thing as being creepy. Creepy is actually another word for ugly.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, that's creepy looking.

Creepy is more of a way to describe someone's behaviour, rather than looks.
Original post by skd1996
photo 4 (2).JPGGot to love the quality of front cameras haha :tongue:

very nice picture; your hair is lovely :smile:

Original post by jjmichaeljadson
I can just imagine most people on this thread masturbating.

oh, how lovely...:K:

Original post by janicee
Haha yeah :smile: how do you do that? I don't even function normally with enough sleep! And I'm the complete opposite. My sleep is important to me, I will hate people if they wake me up early. I don't even talk, I just grumble at people in answer. Me and mornings don't work.

i do it because i'm awesome:cool:

hahaaaa, i am the ultimate morning person, it's like the only thing people like about me... :wink:
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, that's creepy looking.

Creepy is more of a way to describe someone's behaviour, rather than looks.

Double standards. Double standards everywhere.
Original post by desslop
What's wrong with marveling at beauty? If I make a compliment about nature are you going to assume that I like to stick my schlong into a tree?

hahaaa, i just had to rep you for that.
i think that was the point i was about to put across, but i was gonna say it a little less eloquent than you just did there :tongue:

Original post by 0xygen
Yes it is, I get bullied everyday. People constantly insult me, I hate it.

Help me become a man? You're good looking, I'm sure if they see me with you they'll respect me. I'll pay you £150.

....okay now this thread is getting creepy.
Original post by desslop
Double standards. Double standards everywhere.

What makes that a double standard?
What makes that a double standard?

Sorry, I wasn't talking about you. Just that there are double standards in the mating world. A girl would probably welcome the prospect of having attractive suitors whereas she wouldn't if all the males chasing after her were basement dwellers.

Brainy4.jpg

Well yeah, speaking on forum terms, unless it's threatening or intimidating comments, I think things should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Original post by desslop
Sorry, I wasn't talking about you. Just that there are double standards in the mating world. A girl would probably welcome the prospect of having attractive suitors whereas she wouldn't if all the males chasing after her were basement dwellers.

I don't think that's quite a double standard. Looks vs behaviour again. I'm sure many would find Chris Evans [[Captain America, Human Torch]] attractive, but if he were to stare into your bedroom window at night while perched in a tree with a video camera you'd begin to consider him creepy. [[Unless you're into that stuff]]
Original post by Luke_Mckeown

....okay now this thread is getting creepy.

Haha, nah I'm just messing around rofl.
Original post by Luke_Mckeown

i do it because i'm awesome:cool:

hahaaaa, i am the ultimate morning person, it's like the only thing people like about me... :wink:

Lol that's not true, your nice :smile: and haha I honestly don't understand how people can like mornings! I wish the day started at 2 not 9 -.- I like night time :h: I always work a lot better when it's dark too, I swear it's just easier, like the night somehow makes me focus more
I don't think that's quite a double standard. Looks vs behaviour again. I'm sure many would find Chris Evans [[Captain America, Human Torch]] attractive, but if he were to stare into your bedroom window at night while perched in a tree with a video camera you'd begin to consider him creepy. [[Unless you're into that stuff]]

Of course what you described would be extremely creepy. What I'm talking about here is that being good looking actually excuses the way you behave to an extent. I emphasize to an extent. If an ugly guy comes up to a girl and asks for her number out of nowhere, she'd most likely say no because she'd find it creepy and extremely out of place. On the other hand, have someone like Chris Evans come up to her and ask for her number out of nowhere, she'd most likely give her his number. So yes double standards does apply here. But not to such an extreme degree where you have a man *stalking* a woman because that is inherently creepy. No dispute about that right?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by janicee
Lol that's not true, your nice :smile: and haha I honestly don't understand how people can like mornings! I wish the day started at 2 not 9 -.- I like night time :h: I always work a lot better when it's dark too, I swear it's just easier, like the night somehow makes me focus more

meh, i can be nice when people are nice to me, but i can also be a little evil if they deserve it.

i'm definitely a nocturnal person; i'm always up late, so i should be tired and not a morning person!

i'm doing no work today anyway
final day of the premier league, we still have a (slim) chance of winning it; that's this day gone then...
Original post by skd1996
photo 4 (2).JPGGot to love the quality of front cameras haha :tongue:

Can't get over how gorgeous you are! Wow :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by skd1996
I spent years getting severely bullied and insulted too- I know how much it sucks.

I'm pretty sure you're joking- but you don't need a girl to become a man or for people to respect you :smile:

Sad times. I was just joking around about everything, I was trying to make it obvious. I just wanted to see how you'll handle getting asked something like this.

Anyway, you failed the test.
Original post by 0xygen
Sad times. I was just joking around about everything, I was trying to make it obvious. I just wanted to see how you'll handle getting asked something like this.

Anyway, you failed the test.

Back peddling.
Original post by zKlown
Well yeah, speaking on forum terms, unless it's threatening or intimidating comments, I think things should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Well of course everything has to be taken with a truck of salt on here. A lot of [[pointless]] arguments on here happen because someone took something too literally instead of trying to understand OP's actual question

Latest