Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ang is all grown up :eek: :p: :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ang|ophi|e)
    I realize now that I'm 18, I can legitimately drink at TSR's virtual bar. :p:

:cheers:
    your a American so 21 :p:

ReputationRep:
    :yep: Euge :hugs:

:hmmm: Rob.

ReputationRep:
    legal age and all that :p:

18 is good enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Ang is all grown up :eek: :p: :cheers:
    :shock:

Time goes by so quickly :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Lolkubu :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: reading this paper
    In the current study, Kanazawa argues that humans are evolutionarily designed to be conservative, caring mostly about their family and friends, and being liberal, caring about an indefinite number of genetically unrelated strangers they never meet or interact with, is evolutionarily novel. So more intelligent children may be more likely to grow up to be liberals.

Data from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health (Add Health) support Kanazawa's hypothesis. Young adults who subjectively identify themselves as "very liberal" have an average IQ of 106 during adolescence while those who identify themselves as "very conservative" have an average IQ of 95 during adolescence.

should see what tsr thinks of that :p:

ReputationRep:
    England :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Harry Rednapp's pronunciation of Schweinsteiger :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: oh rednapp, god know why people are calling for him to be the next england manager, everyone is forgetting about the back handers he used to get in transfers, rooney poor show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    :rofl: reading this paper
    In the current study, Kanazawa argues that humans are evolutionarily designed to be conservative, caring mostly about their family and friends, and being liberal, caring about an indefinite number of genetically unrelated strangers they never meet or interact with, is evolutionarily novel. So more intelligent children may be more likely to grow up to be liberals.

Data from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health (Add Health) support Kanazawa's hypothesis. Young adults who subjectively identify themselves as "very liberal" have an average IQ of 106 during adolescence while those who identify themselves as "very conservative" have an average IQ of 95 during adolescence.

should see what tsr thinks of that :p:
    I can see somewhat of a correlation, as most conservatives tend to value family more than career, so they are not as interested in continuing their education, whereas someone who is more interested in their career tends to pursue further education. BUT, this doesn't mean all conservatives are dumb and all liberals are smart. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ang|ophi|e)
    I can see somewhat of a correlation, as most conservatives tend to value family more than career, so they are not as interested in continuing their education, whereas someone who is more interested in their career tends to pursue further education. BUT, this doesn't mean all conservatives are dumb and all liberals are smart. :cool:
    well the typical view of conservatives in the USA, the tea party we hate health care but we will allow are tax dollars to kill people but god help if they get ill :p:

god why do i do so poorly in exams yet all the work i put in for them

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :nyoron:

ReputationRep:
    :desu:

ReputationRep:
    :ciao: Argentina.

Glad they went out, I loathe Mascherano, Tevez and Heinze :desu:

ReputationRep:
    Tevez was way to good for man u to know what hit them :p:

ReputationRep:

:love:

ReputationRep:
    Rika: I dont want to see your face Hanyuu

Hanyuu: Ok :cute: *leaves*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.