Turn on thread page Beta

Film Fanatics Society - Chat Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody here write/shoot their own films? I know everyone in this soc are film buffs, but I was just wondering if anyone makes films rather than just watches them?

ReputationRep:
    I've made a few animations. My brother owns a film making company so i have had a bit of help though they are still very amateur

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woofums)
    tbf it does look a bit like Drew Barrymore at first glance
    Did you watch Up in the Air eventually? What did you think of it? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Does anybody here write/shoot their own films? I know everyone in this soc are film buffs, but I was just wondering if anyone makes films rather than just watches them?
    Nothing yet but I do have an "idea". :yes: I plan to put it on paper soon, sell it to a studio and receive a large cheque.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    Did you watch Up in the Air eventually? What did you think of it? :holmes:
    yep i did. i found it funny and lovely and thought provoking. I liked George Clooney in it ( :sexface: ) It was a good suggestion. What did you think of it?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing yet but I do have an "idea". :yes: I plan to put it on paper soon, sell it to a studio and receive a large cheque.
    What's your "idea"? :teeth:

I've started reading the da vinci code despite what everone said, first book ive tried reading in ages. Its going allright...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bedshaped)
    I've started reading the da vinci code despite what everone said, first book ive tried reading in ages. Its going allright...
    That's the thing about that book. It's SO easy to read, real page turner stuff. I read it in a few days thinking it was the best book ever at the time. Then I had time to reflect and was like... .

ReputationRep:
    yep i did. i found it funny and lovely and thought provoking. I liked George Clooney in it ( :sexface: ) It was a good suggestion. What did you think of it?
    My thoughts are exactly the same. :yes: The casting of Clooney was perfect in his role and I also liked Vera Farmiga in it. :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Love love LOVE Up In The Air. Most attractive film of the year! Clooney is a given but a serious girl crush was developed over Vera Farmiga!

ReputationRep:
    What's your "idea"? :teeth:

There's a time and place for that information and right now's not it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    That's the thing about that book. It's SO easy to read, real page turner stuff. I read it in a few days thinking it was the best book ever at the time. Then I had time to reflect and was like... .
    Heh, I'm finding it pretty difficult. I've got a couple of tom clancy books lined up after this!

Getting back into reading :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    There's a time and place for that information and right now's not it. :yep:
    You know when you're rich and stuff can you try and make my dream movie?

It consists of 4 asssasins. Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Gael Garcia Bernal and Scarlett Johannson. They're all paid somehow to find and kill each other by Jeff Bridges.

Leo kills Brad Pitt in an iconic scene. Gael falls in love with Scarlett and both decide they want to cut the deal. Leo goes after them and Jeff sends a couple of his own men after them as well.

Please write a script and stuffs when you're famous? :o:

ReputationRep:

It consists of 4 asssasins. Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Gael Garcia Bernal and Scarlett Johannson. They're all paid somehow to find and kill each other by Jeff Bridges.

Leo kills Brad Pitt in an iconic scene. Gael falls in love with Scarlett and both decide they want to cut the deal. Leo goes after them and Jeff sends a couple of his own men after them as well.

That sounds very Battle Royale-esque! :cool:

ReputationRep:

I'm not a director nor do I plan on becoming one. :no:

Also, wouldn't Scarlett and Messrs. Pitt, DiCaprio and Garcia Bernal lose their good looks by the time the film is in production? :holmes:

Thought about a title? I may give the script a go and offer you a minor role.

Interesting hubpages btw! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

this is the first animation i ever made :o: its come on since i swear.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aww :cute:.

(Original post by aja89)
    The Basketball Diaries. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    The Basketball Diaries. :yes:
    Yup yup. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

That was ace!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.