You'll get higher. Just keep posting!

I think I was a Junior Member for ages :tongue:

41 more posts to go! :zomg:
Reply 1021
Original post by wakemeup
41 more posts to go! :zomg:

I have 70 until whatever it is that comes next :tongue:
Hmmm... Okay...

Want to be a TSR demigod, or learn about the people if the past who worshipped them, ask *****...

That one can be pun free :tongue: well innuendo free :biggrin:
What are the levels and number of posts?!
Original post by chloe--
I have 70 until whatever it is that comes next :tongue:

It would take me forever to post 70 more times :eek:
I reckon I'll be in my 20s before that happens! :tongue:
Heelloooo peeps i'm bored so thought I would pop on here to see how you all are :smile:
Original post by Kittaaaaay
You sound ... I can't place it? You just sound like my mate from Portsmouth .. Ahaha

HOLY CRAP CONGRATS!
I can't even do one push up :emo:

I guess Portsmouth isn't toooo far away from me, it's in the South East and I'm in East Anglia. My laptop mic sucks, it sounds like I keep on being really quiet.
Reply 1028
Original post by g.k.galloway
Heelloooo peeps i'm bored so thought I would pop on here to see how you all are :smile:

Hiiiiiiii! :smile: I don't think I've ever spoken to you before :tongue: But I'm good, thanks, you?
So.. I prefer my 5000!! About 2000 away from my next one :colondollar:

Hey, I'm good :tongue: not nervous... Yet... :wink:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Oh gosh... I apologize, I was expecting a girl's voice again.... Jheeze I know you're a boy, but in my head you are a girl... Is it your username or your naruro picture :tongue:

Btw.. Your accent is not hated by me :redface: that is an achievement... I must say :tongue:

My username is just the first letters of my surname added to the first letters of my first name o; and hooorah my accent passes :woo:

You need to do one nowww
Original post by chloe--
Hiiiiiiii! :smile: I don't think I've ever spoken to you before :tongue: But I'm good, thanks, you?

Hi :smile: yeh i'm a bit of a lurker, current year 11/12...in limbo not sure what i am :smile:
Yep I'm okay in that i am well...but i am a nervous wreck :biggrin:

Hey, I'm good :tongue: not nervous... Yet... :wink:

This time last year i wasn't nervous yet for my module results...it was mainly the day before..this year is a different story :biggrin:
Reply 1032
Hi :smile: yeh i'm a bit of a lurker, current year 11/12...in limbo not sure what i am :smile:

Yeah, I'm not sure whether I'm still a Year 10 or if I can say 11 yet :tongue:

I'm not nervous, but that's because I'm not getting my results until the 4th thanks to my school. But good luck for Thursday! :smile:
Original post by chloe--
Yeah, I'm not sure whether I'm still a Year 10 or if I can say 11 yet :tongue:

I'm not nervous, but that's because I'm not getting my results until the 4th thanks to my school. But good luck for Thursday! :smile:

Thanks :smile: what results are you expecting? I got mine through the post last year and as i lived in the middle of nowhere i didn't get them until lunchtime whilst all my friends had theirs!
Reply 1034
Thanks :smile: what results are you expecting? I got mine through the post last year and as i lived in the middle of nowhere i didn't get them until lunchtime whilst all my friends had theirs!

Biology Unit 1 (resit) and 2, Chemistry Unit 1 (resit) and 2, Physics Unit 2, Maths Unit 2 and Geography :smile:

They said they might send them in the post, or put them online somehow, but we don't know :tongue: I'll just have to wait and see what happens!
Original post by dinrah04
My username is just the first letters of my surname added to the first letters of my first name o; and hooorah my accent passes :woo:

You need to do one nowww

Lol, I see.. Yes it does :wink: I can't, o would if I could do it via. Phone, but I can't and I'm going out now... I'll do it when I can :biggrin:

This time last year i wasn't nervous yet for my module results...it was mainly the day before..this year is a different story :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm getting some whole GCSEs as well this year... Not nervous yet!! :eek: but the morning of... I will be shaking...

Same! :tongue:
Original post by chloe--
Biology Unit 1 (resit) and 2, Chemistry Unit 1 (resit) and 2, Physics Unit 2, Maths Unit 2 and Geography :smile:

They said they might send them in the post, or put them online somehow, but we don't know :tongue: I'll just have to wait and see what happens!

I'm sure you'll do really well, Good Luck! :smile:
damn no email from my history teacher regarding my revision. I've finished History course on Nazi Germany and the exam is after Christmas and i know the dates, notes and textbook from the back of my head. Dunno what to do. Gonna do B2 and C2 notes now. Also i'm gonna try to read all P3, B3 and C3 for July's exam.

Oh yeah, Economies Textbook will join the party.
Original post by Saleemadat
damn no email from my history teacher regarding my revision. I've finished History course on Nazi Germany and the exam is after Christmas and i know the dates, notes and textbook from the back of my head. Dunno what to do. Gonna do B2 and C2 notes now. also try to read all P3, B3 and C3 for July's exam.

:woo: Nazi Germany was my AS exam! So interesting :wink:
:woo: Nazi Germany was my AS exam! So interesting :wink:

Mhm :excited::excited:

Latest