People applying for Sheffield Hallam Uni 2014

Scroll to see replies

The forge G315 anyone!? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
I held a conditional offer, and was worried about my accommodation, however it came through via email today!!
I'm in liberty court, 162. I rang up and apparently there are no en-suites available for liberty court anymore, so if you applied ensure liberty court, be prepared to be dissapointed!

On the plus side, my flat is the double bed, and has 8 people living in it!! Flat party @ ours!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomarthur
I held a conditional offer, and was worried about my accommodation, however it came through via email today!!
I'm in liberty court, 162. I rang up and apparently there are no en-suites available for liberty court anymore, so if you applied ensure liberty court, be prepared to be dissapointed!

On the plus side, my flat is the double bed, and has 8 people living in it!! Flat party @ ours!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo! Haha I applied for vic halls and lib court and reallllly want an en suite haha! Might change if I get liberty court :frown:
Original post by KaitlynRodney
Noooo! Haha I applied for vic halls and lib court and reallllly want an en suite haha! Might change if I get liberty court :frown:

Sorry!! Don't shoot the messenger!

You'll be fine, apparently, there is doubles and singles left, but no en-suite at all. :/ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry!! Don't shoot the messenger!

You'll be fine, apparently, there is doubles and singles left, but no en-suite at all. :/ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm maybe a double bed would compensate haha! How much is your contract for a double room if you dont mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm maybe a double bed would compensate haha! How much is your contract for a double room if you dont mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Comes to £103 a week, with a £200 deposit and £10 admin fee. Not too bad tbf!! Also, as they are shared, they get cleaned twice a week which is good :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Comes to £103 a week, with a £200 deposit and £10 admin fee. Not too bad tbf!! Also, as they are shared, they get cleaned twice a week which is good :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thank you! And thank goodness haha, definitely reasurring that they get cleaned x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah thank you! And thank goodness haha, definitely reasurring that they get cleaned x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! The only bad thing is that there are only 6 double beds in the whole of liberty court... Oops!! You'll be fine x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes! The only bad thing is that there are only 6 double beds in the whole of liberty court... Oops!! You'll be fine x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no! Oh well, dont really mind a single bed and im sure id slowly adapt to non en suite haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
They are the only ones that get cleaned! Your a student, you won't want to clean your own bathroom! Haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
They are the only ones that get cleaned! Your a student, you won't want to clean your own bathroom! Haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Id rather clean my own bathroom than share with loads of people!! :biggrin: haha x
I'm hoping if anyone can help with student accommodation, i'm starting this year on 18th of September i think but i'm not sure whether i should apply for accommodation as i live about an hour and 10 minutes or less away from sheffield?
Original post by ShigeoFugaki
I'm hoping if anyone can help with student accommodation, i'm starting this year on 18th of September i think but i'm not sure whether i should apply for accommodation as i live about an hour and 10 minutes or less away from sheffield?

I live in derby, 40 mins train away and staying in halls. You do not get the same uni experience staying at home!
hello, is anyone else still 'awaiting allocation' or is it just me? applied for anvil and the forge..
Original post by keithkapishe
hello, is anyone else still 'awaiting allocation' or is it just me? applied for anvil and the forge..

I'm still waiting as well
was starting to think I'm the only one.. hoping for a double bed with ensuite but fearing the worst :frown:
I know how you feel, I was hoping for an ensuite but got a feeling I won't end up getting one
I'm starting at Sheffield Hallam in September and looking for people on my course and flatmates. Anyone studying English BA Hons or staying in Leadmill Point? I'm in flat 60 :-) feel free to add me on facebook, if you search 'Emily Headen' you should find me :smile:
I'm staying in Forge E217 and studying Education with Psychology and Counselling. There are Facebook groups with a lot of us in Forge/block E/doing this course so add me on Facebook and I can add you to either of those if you'd like. Just search "Ciretta Paone-Hoyland".
I was hoping for ensuite double bed but only offered the ensuite

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending