Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when the last few interviews are and hence when they're likely to give out offers/rejections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueberrysro)
    Does anyone know when the last few interviews are and hence when they're likely to give out offers/rejections?
    They'll email when they email, it seems. Could be anytime at 'the end of March' really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedSchoolHope4)
    They'll email when they email, it seems. Could be anytime at 'the end of March' really.
    I reckon week beginning the 24th? As last day of March is a Monday and doubt they'd leave it to the very last minute...though this is pure speculation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanb)
    i can stop stressing now as to when we hear back from liverpool! got my offer from bristol today probs gonna firm bristol even if i get liverpool
    Cheers for making us feel so much better!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angela_C)
    Would Liverpool consider me if I didn't get the grades this year but were to reapply next year? Or do they only consider first time applicants to the uni who have done a levels over 3 years? (I have an offer already from Keele but I'm worried about getting AAb or something) also I thought it was only if you had mitigating circumstances to resist? Thanks for your help
    I'm not sure if they accept consecutive applications- you'll have to check the admissions supplement on their website. A lot of unis tend to allow it if you received a pre-interview rejection rather than post-interview though.
    Well obviously having mitigating circumstances will help the admissions staff to understand your reasons behind resitting and they could use it when considering your application. But from what I researched this year, Exeter, Liverpool and Lancaster do not require you to have mitigating circumstances in order to re-apply.

The fact you have an offer should motivate you to work hard for the grades- only a few months left and exams will be over, so just get your head down until then and you're free to do whatever you like! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student 1)
    I reckon week beginning the 24th? As last day of March is a Monday and doubt they'd leave it to the very last minute...though this is pure speculation

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They'll probably do whatever we expect the LEAST of haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagelthins)
    They'll probably do whatever we expect the LEAST of haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably :/ Not sure if this is true, but a friend says a family friend had a Liverpool interview for medicine and was rejected on Thursday.. So now I feel very on edge!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know how Liverpool give out the offers? is it solely based on the interview, or do they incorporate your GCSE/personal statement scores into the decision too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2014examinations)
    does anyone know how Liverpool give out the offers? is it solely based on the interview, or do they incorporate your GCSE/personal statement scores into the decision too?
    I think they mainly base it on the interview score, but in borderline cases will have to incorporate academic/personal statement scores too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling we might hear late this week!! Seen as last year they told people on the 20th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stotttyy)
    I have a feeling we might hear late this week!! Seen as last year they told people on the 20th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too! I bet they've already made the decisions and are just working on sending them out! Exciting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I bet they've already made the decisions and are just working on sending them out! Exciting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Terrifying!

ReputationRep:
    Terrifying!
    (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there's an accommodation day or anything like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sar-egy)
    thats probably the last thing on my mind atm :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sar-egy)
    I think they had a webinar a while back? There's a 30 min video of it somewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Terrifying!
    I'm pretty excited I think. Just so I can finally make my decisions after this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So nervous/excited...I'm really trying to stay off this thread as it makes me even more nevous but it isn't working😩 I'm thinking that they may send offers/rejections out at the end of this week but I am not certain at all... it will probably happen on a day I least expect it to!

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty excited I think. Just so I can finally make my decisions after this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you have offers then? I'm waiting on 2 interviews and gap year is looking more and more likely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you have offers then? I'm waiting on 2 interviews and gap year is looking more and more likely

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I have three already but I don't really know what to firm. Regretfully, I applied in a bit of a haste and didn't do enough research about the schools beforehand so the decision now is a bit tough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.