Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BastillePompeii)
    You are a silly, silly teenager: your attitude is apalling.

To some extent, you insult a certain member in this thread by calling her a 'doll face'. You then instigate these petty arguments with no real direction or purpose.

Sure, quote me anytime.
    :lol:
    What's your reason to get involved?

Since when is dollface an insult?
    Care to tell me how? If you knew me, you would understand that I tend to call people amusing names, only because that it my personality, everyone knows that everything said on this thread should not be taken offensively as we are only having a laugh, and joking with each other.

Silly teenager? Hmm, you seem to be the 'silly' one in this case seeing as you have no idea how this argument started and yet have already decided that I am the one in the wrong when it is clear who actually is. I started a normal conversation with her and she responded rudely. I was calm the whole time, she was the one who blew this out of proportion.
    So do yourself a favour, and stop trying to be a hero, because it's not working

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    I'll get my man James to hunt you down fail twin!

And thanks Nav!
    I despise his meager existence. I know all of his weaknesses: one of them being his self ego, much like AManabbar?- cant remember her username....

ReputationRep:
    Just pointing this out, I'm not the one who brought the rain, I was happily saying how I wanted a shiney sticker and then I asked her how 'doll face' was an insult... and then she said I was threatened by her and I was calling her dollface on the basis of her appearance when I never even saw her photo.

However, I do apologise for any offence caused to her, it wasn't intentional, she obviously misunderstood.

ReputationRep:
    I despise his meager existence. I know all of his weaknesses: one of them being his self ego, much like AManabbar?- cant remember her username....
    Nahhh hes my bruh, we handle the VIP invititations. And heyyyy leave Aman alone, i got her back too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    breaks my heart to see society crumbling like this! :eek:
    I know right wish they'd stop! I wouldn't post a picture on here now for what someone would say! Think everyone should calm down and get back to the point of this thread..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenRM)
    I know right wish they'd stop! I wouldn't post a picture on here now for what someone would say! Think everyone should calm down and get back to the point of this thread..
    Don't worry about it, post your picture, its just certain people are overreacting.....

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't already noticed, I did apologise. So you really are proving yourself to be extremely immature.

Also I can't help but think that you purposely capitalised the 'A' and the 'M'. But don't worry, I'm used to people trying to make a mockery out of name
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Nahhh hes my bruh, we handle the VIP invititations. And heyyyy leave Aman alone, i got her back too!!

ReputationRep:
    This is the world wide web-this has nothing to do with someones business per se: when I find a irregularity; in this case, cyber bullying a minor- expect me to quote you.

Im sorry? It was your choice to quote me- so I dont how I have instigated you.....whatever that is supposed to mean :/
    So what if it is the world wide web? When two people are having a heated debate, i don't see the reason for you to get involved. If you see people arguing in a bus/park/street do you interfere because its a public place? I'm guessing not. So i don't see what gives you the right to interfere here, just let them be.

And your comment instigated because it was such a foolish thing to say. And you said feel free to quote back, so I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    I'll get my man James to hunt you down fail twin!

And thanks Nav!
    Anything for you love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    And what used to be a beautiful happy community has been brought down to its knees
    ikr normally the females are on their knees for another reason

u could be the saviour and stop this by posting ur pic :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nav_Mallhi)
    So what if it is the world wide web? When two people are having a heated debate, i don't see the reason for you to get involved. If you see people arguing in a bus/park/street do you interfere because its a public place? I'm guessing not. So i don't see what gives you the right to interfere here, just let them be.

And your comment instigated because it was such a foolish thing to say. And you said feel free to quote back, so I did.
    Exactly, it's not like it was a case of cyber bullying, seeing as I'm totally against that.
    He's just being immature and dragging this on when it finished hours ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    u could be the saviour and stop this by posting ur pic :yep:
    hahah i dont think an unedited/make up-less picture of me would save anything!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    hahah i dont think an unedited/make up-less picture of me would save anything!
    it will, i have faith :1:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpet21)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Baby no need for spoilers if your the prize :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    It's lost in Will.i.am's delusioned ego and partly so far up his arse it's making him think that he is any good :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Baby no need for spoilers if your the prize :sexface:
    YOU'RE* I think you should stop flirting this instance, because you need to go back to primary schools :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Snapshot_20130412_23.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  41.1 KB Getting it back on topic! My webcam is poor and my lamp in the background kinda screws with the light but fxck it an unedited make up-less picture of moi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nav_Mallhi)

So what if its the world wide web?- what do you mean by this?

'heated debate'- are you kidding me- missemma1 was not even rebuttling.

'what gives you the right'- my human rights: dont you dare impose on them.
    Im sorry, but you analogy is purely fictional. Are you telling me that you wouldnt intervene in public if you witnessed a few people taking sides and picking on a minor. Whatever the circumstances- wether in public or not, I would indeed intervene. It speaks volumes of what type of person you are. :/

I will ignore the rest of your insults- thank you very much.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.