Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My username is on the home page could people add my boyfriend, his username is pie0matic :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JadeD1990)
    If anyone knows of a hack that works I'd love to know how you do it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ive just installed one to see if it works, but its an android only app, if you want to get it you can PM cos i dont know the rules of posting links of these kind of things in threads

ReputationRep:
    Any iOS hacks would be great

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No hints or tips for hacks in this thread. If you want to use them, just google. It's not hard.

ReputationRep:
    The 'secret' way to get 6 free donuts:

On the halloween task when Lisa is researching in the library, click on Mr Burns and the top task should be a 6 second task for 6 donuts and it will say you've unlocked the secret

I saw this online and thought I had missed it! But Lisa goes to the library twice to research so it should work on either time

Thought anyone might find this helpful

edit: seems to not work for some :confused: But try it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    The 'secret' way to get 6 free donuts:

On the halloween task when Lisa is researching in the library, click on Mr Burns and the top task should be a 6 second task for 6 donuts and it will say you've unlocked the secret

I saw this online and thought I had missed it! But Lisa goes to the library twice to research so it should work on either time

Thought anyone might find this helpful
    Nope. My Lisa was just finishing that task. No 6 second task for Burns on his list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Nope. My Lisa was just finishing that task. No 6 second task for Burns on his list.
    I literally just did mine, wasn't even expecting it! I was just going to set him on a task and saw that

She still had about 45 minutes of the task left if that matters

was your Lisa task the first or second time she goes to research in the library?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    I literally just did mine, wasn't even expecting it! I was just going to set him on a task and saw that

She still had about 45 minutes of the task left if that matters

was your Lisa task the first or second time she goes to research in the library?
    I think first, not been paying that close attention, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I think first, not been paying that close attention, tbh.
    Hmm try the next time, I think the tasks go: Lisa researching, Lisa and Moe watch the freakshow then Lisa researches again

hope it can work for you!

ReputationRep:
    Of course, I need Lisa to do those tasks :daydreaming:

She's still missing. I wonder what she's off doing.

I'm almost at a complete stop taskwise. Homer's off joining the church of lard lad, but that's all I've got. I really hope they get it sorted soon :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    Of course, I need Lisa to do those tasks :daydreaming:

She's still missing. I wonder what she's off doing.

I'm almost at a complete stop taskwise. Homer's off joining the church of lard lad, but that's all I've got. I really hope they get it sorted soon :erm:
    Try uninstalling/reinstalling the app? Is she in Krustyland?

ReputationRep:
    Try uninstalling/reinstalling the app? Is she in Krustyland?
    Unfortunately it's a known bug :sad:
    She's not in krustyland. I've not tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, but google shows that other people have, so I don't know that there's any point :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Only just caught onto this game, it is quality! ha. Anyone currently playing, feel free to add me: RJH1994.

ReputationRep:
    Ok. So Apu and Ned can both collect goo. Homer is on never ending tasks. I am still trying to work on Squidport and catch up on buildings I haven't built.

I really want Burns coffin, and I wish I had enough donuts for Marge the witch.

How is everyone doing in the game?

Also, how many friends do you have- I have around 68 and going through every Springfield every day is starting to become tedious.

How many friends do you have in the game, how do you cope?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nasher and Basher)
    Also, how many friends do you have- I have around 68 and going through every Springfield every day is starting to become tedious.

I've only been going through the friends who actually have ghosts at the moment. I might go through and delete anyone who doesn't at some point soon :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nasher and Basher)
    Ok. So Apu and Ned can both collect goo. Homer is on never ending tasks. I am still trying to work on Squidport and catch up on buildings I haven't built.

I really want Burns coffin, and I wish I had enough donuts for Marge the witch.

How is everyone doing in the game?

I have a lot of friends but half of them don't play, so hard to delete them though because when you click on their profile you don't know if they still play or not

I wish I had donuts too! There are so many things I would get if I had enough donuts but I don't

I'm on about 5800 goo, some of my friends are near 10000 though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I need some friends who will donate gremlins, I never seem to get any in my town, even if I give the friends I visit gremlins

My username is JellyTots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Short but Sweet)
    I need some friends who will donate gremlins, I never seem to get any in my town, even if I give the friends I visit gremlins

My username is JellyTots
    They vanish if you don't log in during the four hours they're in your town...

ReputationRep:
    addictive game!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have the most persistent gremlin ever, it has evaded over 20 taps. Argh, frustrating! I hope that neighbour enjoys their 4 goos.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.