Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni182)
    you got around the same as me B for lang and a B for maths! I currently study History, english and politics what about you?
    I study English Lit&Lang, Applied Business, Psychology and RE. How's politics?? They didn't offer that in our sixth form...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting for a response to their BA English application? I applied about 7 weeks ago and still waiting. What does this mean? :/

ReputationRep:
    Applied for International Relations with Political Science and had an email confirming they'd received my offer before Christmas. No offer as of yet anyone else in the same boat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmakatex)
    Applied for International Relations with Political Science and had an email confirming they'd received my offer before Christmas. No offer as of yet anyone else in the same boat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep. Applied on the 10th Dec and got an email on the 31st... Nothing else yet

ReputationRep:
    Any medics with offers on here Still in shock I got one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizz-ie)
    What did you pick as your majors? I've chosen Chemistry and Maths, definitely going to firm Birmingham! Have you decided whether to yet?
    chemistry and maths as well! i'm almost certainly putting them as firm hopefully you in september then!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmakatex)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've applied for Psychology and I haven't even had an email confirming they've received my application yet! :/
    Uni's seem to be slow this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zobia63)
    I study English Lit&Lang, Applied Business, Psychology and RE. How's politics?? They didn't offer that in our sixth form...
    I love politics so much! feel bad that they didn't offer it to you, it's a really good subject

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else here going to the English Lit Applicant Visit Day tomorrow ?

I've got an unconditional offer so I really hope I like it so then I can firm Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzyb96)
    chemistry and maths as well! i'm almost certainly putting them as firm hopefully you in september then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So glad there's going to be someone doing the same as me! I'm so excited for uni now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColourDog)
    I've applied for Psychology and I haven't even had an email confirming they've received my application yet! :/
    Uni's seem to be slow this year
    How long have you been waiting? They sent me an acknowledgement email for Psychology within a day I think, but then I did apply in October so it was a lot quieter then than it is now!

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Economics
    Predicted AAB (Biology, Chemistry, Maths), offered AAA
    If i got A*AB (Biology,Chemistry,Maths), do you guys reckon they'd still accept me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeJennifleur)
    How long have you been waiting? They sent me an acknowledgement email for Psychology within a day I think, but then I did apply in October so it was a lot quieter then than it is now!
    I applied quite late (beginning of jan), but had confirmation from all other uni's within a day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizz-ie)
    So glad there's going to be someone doing the same as me! I'm so excited for uni now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    theres a separate natural sciences thread if you wanted to join in, theres not that many people

ReputationRep:
    is anyone on here thinking of applying for the music scholarship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzyb96)
    theres a separate natural sciences thread if you wanted to join in, theres not that many people
    Ooh where?! Also, are you going to the applicant visit day on the 18th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SimpsP)
    Any medics with offers on here Still in shock I got one.
    Me planning on firming?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody had an offer to study music?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brettgmason)
    I'm doing literature and drama and put elgar as my third choice after tennis courts for first and second!
    I have an offer to study music and have out Elgar Court as my first choice x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xT4Z1N4TRx)
    Applied for Economics
    Predicted AAB (Biology, Chemistry, Maths), offered AAA
    If i got A*AB (Biology,Chemistry,Maths), do you guys reckon they'd still accept me?
    It's hard to say because it depends on a lot of things. If they fill all their places without needing clearance then I can't see why they'd become lenient and accept people that didn't meet condition s. However, if they don't fill all places then there's every chance they'll accept you but that also depends on a lot of things. I'm on the same boat but for computer science.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.