Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, don't worry I haven't received anything yet but ill probably also be rejected due to my poor ukcat score.
    Did they give you the option of going on to another course such as biology or biomedical science?

(Original post by Ambitions)
    "UCAS TRACK HAS CHANGED"... so turns out QM rejected me...
    Tbh, I can't believe I wasted an option on them... Haha

(Haha, I'm just being spiteful because I'm rejected :P) Honestly, best of luck for those lucky enough to get through to the next stage! Quite a few people I know go there, heard great stuff :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    A100
    That's really surprising. Rejection with 740 UKCAT? For graduates, Barts interview from the top down. I had an interview at Barts last year with 670 mind you, and I had all the usual experience anyone else had.

What is your work experience and extra-circulars like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oz40)
    That's really surprising. Rejection with 740 UKCAT? For graduates, Barts interview from the top down. I had an interview at Barts last year with 670 mind you, and I had all the usual experience anyone else had.

What is your work experience and extra-circulars like?
    Are you a graduate?

ReputationRep:
    Has any graduate entry for medicine had interview invites yet??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr.sangs)
    has any graduate entry for medicine had interview invites yet??
    a100 or a101?

ReputationRep:
    :mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:Barts:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

ReputationRep:
    Has any graduate entry applicant for A101 had interview invites yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenNaulls)
    A*AA prediction: 380
    A at AS: 60
    A* EPQ: 70
    Level 3 OCR National Business Studies Distinction: 120
    Level 3 Performing Arts Merit: 80

=710... I think there might be something else in there somewhere that brought it up to 790, but I can't remember and I don't really want to check. Ugh.

I've emailed them, but at the end of the day what's done is done!
    What the actual hell!! Then i know im not dodging their bullet, I have 540 UCAS but 740 UKCAT. All i can put it down to is that its a 50:50 weight and not a sliding scale. but that's contradicting because from last years data one can make up for the other!

If you got rejected with 790 its either a mistake or people are applying with tariffs of 1000+ id call them up ASAP man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raveen789)
    What the actual hell!! Then i know im not dodging their bullet, I have 540 UCAS but 740 UKCAT. All i can put it down to is that its a 50:50 weight and not a sliding scale. but that's contradicting because from last years data one can make up for the other!

If you got rejected with 790 its either a mistake or people are applying with tariffs of 1000+ id call them up ASAP man!
    Will they still be in the office? I've emailed them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr.sangs)
    Has any graduate entry applicant for A101 had interview invites yet?
    What was your ukcat score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcapsoccer)
    guys i cant believe that, i just got rejected with 540 tariff and 740 ukcat.. is anyone at any similar situation or should i call them up or something..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Now thats weird I have exact same stats 540 tariff AAAAa and 740 UKCAT, probably not got round to me yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenNaulls)
    Will they still be in the office? I've emailed them.
    Dunno but worth a shot id be so mad with a score like yours!

ReputationRep:
    Dunno but worth a shot id be so mad with a score like yours!
    Will wait until Monday, give them chance to read the email. Get my facts straight with my Head of Sixth.

ReputationRep:
    Now thats weird I have exact same stats 540 tariff AAAAa and 740 UKCAT, probably not got round to me yet
    yeah what can i say.. i am really surprised though! good luck with your application, i hope you get a chance

ReputationRep:
    grauted to a101 i have creted a thread it is called Barts gradute entry medicine a101 have a look and all your feedback will be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherazhar)
    Simply saying for A Levels A*=140 A=120 B=100 and so on.
    I wonder how that translates to my points system hmm, thanks! international applicant!

ReputationRep:
    Gradutes who ahve applied to 5 year programme i have also created a thread . I would be grateful if you could add the details to the threat calleed Barts gardutes applying to a100

ReputationRep:
    Wth has happened to BARTS? I wasn't panicking unless I saw Stephen's post who got rejected with 710 ucas tariff like seriously? I am sure that they didn't count the tariff properly. Because this is an insane score. Does anyone know around what date they finish sending rejections?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    Are you a graduate?
    yes

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.