Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AHP1)
    yeah... cos Tevez is more technical than physical...
    not denying he isn't technical, but I think he uses his strength more
    terrible argument tevez is purely technical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Where are the Arsenal posts man the majority of today's posts here have been something regarding race :confused:
    Arsenal's next match isn't until Monday night, and since this thread is ahead of all the other club threads on TSR (this post being the 191064th), it's an easy target for off-topic and controversial conversations...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Where are the Arsenal posts man the majority of today's posts here have been something regarding race :confused:
    Posts about Arsenal in the Arsenal thread? Don't be silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Too big of an ask right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    So Wenger confirmed he's staying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    So Wenger confirmed he's staying.
    Is this judged from his press conference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    https://twitter.com/johncrossmirror

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    John Cross on twitter, quoted Wenger:

"Look, I've said that many times already, I've given my word to this club and I want to continue where I am". Then after a long pause, Wenger added: “That means to stay.”

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    x
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    x

Ahh thanks.

I honestly don't know how to react however. Part of me is happy he's staying yet I'm still worried next season won't be different, especially after what he said in today's press conference.

ReputationRep:
    Would be hilarious to see WOB's if Wenger went to Barca/PSG/City/Utd and won everything. That would shut you ***** up.

ReputationRep:
    Terrible news if true.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt Wenger will ever resign until he's physically too old or finishes outside of 4th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Terrible news if true.
    Part of me wants him to leave to Man Utd or Barca (at the end of the season) and eventually win everything just to slap you people in the face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Oh lawd, mu15 has some competition,

I'm rooting for you bro.
    :lol: Cheers Brah :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Cross has also reported that its "almost certain" for Sagna to leave this summer after rejecting a 3 year contract.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DurhamXI)
    Part of me wants him to leave to Man Utd or Barca (at the end of the season) and eventually win everything just to slap you people in the face.
    why would he win everything there he's terrible tactically

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    why would he win everything there he's terrible tactically
    At Arsenal he works with his hands tied behind his back. Put him in at Utd or Barca where he only deals with football and developing players, he would win everything. Especially with the lack of **** arse people around him ****ing around with transfers.

I don't buy that he is terrible tactically, it is more to do with the fact that many members of our team just suck and are not good enough to wear the badge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    Cross has also reported that its "almost certain" for Sagna to leave this summer after rejecting a 3 year contract.
    Sagna can get the **** out. We stuck by him when he was playing badly for long periods of time and now he is just being a greedy piece of ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DurhamXI)
    Sagna can get the **** out. We stuck by him when he was playing badly for long periods of time and now he is just being a greedy piece of ****.
    Meh, I already said numerous times I wouldn't mind if he stays or leaves, I think he's lackluster going forward and he's not getting any younger.

If he wants to move on fair enough, he isn't worth ~£100,000 a week anyway, and I doubt many clubs would get value for money offering him a 3 year contract with those wages. He is replaceable.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.