Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by o.nalhady)
    Time to lose hope already is it not?
    Most probably 😔

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had a post interview rejection yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joanne9495)
    Anyone had a post interview rejection yet?
    I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    Let's give them a deadline till this Friday shall we?!
    Then we all protest at their door demanding an offer cos they simply took too long! LOOL. I AM A GENIUS! Why didn't I think of that before?!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone successfully claimed back expenses yet?

ReputationRep:
    Then we all protest at their door demanding an offer cos they simply took too long! LOOL. I AM A GENIUS! Why didn't I think of that before?!
    Its acc hasn't been that long, I know people who were interviewed for Manchester in december and only heard back 3/4 weeks ago. THE WAIT IS A KILLER!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I have

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Joanne, i received my travel claims on the 16th of March in my bank account.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mwahahaha evil mastermind... *strokes imaginary cat*

ReputationRep:
    post interview rejection for this, on track today

so far I have 1 pre interview rejection and 2 post interview rejections and 1 upcoming interview for 6year medicine at Nottingham. I'm trying to stay positive but I really don't know what I did wrong at my other interviews!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2en1)

so far I have 1 pre interview rejection and 2 post interview rejections and 1 upcoming interview for 6year medicine at Nottingham. I'm trying to stay positive but I really don't know what I did wrong at my other interviews!!
    Ohh don't worry. Stay strong all you need is one offer and hopefully the Nottingham one is it. Maybe ask them for feedback so you know what to do differently next time. I wish you all the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicjug)
    Ohh don't worry. Stay strong all you need is one offer and hopefully the Nottingham one is it. Maybe ask them for feedback so you know what to do differently next time. I wish you all the best!
    how's it going for you? where did u apply, offers/rejections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2en1)

Sometimes it is just luck. Use the experiences you learnt from your previous interviews. You have got this! keep positive and go prepared and you will smash it! Just be yourself and imagine your talking to your teacher or something. I believe in you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Usman9)
    Yes, I have

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How's your app coming along?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    Sometimes it is just luck. Use the experiences you learnt from your previous interviews. You have got this! keep positive and go prepared and you will smash it! Just be yourself and imagine your talking to your teacher or something. I believe in you!
    Aaw everyone here is so nice and supportive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    How's your app coming along?
    Still not heard back :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2en1)
    how's it going for you? where did u apply, offers/rejections?
    I've had two interviews this one and one at BSMS still waiting to hear from both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2en1)

Sorry to hear about the rejection before the Nottingham interview, try organising some mock interviews with doctors or your teachers. Be confident in your interview. I really hope you get it

ReputationRep:
    Rejection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Usman9)
    Rejection
    oh Sorry to hear that. Was that your final uni choice pending?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.