Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ooftar)
    As did I!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As did I! I agree about the watch being a decoy - I was about to put 10 minutes late but read through it again and changed my answer to on time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habbajabba969)
    As did I! I agree about the watch being a decoy - I was about to put 10 minutes late but read through it again and changed my answer to on time
    I think I got that... i got confused by it all though, so I just panicked and put that answer. Seemed odd for her to be late.

Has anyone heard anything back fromOxford yet?
    ( I know it's early days, but you never know! )

ReputationRep:
    I got 10 minutes early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knowing)
    I got 10 minutes early
    So did I, and I am fairly confident with my answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimiaak)
    read my earlier posts regarding the question

ReputationRep:
    Me too, I'm pretty sure we're right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonwinner)
    Me too, I'm pretty sure we're right

Please do enlighten me. Here's my reasoning.

Additional time spent on journey= Time spent finding the place+Time spent walking there = 20mins (train not accounted for as she wasn't actually late for the train)

Time on clock = Additional Time Spent on Journey - Time Clock is slow by
    = 20mins-20mins=0mins difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkman94)

Additional time spent on journey= Time spent finding the place+Time spent walking there = 20mins (train not accounted for as she wasn't actually late for the train)

I can't remember the exact numbers but I remember adding it all up twice to make sure and it was 10 mins early... Doesn't really matter though, why are you so mad?

ReputationRep:

It didn't say the train was 10 mins late "according to her watch" i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theoracle12)
    It didn't say the train was 10 mins late "according to her watch" i
    not in those words no, but it suggested that... why do you have red reputation gems?

(Original post by anonwinner)
    I can't remember the exact numbers but I remember adding it all up twice to make sure and it was 10 mins early... Doesn't really matter though, why are you so mad?
    no i'm not mad, just wondering whether my reasoning is flawed. if it is, then now's a good time to correct it no?

ReputationRep:
    When do we hear??

ReputationRep:
    When do we hear??
    Most likely next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SahilM309)
    Do you think that this test was particularly challenging/easy or are we looking at roughly the same cutoff score of the last few years (~65 ish) ?

Once interviews have taken place, do TSA scores still contribute to your application? Or is it only used as a qualifier to select the interview worthy candidates?
    I personally thought the test was alright, but that's probably due to my experience doing thinking skills in AS. Guessed (Educated ones mind you ) some, answered some, all in the set of skills of answering a thinking skills paper.

Next week's the week, eh? Hopefully all of us (?) shall receive the email!

ReputationRep:
    What happens if we dont get an interview? Are we told when people get interviews? (Like a job rejection where they really aren't sorry but say they are.)

ReputationRep:
    Yes lads, got an interview offer for PPE on the 8th to the 10th, hmu when you get yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimmyRussel1)
    Yes lads, got an interview offer for PPE on the 8th to the 10th, hmu when you get yours
    already out???? :eek: congrats! which college?

ReputationRep:

You already have been invited???? :eek:

Which college? When did you send your application?

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer from oxford, i'm pretty happy about that and they want me to go in for an interview within the next month or so!

guys, don't take everything at face value.

semi-related: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...221&highlight=

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=milkman94;51692333]guys, don't take everything at face value
    you are totally right ... I just think we should keep calm.. however, someone has to be the first even though it is still to early now.

ReputationRep:
    guys, don't take everything at face value.

semi-related: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...221&highlight=
    What if this guy is the Oxford admissions staff looking for non-gullible students to call them out? *gasp*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.