Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Lol sounds like a plan, whenever you're in town feel free to give me a visit
    that would be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    Thats true Good luck
    Can not find it all i can find is member of the month .

ReputationRep:
    Stressed my photography controlled assessment has to be handed in on Monday with my final photographs printed off and ive sent them off to get printed and im worried they wont arrive in time, plus then I have to display my work, finish annotating in my portfolio and finish writing a photographer essay which I have no idea what im writing about, on top of that I also have to make a dress in textiles which has to be in for 2 weeks time and I dont even know how to make a dress and it will probably end up going wrong, along with finishing an essay for my textiles controlled assesment. Oh yeah and not forgetting I have a 2 hour long mock exam tomorrow that ive barely had chance to revise for cause ive been so busy and stressed. I cant wait to finish A levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Norfolk Yeah nothing interesting goes on here lol.
    Norfolk has the bowls going on thats a plus .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilyjfisher)
    Stressed my photography controlled assessment has to be handed in on Monday with my final photographs printed off and ive sent them off to get printed and im worried they wont arrive in time, plus then I have to display my work, finish annotating in my portfolio and finish writing a photographer essay which I have no idea what im writing about, on top of that I also have to make a dress in textiles which has to be in for 2 weeks time and I dont even know how to make a dress and it will probably end up going wrong, along with finishing an essay for my textiles controlled assesment. Oh yeah and not forgetting I have a 2 hour long mock exam tomorrow that ive barely had chance to revise for cause ive been so busy and stressed. I cant wait to finish A levels.
    You can and will do it, what did the shop person say, how many days?

You are doing textiles how do you find that? I really want to start making certain items, but I bet you have the flare for it, you will be lright for tomorrows exam goodluck, try to not worry about the photo’s as it is out of your control, but you will do well in your exam tomorrow and you will make a truly beautiful dress x.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    No your not, you don’t come across that way. Highfive to the not being into the clubbing think, I have never actually been in fact xD.
    Okay. I'm not conventionally fun I could probably have an interesting conversation about something like politics, or poo, or Pop Tarts, but I hate rollercoasters. Haha. And I've never been to a club either *highfives back". Seeing as I don't drink, nor do I particularly enjoy the music in such an environment, I just don't go. I don't really like being surrounded by random people, let alone random drunk people, either. I suddenly shut off in those circumstances and get all anxious. It's kind of annoying.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    :snow: It's snowing! Snowing, snowing, snowing! :snow:

:crazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Not exactly, TSR isn't really the place for such an offer/it has already been made very clearly and repeatedly

You seriously don't know how to ride a bike!? Perhaps a tandem is in order then.. :beard:

Spoiler:
    Show
    So long as you don't mind riding in front :perv:
    Well,I'm having surgery today so it would be nice to have someone do stuff for me post RV as discussed.

I told you last summer that I don't know how to ride one,why are you surprised?!i wanna get a bmw motorcycle,let's see how that pans out.
    Okay but only if you're able to catch me if I ever fall! My face is the money maker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittiara)
    :snow: It's snowing! Snowing, snowing, snowing! :snow:

:crazy:
    Where?? OMG I knew it

ReputationRep:
    Like **** warmed up today :sick: and also wanting to kill my sodding landlord :mad:

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Well,I'm having surgery today so it would be nice to have someone do stuff for me post RV as discussed.
    Oh, good luck! You certainly should have some support :console:

I told you last summer that I don't know how to ride one, why are you surprised?!
    I forgot :ashamed2:

i wanna get a bmw motorcycle,let's see how that pans out
    Haha, funny joke

Okay but only if you're able to catch me if I ever fall! My face is the money maker
    Hmm, not sure about catching you.. so just make sure when you fall, it's on your ass, onto grass :borat:

P.S. It's your brain that's the money maker! It's your face that's the pretty picture* maker

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Like **** warmed up today :sick: and also wanting to kill my sodding landlord :mad:
    Get better soon I too feel poorly - headaches and anxiety over the coming weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel like poo, was one question off a first. ****ers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can not find it all i can find is member of the month .

I think that role is gone but you can try this one...
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...-Welcome-Squad

ReputationRep:
    Have a dead leg. Can some get my Monster out the fridge please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Ahh, so you have studied Loftus and Palmer and Milgram? What did you think of their studies? Milgrams study is very interesting and shows a lot about how we behave imo.

I'm applying to Queen Mary, Brunel, Middlesex, Hertfordshire and Kingston Want to go Queen Mary though

Ahh lol. Do you definitely wanna go imperial or do you not mind going to another one? Cause that would save you the trouble of studying Maths. Make sure you are completely sure about what you wanna do.
    Yep, I found Milgram the most interesting :lol: Loftus and Palmer was ok but I didn't like learning so many studies for Eyewitness Testimony though

Aaah interesting, good luck with your application, hope you get into Queen Mary's

Imperial provide the most ideal degree course for me since they have the option to study a degree with an year in industry and provide a masters to that degree which no other London University I know of has. So I'm currently thinking about it but I'm not entirely sure about taking a gap year in order to go to Imperial though. Just found out today that most B-graders at GCSE fail or do badly at A so I'm currently thinking UCL might be my best bet :lol:

PRSOM .
    Yep, that's one of them :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    Yep, I found Milgram the most interesting :lol: Loftus and Palmer was ok but I didn't like learning so many studies for Eyewitness Testimony though

Aaah interesting, good luck with your application, hope you get into Queen Mary's

Imperial provide the most ideal degree course for me since they have the option to study a degree with an year in industry and provide a masters to that degree which no other London University I know of has. So I'm currently thinking about it but I'm not entirely sure about taking a gap year in order to go to Imperial though. Just found out today that most B-graders at GCSE fail or do badly at A so I'm currently thinking UCL might be my best bet :lol:

Yep, that's one of them :lol:
    Yeahh I think most people find Milgrams study very interesting. Did you learn more than one study for eyewitness testimony? We only did Loftus and Palmer.

Thank you

Don't go by how other people have found it. If you put your mind and hard work into A-Level Maths you can definitely ace it! just make sure you don't end up regretting your decision haha and talk to as many people as you can about which uni to go to so they can maybe help you think clearer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feeling miserable. Mocks coming up next week.

ReputationRep:
    Frustrated :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Not feeling so good. Never feel too good on Wednesdays.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Yeahh I think most people find Milgrams study very interesting. Did you learn more than one study for eyewitness testimony? We only did Loftus and Palmer.

Thank you

Don't go by how other people have found it. If you put your mind and hard work into A-Level Maths you can definitely ace it! just make sure you don't end up regretting your decision haha and talk to as many people as you can about which uni to go to so they can maybe help you think clearer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Loftus and Palmer was the main study we did for EWT but we also went over Loftus and Zanni, Yullie and Cutshell and a few other minor studies to help explain EWT

I know but I'm worried about failing still though :sad: I'm just thinking what if I flop and wasted my time and potentially could have achieved better (in terms of my A2's)
    Yeah I'll probably check out which university is best to go to still and find out from other people Thanks for the advise :hugs:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.