Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    If I walked into the mens of a West end club and saw Wilshere doing lines of coke off a toilet seat I would just be like ''standard'' tbh

Funny thing is, he genuinely has been good this season overall before his injury. Some stand-out games and consistent too. His best bet longer term is really to try and replace Cazorla in the current system
    Same here personally.

Wilshere has been good. Tbh I think he gets unwarranted criticism.

ReputationRep:
    Go to Google and type: 'define dodgy'. Read the thirdish definition, look for 'low-quality'.

#****SPUDS
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by jam277)
    Same here personally.

Wilshere has been good. Tbh I think he gets unwarranted criticism.
    He gets criticism for getting himself into these farcical and nonsensical situations, though. If he got his head down and worked hard he'd proved the doubters wrong - which is what Henderson did at Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Wilshere's a joke tbh - but I don't see anything wrong with shisha. You don't even inhale it.

He does need to stop putting himself in these predicaments, though. And probably lay off the harder stuff, too.

Shisha is still bad for you though. Even if you don't inhale some of it still goes inside

ReputationRep:
    Ospina has as many clean sheets as Shez..

..just let that sink in for a moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Ospina has as many clean sheets as Shez..

..just let that sink in for a moment
    I've been saying szcz was not as good as arsenal fans made out. People even thought he was on par with de gea. I even said fabianski was more talented than szcz. After being displaced szcz never won his place back but got his place back because of injuries and the like to his competitors when they had the no.1 gloves

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    If you want to start one feel free.
    I'm on my phone and it needs all the banter which I won't be able to do. Seems like Zurich or lp would have made it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wilshere just needs to chill out and smoke some weed to sort his head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    wilshere just needs to chill out and smoke some weed to sort his head
    Smoking shisha/ weed is the new getting drunk. He's just trying to copy his idol tony adams and is probably looking to go to jail soon too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Smoking shisha/ weed is the new getting drunk. He's just trying to copy his idol tony adams and is probably looking to go to jail soon too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Meh he can smoke if he wants to it's not harming anybody besides himself.

Weed is the better version of being drunk you mean.

ReputationRep:
    Smoking weed is definitely not the new getting drunk. Both are to be enjoyed equally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    I've been saying szcz was not as good as arsenal fans made out. People even thought he was on par with de gea. I even said fabianski was more talented than szcz. After being displaced szcz never won his place back but got his place back because of injuries and the like to his competitors when they had the no.1 gloves

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Schez had a stellar season before the current.. he was due the praise he received

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Lol @ Wenger being anti-smoking when there's that picture of him puffing away on the bench at Monaco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Lol @ Wenger being anti-smoking when there's that picture of him puffing away on the bench at Monaco.
    Would be relevant if wenger was a professional sports person who needed to be at maximum fitness
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Would be relevant if wenger was a professional sports person who needed to be at maximum fitness
    Needs to be at full fitness for his weekly battle with his zip.

ReputationRep:
    Setting an example and that.

Also pretty sure Wenger smokes that strong piff. Can only explain some of his decisions wrt transfers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Schez had a stellar season before the current.. he was due the praise he received

Posted from TSR Mobile
    By ur standards, the defence did all the work for him I mean he usually concedes with the first shot at goal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some players just don't listen. You could say Wenger needs to be more harsh on Wilshere and straighten him out, but even SAF couldn't straighten out Anderson. Wilshere needs to want to sort himself out. Turning down Shisha isn't that much of an ask, especially when you've been reprimanded for smoking before.

ReputationRep:
    Why is Jackie-lad smoking shisha anyway, is he 15?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Why is Jackie-lad smoking shisha anyway, is he 15?
    he will never make the first team at this rate
    ramsey is better b2b, cm
    ozil, cazorla MUCH better CAM's

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.