Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nutcase13)
    Ye, although I think UCL have also raised their offers this year aswell, seems like A*AA will be the new norm
    I can only hope this means more offers will be given out, under the assumption more people will miss the grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plsgivemeanoffer)
    Dang nabbit

ngl it seems a bit unfair to me that before applications they can advertise it as AAA on their website and on UCAS, and then just give out A*AAs. I suppose their entitled to do it but meh.
    In the website it stated 'The minimum entry requirements for this course is AAA'.If AAA is the minimum, i suppose we shouldn't be surprised Imperial adjusts to whatever they fancy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecake123)
    What did you get in your BMAT?
    4.9, 5.4, 3.5 A

I don't know which band I was in, because I have seen people with lower BMAT scores getting interview calls much earlier than me!

ReputationRep:
    What do people think is the cut off for section 2 this yr?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an interview with 2B in section 3 of do they know of anyone who has?

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on the 15th of March, so relieved that I finally got an interview call lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plsgivemeanoffer;[url="tel:62267731")
    62267731[/url]]I can only hope this means more offers will be given out, under the assumption more people will miss the grades.
    I hope so too. It does seem unfair that they've raised their standard offer considering that people (me for one) may have applied because of the AAA requirement. (And not applied to UCL for example)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gbajaj1506)
    I have an interview on the 15th of March, so relieved that I finally got an interview call lmao
    Good luck
    Can i ask what your BMAT scores was

ReputationRep:
    Cheers! Yeah sure here they are
    Section 1: 4.5
    Section 2: 5.7
    Section 3: 4A

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I was just wondering about some of the clubs and societies at Imperial- I noticed some of them have a (Medics) qualifier behind the club/soc name, and I was wondering why that is? Are future Medicine students allowed to join clubs which don't say (Medics)? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolkid17)
    Hey guys! I was just wondering about some of the clubs and societies at Imperial- I noticed some of them have a (Medics) qualifier behind the club/soc name, and I was wondering why that is? Are future Medicine students allowed to join clubs which don't say (Medics)? Thanks!
    Yes any student is allowed to join any club. Even non medics are allowed to join medics clubs. The medics qualifier means that it's run by the medical student union and it tends to be that the majority of those attending would be medics. Medics are allowed to join any club of the uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plsgivemeanoffer)
    Dang nabbit

ngl it seems a bit unfair to me that before applications they can advertise it as AAA on their website and on UCAS, and then just give out A*AAs. I suppose their entitled to do it but meh.
    To be fair on their website site it says that their minimum entry requirements are A A A.

ReputationRep:
    Great thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gbajaj1506)
    Cheers! Yeah sure here they are
    Section 1: 4.5
    Section 2: 5.7
    Section 3: 4A
    Congratulations. Are you an international or home applicant?

ReputationRep:
    If its A*AA does the A* have to be in bio/chem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masked_Freak)
    If its A*AA does the A* have to be in bio/chem?
    It seems like it..

I wonder what they do to people who are reapplying with achieved AAA! I hope they don't get rejected straight away.

ReputationRep:
    Any biomedical science applicants received offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone reckon that 2A could make the cut off for S3?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many interview slots are left??

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the exact number of interviews given out as well as offers to know the chance of an offer after interview since there seems to be a larger amount of applicants interviewed this year than previous years does this mean there will also be more offers or just reducing the odds of an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 5, 2016

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.