Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Law Offers for 2016? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sent off to Nottingham,Leicester, Liverpool, Aston (Birmingham), and Birmingham. I have 4 offers all Law.

ReputationRep:
    How did you manage to receive offers from both Oxford and Cambridge when UCAS only allows you to apply to only one of them?

ReputationRep:
    It's a joke
    (Original post by crocface)
    How did you manage to receive offers from both Oxford and Cambridge when UCAS only allows you to apply to only one of them?

ReputationRep:
    Well done, may I ask what you got a at gcse please
    (Original post by trad1998)
    I had a Warwick offer in November (sat LNAT in Oct.) Still waiting for York and Bristol...anyone heard from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crocface)
    My thoughts, exactly!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oli19919)
    Congrats! May I asks what you got at gcse
    sure, 8A*'s and 3A's! have you applied there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arian66)
    sure, 8A*'s and 3A's! have you applied there?
    I want to do law, hopefully at a uni such as durham, and im doing my gcses in May this year so was Jw what sort of gcses the successful applicants have haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oli19919)
    I want to do law, hopefully at a uni such as durham, and im doing my gcses in May this year so was Jw what sort of gcses the successful applicants have haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well good luck for when you do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arian66)
    well good luck for when you do!
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are there still a lot of people who haven't received either an offer or a rejection from KCL? I sent my UCAS in October and haven't heard anything yet. I'm getting worried, especially after seeing so many people getting offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasoning)
    Are there still a lot of people who haven't received either an offer or a rejection from KCL? I sent my UCAS in October and haven't heard anything yet. I'm getting worried, especially after seeing so many people getting offers
    Haven't heard anything either :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    Haven't heard anything either :3
    same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fckinfightme)
    I applied on the 26th of November, took the LNAT on the 9th of December and received my offer from Nottingham on the 16th. Good luck!!!
    I'm just worried that they may not have my LNAT scores and I want them to have it before the deadline... Apart from filling in your LNAT ID on your UCAS application and ticking the schools when applying for the LNAT, did you do anything else? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fs1)
    got an offer for from oriel college oxford. still find it so weird that they ask for AAA when unis like UCL, KCL and QMUL ask for higher than oxford. but still waiting to here back from UCL.
    I find this weird too. My only theory is that by interviewing you + using the LNAT, they are already confident in your abilities, so somewhat "reward" you by giving an easier offer.

Whereas other unis that don't use interviews have less information to make offers/rejections, so giving out higher offers is a safer bet. Garauntees a certain quality of candidate.

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from ucl, still waiting for Bristol Nottingham and kcl, devastated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfradkin)
    So sorry to hear that UCL seem to be ruthless... Hope you get to your second choice (if UCL was your first one).
    When did you apply ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I did too. But got offers from Leeds Exeter and then Birmingham which is LNAT. My favourite is Bristol but still waiting for them!
    Everything is meant for a reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobkata)
    So sorry to hear that UCL seem to be ruthless... Hope you get to your second choice (if UCL was your first one).
    When did you apply ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    KCL is my first. I got rejected based on LNAT, so not so confident now as all those are LNAT unis...
    Applied Nov 4, sat LNAT Oct 26
    Practised so much for LNAT but on the day my confidence went down the drain

ReputationRep:
    KCL is my first. I got rejected based on LNAT, so not so confident now as all those are LNAT unis...
    Applied Nov 4, sat LNAT Oct 26
    Practised so much for LNAT but on the day my confidence went down the drain
    No need to be nervous about it. Everything in life happens for a reason! Other unis don't put so much emphasis on the LNAT like UCL. I am sure you have a strong application and you will get into your other choices
    Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobkata)
    No need to be nervous about it. Everything in life happens for a reason! Other unis don't put so much emphasis on the LNAT like UCL. I am sure you have a strong application and you will get into your other choices
    Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you. But King's does as well I heard

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.