Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowie)
    Got an offer to UCL (AAB) this afternoon!!! So so so happy! After my interview I really though I wasn't getting in! What a relief.. -t's my first choice by a long shot..
    - Interviewed on 11th of Feb if anyone's interested! If anyone else was there on that day and got an offer pm me!
    Best of luck to everyone waiting!
    Cowie, congrats! U deserve it, dude, your portifolio IS the best one posted thus far! what about the others? Was it unconditional? Hey, can those who went in Feb post their status please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nairline)
    Would say to take up manc definitely. I don't know what you prefer, but it's the larger city out of the two. There's so much to do here, which is important during the formative years of your life especially as an architecture student - you want to expose yourself to all aspects of culture within the arts, music etc.. Plus the facilities and the school is amazing... You'll be working in a proper art school the benefits of which can be felt due to the constant mingling with students from other disciplines.. I'm doing an art foundation at MSA currently and its the best thing. You'll have the best time in Manchester !

Ah thank you !! i definetly respect manchester as a city, and yeh the mingling thing is so important for creativity! ( I actually havn't been but I've heard lots)

ReputationRep:
    I think I haven't posted my portfolio yet so I'll just throw it here have a good weekend y'all!
    https://francescopasquino97.carbonma...ojects/5943191

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francescopsq97)
    I think I haven't posted my portfolio yet so I'll just throw it here have a good weekend y'all!
    https://francescopasquino97.carbonma...ojects/5943191
    very nice & a variety of work Francesco!!! have u received the invitation for the ucl interview??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damonmc)
    very nice & a variety of work Francesco!!! have u received the invitation for the ucl interview??
    thank you! I got neither a rejection nor an interview, I guess I don't have to wait too long now, since this week is going to me March which means last month of interviews. I think they'll let me know soon wether I'll have to go to the interview or if they will just reject me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowie)
    Got an offer to UCL (AAB) this afternoon!!! So so so happy! After my interview I really though I wasn't getting in! What a relief.. -t's my first choice by a long shot..
    - Interviewed on 11th of Feb if anyone's interested! If anyone else was there on that day and got an offer pm me!
    Best of luck to everyone waiting!
    Well done on your offer!!! I have my interview next week and I'm so nervous! What did you include in your portfolio and what types of things were you asked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molliemacdonald1)
    Well done on your offer!!! I have my interview next week and I'm so nervous! What did you include in your portfolio and what types of things were you asked?
    GL for your interview? What date is your interview and do you know if it's the last one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzdevzz)
    GL for your interview? What date is your interview and do you know if it's the last one?
    Thank you!! My interview is the 10th of March and I'm not sure if it is the last one. Have you submitted your task?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molliemacdonald1)
    Thank you!! My interview is the 10th of March and I'm not sure if it is the last one. Have you submitted your task?
    yeah i had my interview on the 9th, it went well too. They liked my task, she found it very interesting (interviewer). 2-3 people have received offers so far so im nervous though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzdevzz)
    yeah i had my interview on the 9th, it went well too. They liked my task, she found it very interesting (interviewer). 2-3 people have received offers so far so im nervous though
    as I know a few more people than that got a interview and then an offer, on Facebook I even found two girls whom offer was given in early December. I'm really nervous as well! I sent my task two weeks ago as I applied in january and received the task mail in late january after I rang them up as they forgot to send me the email. Now it's basically march which means last month of interviews and I don't even know if I got one!

ReputationRep:
    what's usually the gap between the day you get the invitation and the day you actually have the interview?

ReputationRep:
    what's usually the gap between the day you get the invitation and the day you actually have the interview?
    usually around 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    As an international student, the gap for me was a month and a half.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoomooz)
    Anyone received offers from sheffield yet?
    I got an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Just recieved an interview date from Bartlett and Kingston..
    Still cannot believe for Bartlett, I really disliked my task but apparently they didnt o.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toto13)
    Just recieved an interview date from Bartlett and Kingston..
    Still cannot believe for Bartlett, I really disliked my task but apparently they didnt o.o
    Congrats and good luck! When did you get your task delivered ?

ReputationRep:
    got an interview as well! I'm just so happy! never thought I could get one!

ReputationRep:
    I sent my task on 11 Feb, I think it was delivered on 15 or 16th.. they emailed me saying they recieved it on monday I think, a week ago.. I totally didn't expect it to happen, I'm still staring at the email, trying to figure out how it happened haha.. congrats to you too, when do you have your interview date? Mine is on 12 April

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toto13)
    I sent my task on 11 Feb, I think it was delivered on 15 or 16th.. they emailed me saying they recieved it on monday I think, a week ago.. I totally didn't expect it to happen, I'm still staring at the email, trying to figure out how it happened haha.. congrats to you too, when do you have your interview date? Mine is on 12 April
    Mine too

ReputationRep:
    got an interview as well! I'm just so happy! never thought I could get one!
    Congratulations!!! is it possible for me to see your task? X

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.