Jealous, and i never get jealous
    Trying to contain it and just be happy for the ppl but meh :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I shall get off this thread soon :getmecoat:
    It happens sometimes - dw :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There's no need to get off - the thread is titled 'how are you feeling' and you're expressing how you're feeling - there's no problem in that

ReputationRep:
    Very confused. :unsure:

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    I don't mind the sneeze lol here you go :hugs:
    Thank you! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling fresh 🍋 :egg:

(Original post by titfortat)
    It happens sometimes - dw :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There's no need to get off - the thread is titled 'how are you feeling' and you're expressing how you're feeling - there's no problem in that
    Thanks lovely :hugs:
    ik I just feel like jealously is such an evil emotion like majority of the time like if ppl get better grades or something i think 'good for them' but in this case im jealous of how someone lives because im so unhappy in myself atm and can only dream of living like that :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: i spend far too much time on this thread though but thank you :hugs:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Very confused. :unsure:
    Will answer ur pm in a moment and try to help if i can :lovehug:

(Original post by Mochassassin)
    Thank you! :hugs:

Sorry couldn't help but comment on how adorable that gif is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Will answer ur pm in a moment and try to help if i can :lovehug:
    I feel like I'm placing too much on your shoulders. Please ignore me.

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I feel like I'm placing too much on your shoulders. Please ignore me.
    No you aren't :slap:
    and besides the heavier the weight on my shoulders the more chance there is of bursting my back acne
    replying now :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    A little shaken up

ReputationRep:
    Hay fever is slightly annoying but it has been a good weekend overall

Hope you're all okay :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Thanks lovely :hugs:
    ik I just feel like jealously is such an evil emotion like majority of the time like if ppl get better grades or something i think 'good for them' but in this case im jealous of how someone lives because im so unhappy in myself atm and can only dream of living like that :/
    Jealously although isnt the best emotion, it is normal and i think healthy to feel it once in a while. I certainly felt it when all of my friends beat my a level grades and i do get jealous of my boyfriends coordination and admittedly seeing children together with both parents still makes me jealous after all these years, but i just tell myself it's okay to feel like that as long as i dont let it eat me up.

ReputationRep:
    I hate my freaking size 7 feet -.-
    If I was a smaller size, then I wouldn't be bleeding, ffs
    I stepped onto a glass cup, that was upright and pretty much crushed it. Didn't notice the blood till I went to my room and saw my toes covered in di blood
    If I had been size 5 or something, my foot would have hit the spot out of the way of the cup, but my big feet just had to smash it like an satsuma,

-oh well, what are baby wipes for? (makeshift bandages :lol::lol:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluebookie)
    I hate my freaking size 7 feet -.-
    If I was a smaller size, then I wouldn't be bleeding, ffs
    I stepped onto a glass cup, that was upright and pretty much crushed it. Didn't notice the blood till I went to my room and saw my toes covered in di blood
    If I had been size 5 or something, my foot would have hit the spot out of the way of the cup, but my big feet just had to smash it like an satsuma,

-oh well, what are baby wipes for? (makeshift bandages :lol::lol:)
    Awwww :console:

7 still beats 12, though :emo: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Awwww :console:

7 still beats 12, though :emo: :lol:
    tanks man,

and you're a size 12? that's like..that's almost double my footsize, and triple my friend's footsize. woahhh, :O

thank again for the concern The bleeding has significantly reduced, as well as the pain. (the miracles of my bandages are not to be overlooked)

ReputationRep:
    tanks man,

and you're a size 12? that's like..that's almost double my footsize, and triple my friend's footsize. woahhh, :O

thank again for the concern The bleeding has significantly reduced, as well as the pain. (the miracles of my bandages are not to be overlooked)
    Awww that's good news :hugs: It'll get better soon :yes:

Yeah I'm a size 12 and my feet are very big But at least it's still considered a normal size so I don't have any problem finding shoes etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Awww that's good news :hugs: It'll get better soon :yes:

Yeah I'm a size 12 and my feet are very big But at least it's still considered a normal size so I don't have any problem finding shoes etc
    Thank you :hugs: you're very kind

My feet are technically above average at my age, which sometimes makes it harder to find shoes. (the sad moment when I ask the worker if they have this is in size 7 and they're no, haha,) you're lucky !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    have you ever used stepping on someone else's foot as a threat? or is that just me :lol::lol:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :hugs: you're very kind

My feet are technically above average at my age, which sometimes makes it harder to find shoes. (the sad moment when I ask the worker if they have this is in size 7 and they're no, haha,) you're lucky !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    have you ever used stepping on someone else's foot as a threat? or is that just me :lol::lol:
    My friend's mum threatens to take her socks off (her feet are smelly, apparently) if her kids misbehave. :lol: pick your poison.

AWFUL DAY I think that I have ... umm it's really embarrassing... but I think I have ibs:cry2: My body is having such a bad time:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Irritated and bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    My friend's mum threatens to take her socks off (her feet are smelly, apparently) if her kids misbehave. :lol: pick your poison.
    oh my, I ..:lol: :lol: i'm laughing way too hard at that

That's a gold method of discipline, (or threatening, either way works for me)
    I can just imagine the kids running as the smell fills up the house, lmao0o
    Spoiler:
    Show
    mum
    pls no
    NOT THE SOCKS
    NONONOOONONOO, KEEP THEM ON
    MOTHER
    MOMMY
    MAMA
    PHWOWOOOARGHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    I feel lost after finishing OITNB season 4. Sucks we've to wait another a year for the next one :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.