(Original post by Andy98)
    OK grandpa

Plus you did take the best part of a year out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sup Andy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    sup Andy
    Lmao you aint single, whatcha doing on this thread..although you are wonderful I guess :hat2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Lmao you aint single, whatcha doing on this thread..although you are wonderful I guess :hat2:
    Still single irl - on here I'm taken
    ahah well you're not too bad yourself Monsieur :blush:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    :eek: 7 years damn
    You deserve a medal :teehee:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    OK grandpa
    I'm not going anywhere soon either :lol: Gotta aim for that 10 year anniversary!

ReputationRep:
    "KingSass, oh, KingSass. Where art thou, KingSass?"

Guess what I found?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Guess before you look Gosssshhhhhh SassKing :rolleyes:
    ()
    Spoiler:
    Show

:bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    "KingSass, oh, KingSass. Where art thou, KingSass?"

Guess what I found?
    This picture is saved on my Facebook I also have an edited version of it that used to be the lock screen photo on my old phone (also on my Facebook). It's an awesome one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    This picture is saved on my Facebook I also have an edited version of it that used to be the lock screen photo on my old phone (also on my Facebook). It's an awesome one
    Ahhhh OK - it did seem familiar, then again it didn't at the same time Oooh nice! :yy: (again, nice :yep:) It sure is!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh OK - it did seem familiar, then again it didn't at the same time Oooh nice! :yy: (again, nice :yep:) It sure is!
    How was your day?

ReputationRep:
    How was your day?
    It's been alright thanks. I've been doing summer homework (which has taken me ages ) but the end is near for one piece and the other, well, it's physics so :eviltongue:
    How have you been, oh noble one?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's been alright thanks. I've been doing summer homework (which has taken me ages ) but the end is near for one piece and the other, well, it's physics so :eviltongue:
    How have you been, oh noble one?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh okay (God...time :lol: ). Good to hear it has been good.
    I have been okay thank you, oh noble Matchsticks

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay (God...time :lol: ). Good to hear it has been good.
    I have been okay thank you, oh noble Matchsticks
    (Ha. Ha. Indeed. ()) Yup
    Glad to hear you've been okay!
    "Oh noble Matchsticks" :rofl:

Matrix wonders if SassKing has been to the cinema yet?:holmes::mmm:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Ha. Ha. Indeed. ()) Yup
    Glad to hear you've been okay!
    "Oh noble Matchsticks" :rofl:

Matrix wonders if SassKing has been to the cinema yet?:holmes::mmm:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh I never mentioned about the first time :lol: Apologies I went last weekend, I went to see this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lights_Out_(2016_film) - it was good, but I'm not really a horrors person...

I went to the cinema again yesterday too It was with the same friend. We saw this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3522806/ - I enjoyed this one a lot more

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I never mentioned about the first time :lol: Apologies I went last weekend, I went to see this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lights_Out_(2016_film) - it was good, but I'm not really a horrors person...

I went to the cinema again yesterday too It was with the same friend. We saw this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3522806/ - I enjoyed this one a lot more
    Please excuse my behaviour. I thought I'd say this beforehand as I'm strangely in a super crazy/hyper/weird mood atm :/ :ahee: :rofl:

Not to worry KSKC! I read the plot of Lights Out and woahhhhhhhh :eek: that sounds amazing and the idea behind the plot is so clever I think - something that most people can relate to that is a key element in the movie:awesome:

And you say the new Mechanic film! :woo: that looks so good! I wanted to see it how good was it? I know you're not really a fan of horrors but was it genuinely good or just good in comparison:holmes:

Glad you enjoy it more!
    ^Genuine happiness :toofunny:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Please excuse my behaviour. I thought I'd say this beforehand as I'm strangely in a super crazy/hyper/weird mood atm :/ :ahee: :rofl:

Not to worry KSKC! I read the plot of Lights Out and woahhhhhhhh :eek: that sounds amazing and the idea behind the plot is so clever I think - something that most people can relate to that is a key element in the movie:awesome:

And you say the new Mechanic film! :woo: that looks so good! I wanted to see it how good was it? I know you're not really a fan of horrors but was it genuinely good or just good in comparison:holmes:

Glad you enjoy it more!
    ^Genuine happiness :toofunny:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha no need to apologise!

Yeah it was good Yes that's true. Something that still has a sort of "human" element to it...

Both really It was a little predictable though xD One of those films where the enemies have no chance because the main character is practically invincible and they're no match for him I enjoyed it though I like action thrillers.

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha no need to apologise!

Yeah it was good Yes that's true. Something that still has a sort of "human" element to it...

Both really It was a little predictable though xD One of those films where the enemies have no chance because the main character is practically invincible and they're no match for him I enjoyed it though I like action thrillers.

:lol:
    Well I thought it would be a good idea to warn you first :lol:

Cool! Yes, exactly! I find that's great in horrors - not that I've seen many

Ahhh fair enough! Ohh I see, yes they can be that way :yep: Haha yeah, I guess pretty much all of Jason Statham's movies are like that though Have you seen Spy before? :ahee: Aw, good you liked it! And I know you do - action but not so much that there is so much action throughout the whole thing, I believe? Am I right or am I right SassKing?

:rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I thought it would be a good idea to warn you first :lol:

Cool! Yes, exactly! I find that's great in horrors - not that I've seen many

Ahhh fair enough! Ohh I see, yes they can be that way :yep: Haha yeah, I guess pretty much all of Jason Statham's movies are like that though Have you seen Spy before? :ahee: Aw, good you liked it! And I know you do - action but not so much that there is so much action throughout the whole thing, I believe? Am I right or am I right SassKing?

:rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmmm :lol:

Indeed Me neither haha.

That's true but I think these films can be a bit better when they make the main character a bit more vulnerable and human but yeah, I'm not one to criticise movies much usually tbh (or at least I try not to haha). Haha yes, it's good if the movie has a good balance and it paces itself You are right Matrix :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm :lol:

Indeed Me neither haha.

That's true but I think these films can be a bit better when they make the main character a bit more vulnerable and human but yeah, I'm not one to criticise movies much usually tbh (or at least I try not to haha). Haha yes, it's good if the movie has a good balance and it paces itself You are right Matrix :lol:
    Would you not agree? :erm::ninja::awesome: (random but at the same time, very meaningful combination of emojis :innocent:)

Yup! Haha

That's very true! Then you can get drawn into it more and kind of relate with the character. Here it's more: he's the best, he always has been, always will be. Good for him I guess Jason Bourne is a bit more human and vulnerable (slightly more vulnerable :mmm::ahee:)
    Haha ( I see :rofl:)
    It is good! Balance like your 5 a day:yep: (or the eat well plate )
    Haha of course :woo: :rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's something so attractive about a guy that can sing :love:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.