I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIX (IWAISS 29)

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    But I joined a year before you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    😂😂 :lol: true XD
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Mine's over 7 years old :lol:
    :eek: 7 years damn
    You deserve a medal :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Mine's over 7 years old :lol:
    OK grandpa

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    😂😂 :lol: true XD
    Plus you did take the best part of a year out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OK grandpa

Plus you did take the best part of a year out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sup Andy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    sup Andy
    Lmao you aint single, whatcha doing on this thread..although you are wonderful I guess :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Lmao you aint single, whatcha doing on this thread..although you are wonderful I guess :hat2:
    Still single irl - on here I'm taken
    ahah well you're not too bad yourself Monsieur :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    :eek: 7 years damn
    You deserve a medal :teehee:
    OK grandpa
    I'm not going anywhere soon either :lol: Gotta aim for that 10 year anniversary!

ReputationRep:
    "KingSass, oh, KingSass. Where art thou, KingSass?"

Guess what I found?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Guess before you look Gosssshhhhhh SassKing :rolleyes:
    ()
    Spoiler:
    Show

:bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    "KingSass, oh, KingSass. Where art thou, KingSass?"

Guess what I found?
    This picture is saved on my Facebook I also have an edited version of it that used to be the lock screen photo on my old phone (also on my Facebook). It's an awesome one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    This picture is saved on my Facebook I also have an edited version of it that used to be the lock screen photo on my old phone (also on my Facebook). It's an awesome one
    Ahhhh OK - it did seem familiar, then again it didn't at the same time Oooh nice! :yy: (again, nice :yep:) It sure is!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh OK - it did seem familiar, then again it didn't at the same time Oooh nice! :yy: (again, nice :yep:) It sure is!
    How was your day?

ReputationRep:
    How was your day?
    It's been alright thanks. I've been doing summer homework (which has taken me ages ) but the end is near for one piece and the other, well, it's physics so :eviltongue:
    How have you been, oh noble one?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's been alright thanks. I've been doing summer homework (which has taken me ages ) but the end is near for one piece and the other, well, it's physics so :eviltongue:
    How have you been, oh noble one?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh okay (God...time :lol: ). Good to hear it has been good.
    I have been okay thank you, oh noble Matchsticks

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay (God...time :lol: ). Good to hear it has been good.
    I have been okay thank you, oh noble Matchsticks
    (Ha. Ha. Indeed. ()) Yup
    Glad to hear you've been okay!
    "Oh noble Matchsticks" :rofl:

Matrix wonders if SassKing has been to the cinema yet?:holmes::mmm:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Ha. Ha. Indeed. ()) Yup
    Glad to hear you've been okay!
    "Oh noble Matchsticks" :rofl:

Matrix wonders if SassKing has been to the cinema yet?:holmes::mmm:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh I never mentioned about the first time :lol: Apologies I went last weekend, I went to see this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lights_Out_(2016_film) - it was good, but I'm not really a horrors person...

I went to the cinema again yesterday too It was with the same friend. We saw this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3522806/ - I enjoyed this one a lot more

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I never mentioned about the first time :lol: Apologies I went last weekend, I went to see this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lights_Out_(2016_film) - it was good, but I'm not really a horrors person...

I went to the cinema again yesterday too It was with the same friend. We saw this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3522806/ - I enjoyed this one a lot more
    Please excuse my behaviour. I thought I'd say this beforehand as I'm strangely in a super crazy/hyper/weird mood atm :/ :ahee: :rofl:

Not to worry KSKC! I read the plot of Lights Out and woahhhhhhhh :eek: that sounds amazing and the idea behind the plot is so clever I think - something that most people can relate to that is a key element in the movie:awesome:

And you say the new Mechanic film! :woo: that looks so good! I wanted to see it how good was it? I know you're not really a fan of horrors but was it genuinely good or just good in comparison:holmes:

Glad you enjoy it more!
    ^Genuine happiness :toofunny:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Please excuse my behaviour. I thought I'd say this beforehand as I'm strangely in a super crazy/hyper/weird mood atm :/ :ahee: :rofl:

Not to worry KSKC! I read the plot of Lights Out and woahhhhhhhh :eek: that sounds amazing and the idea behind the plot is so clever I think - something that most people can relate to that is a key element in the movie:awesome:

And you say the new Mechanic film! :woo: that looks so good! I wanted to see it how good was it? I know you're not really a fan of horrors but was it genuinely good or just good in comparison:holmes:

Glad you enjoy it more!
    ^Genuine happiness :toofunny:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha no need to apologise!

Yeah it was good Yes that's true. Something that still has a sort of "human" element to it...

Both really It was a little predictable though xD One of those films where the enemies have no chance because the main character is practically invincible and they're no match for him I enjoyed it though I like action thrillers.

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha no need to apologise!

Yeah it was good Yes that's true. Something that still has a sort of "human" element to it...

Both really It was a little predictable though xD One of those films where the enemies have no chance because the main character is practically invincible and they're no match for him I enjoyed it though I like action thrillers.

:lol:
    Well I thought it would be a good idea to warn you first :lol:

Cool! Yes, exactly! I find that's great in horrors - not that I've seen many

Ahhh fair enough! Ohh I see, yes they can be that way :yep: Haha yeah, I guess pretty much all of Jason Statham's movies are like that though Have you seen Spy before? :ahee: Aw, good you liked it! And I know you do - action but not so much that there is so much action throughout the whole thing, I believe? Am I right or am I right SassKing?

:rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I thought it would be a good idea to warn you first :lol:

Cool! Yes, exactly! I find that's great in horrors - not that I've seen many

Ahhh fair enough! Ohh I see, yes they can be that way :yep: Haha yeah, I guess pretty much all of Jason Statham's movies are like that though Have you seen Spy before? :ahee: Aw, good you liked it! And I know you do - action but not so much that there is so much action throughout the whole thing, I believe? Am I right or am I right SassKing?

:rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmmm :lol:

Indeed Me neither haha.

That's true but I think these films can be a bit better when they make the main character a bit more vulnerable and human but yeah, I'm not one to criticise movies much usually tbh (or at least I try not to haha). Haha yes, it's good if the movie has a good balance and it paces itself You are right Matrix :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm :lol:

Indeed Me neither haha.

That's true but I think these films can be a bit better when they make the main character a bit more vulnerable and human but yeah, I'm not one to criticise movies much usually tbh (or at least I try not to haha). Haha yes, it's good if the movie has a good balance and it paces itself You are right Matrix :lol:
    Would you not agree? :erm::ninja::awesome: (random but at the same time, very meaningful combination of emojis :innocent:)

Yup! Haha

That's very true! Then you can get drawn into it more and kind of relate with the character. Here it's more: he's the best, he always has been, always will be. Good for him I guess Jason Bourne is a bit more human and vulnerable (slightly more vulnerable :mmm::ahee:)
    Haha ( I see :rofl:)
    It is good! Balance like your 5 a day:yep: (or the eat well plate )
    Haha of course :woo: :rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's something so attractive about a guy that can sing :love:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 12, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.