The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna lose my H2H because Chelsea can't score a goal

ReputationRep:
    48 points with Capoue still to play.

Poor week, gonna lose all my H2Hs.
    Worst of all is I'm gonna lose to my brother by 1 point because Costa just HAD to get a yellow card...

ReputationRep:
    57 with Antonio left, just need Capoue to finally stop scoring and should see some decent green arrows this week.

ReputationRep:
    49 with payet and deeney left should hopefully be good differential to capoue and Antonio. Didn't have anyone coming in for shaw so it's like 10 players really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    55 with Heaton & Antonio left. Could be worse I suppose.

So annoying that Liverpool score 5 goals and Firmino gets 2 points...

ReputationRep:
    73 with 2 to play, balling

ReputationRep:
    48 with 2 to play.

ReputationRep:
    So glad I went with Aguero and Sterling with my wildcard over the Ibra and KDB option I was considering.

I brought Baines in and he gets injured, but as a result I get an Arsenal clean sheet from my bench. Seems I'll have to take him out this week though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

47 with Payet, Antonio, Holebas and Capoue left. Got a chance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    47 with Payet, Antonio, Holebas and Capoue left. Got a chance!
    Can't see Burnley scoring without Gray so you should be alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Can't see Burnley scoring without Gray so you should be alright.
    Holebas could be out injured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Yea ditto.. was tempted by Coutinho and Lallana but figured Firmino always pops up with goals :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Yea ditto.. was tempted by Coutinho and Lallana but figured Firmino always pops up with goals :rolleyes:
    Thing is next week you play Swansea and it could quite easily be Firmino with 20pts and Coutinho with 2pts & subbed off early. So frustrating! I don't feel it justifies a transfer though.

Luckily we're not in 13/14 levels of ridiculousness where everyone had triple Liverpool attack and didn't take the armband off Suarez for 90% of the season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Thing is next week you play Swansea and it could quite easily be Firmino with 20pts and Coutinho with 2pts & subbed off early. So frustrating! I don't feel it justifies a transfer though.

Luckily we're not in 13/14 levels of ridiculousness where everyone had triple Liverpool attack and didn't take the armband off Suarez for 90% of the season.
    Tbh a few years before that everyone used to captain C.Ronaldo and have 2 Man Utd attackers and Vidic in their team..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Tbh a few years before that everyone used to captain C.Ronaldo and have 2 Man Utd attackers and Vidic in their team..
    Double United defence was incredible that year when we didn't concede a goal for like 3 months

I didn't play in 09/10 season (Year 13 and all that) but I presume everyone would have had triple Chelsea attack then too.

ReputationRep:
    You know those weeks were nothing goes right and you go into a massive panick? Having one of those. 34(-4) with just Tadic left. Fallen from 1st to 4th in my mini league and 7th to 17th in this league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    You know those weeks were nothing goes right and you go into a massive panick? Having one of those. 34(-4) with just Tadic left. Fallen from 1st to 4th in my mini league and 7th to 17th in this league.
    Yeah - those weeks where multiple 50/50 decisions go against you. Ibra and Firmino this week would have hurt. Key is just not knee jerking if you're comfortable with your team and thinking that one bad week doesn't suddenly mean you have a bad team.

I still maintain Tadic is a good pick, but he's probably in the 'don't buy, don't sell' group right now.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Yeah - those weeks where multiple 50/50 decisions go against you. Ibra and Firmino this week would have hurt. Key is just not knee jerking if you're comfortable with your team and thinking that one bad week doesn't suddenly mean you have a bad team.

I still maintain Tadic is a good pick, but he's probably in the 'don't buy, don't sell' group right now.*
    I made the decision to get Aguero in for Ibra asap, even with Mancs having Stoke next week, I just don't think I'd be able to afford the price changes for both players. Keeping it as it is apart from that as my fixtures for next week look good.

I think Tadic is a good player for his current price, but there's lots of good players in that bracket, such as Son and Antonio who look good, but I feel are just enjoying rich vains of form.

Sanchez is someone I really want right now but would require me taking a hefty hit. Also considering doubling up on Liverpool midfielders, I've already got Mane.

ReputationRep:
    Wildcarded. Need Sanchez and Aguero at this point really, especially when you look at Arsenal's next four. West Brom fixtures go down the pan after Sunderland so Foster isn't helpful then too. Happy with a 4-3-3 here.

Williams - Evans - Kos - Vert
    Sterling - Firmino - Sanchez
    Benteke - Aguero - Lukaku

Amat Fletcher and another 4.5 mid is a weak bench. Any thoughts overall? Was trying to fit Lallana in as Liverpool's fixtures are nice and he is on form, but can't fit him as a 4th mid with balancing out a shocking defence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Wildcarded. Need Sanchez and Aguero at this point really, especially when you look at Arsenal's next four. West Brom fixtures go down the pan after Sunderland so Foster isn't helpful then too. Happy with a 4-3-3 here.

Williams - Evans - Kos - Vert
    Sterling - Firmino - Sanchez
    Benteke - Aguero - Lukaku

Amat Fletcher and another 4.5 mid is a weak bench. Any thoughts overall? Was trying to fit Lallana in as Liverpool's fixtures are nice and he is on form, but can't fit him as a 4th mid with balancing out a shocking defence.
    Bony over Benteke
    Vert to Holebas
    Fletcher to Snodgrass

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.