Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skd1996)
    I spent years getting severely bullied and insulted too- I know how much it sucks.

I'm pretty sure you're joking- but you don't need a girl to become a man or for people to respect you
    Sad times. I was just joking around about everything, I was trying to make it obvious. I just wanted to see how you'll handle getting asked something like this.

Anyway, you failed the test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0xygen)
    Sad times. I was just joking around about everything, I was trying to make it obvious. I just wanted to see how you'll handle getting asked something like this.

Back peddling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Well yeah, speaking on forum terms, unless it's threatening or intimidating comments, I think things should be taken with a pinch of salt.
    Well of course everything has to be taken with a truck of salt on here. A lot of [[pointless]] arguments on here happen because someone took something too literally instead of trying to understand OP's actual question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Can't get over how gorgeous you are! Wow :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Say's you! Your eyes are actually amazing!

(Original post by 0xygen)

Fair enough, seems like a pointless test but each to their own!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desslop)
    Of course what you described would be extremely creepy. What I'm talking about here is that being good looking actually excuses the way you behave to an extent. I emphasize to an extent. If an ugly guy comes up to a girl and asks for her number out of nowhere, she'd most likely say no because she'd find it creepy and extremely out of place. On the other hand, have someone like Chris Evans come up to her and ask for her number out of nowhere, she'd most likely give her his number.
    You do have a good point there, good looks does give an advantage over people considered less attractive. But you'd agree that creepy, while it may have links to ugliness, does mean ugly, right?

ReputationRep:
    This is well over 10,000 posts, so new one is here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post47533857

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.