Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    I used to eat them when I was little I'm on a challenge this year to eat 100% healthily for all 365 days of the year, which sadly means no chocolate at all
    dark chocolate is good for you...
    do they do dark chocolate ones? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minniiee)
    dark chocolate is good for you...
    do they do dark chocolate ones? haha
    It's good for you in little bits. I don't think they make dark chocolate ones..it wouldn't taste as good as the normal one anyway!

ReputationRep:

This is my favourite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    It's good for you in little bits. I don't think they make dark chocolate ones..it wouldn't taste as good as the normal one anyway!
    idk..
    i like dark chocolate...

you know on the top of gokusagi's (aka the best ice cream/lolly whatsit ever)

is the green bit chocolate?
    i always wanted to know what it is...
    as a child it did puzzle me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)

This is my favourite
    When I was a kid, I used to pretend there were cigars. I still do tbh. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Messy)
    When I was a kid, I used to pretend there were cigars. I still do tbh. :yeah:
    Same!! Haha

idk..
    i like dark chocolate...

you know on the top of gokusagi's (aka the best ice cream/lolly whatsit ever)

is the green bit chocolate?
    i always wanted to know what it is...
    as a child it did puzzle me
    No idea :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    what about these bad boys? Used to just eat it right out the tube the ones in the turkish shop have a little man on it with a hat..bit different to the one below

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    Same!! Haha

No idea :hmmm:
    im sure no one knows?
    but it drives me craaaaaaaaaaaazyy

and if we're talking confectionary
    those can simit peach ring things are the best things EVER

ReputationRep:
    sorry but this wins...
    They're okkk, not as good as this

(Original post by Akkuz)
    I used to eat them when I was little I'm on a challenge this year to eat 100% healthily for all 365 days of the year, which sadly means no chocolate at all
    I think its a leap year so you can at least enjoy 24 hours of feasting on chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    I think its a leap year so you can at least enjoy 24 hours of feasting on chocolate.
    :yeah: That would be cheating though :sad: An entire year without any junk food is going to be hard! First month has been easy though. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    :yeah: That would be cheating though :sad: An entire year without any junk food is going to be hard! First month has been easy though. :cool:
    after a little why you wont miss it any more

and mr.messy youre wrong :P
    s'aaaaaaaaaall about the gofrets

ReputationRep:
    im sure no one knows?
    but it drives me craaaaaaaaaaaazyy

and if we're talking confectionary
    those can simit peach ring things are the best things EVER
    HELL YES. They are amazing!! You get loads of different fruit varietys of haribo in Turkey. It's sweet heaven

ReputationRep:
    I just want to go out and raid my nearest Turkish shop for Ulker products now. :colonhash:

ReputationRep:
    after a little why you wont miss it any more
    Absolutely. I have no cravings for bad food at all. Eating 100% healthy, makes me feel so energetic

ReputationRep:
    I just want to go out and raid my nearest Turkish shop for Ulker products now. :colonhash:
    i knooooooooww
    i told my mum she has to have the house full of gazoz and gofrets when i get back from franceland hahha

(Original post by Akkuz)
    Absolutely. I have no cravings for bad food at all. Eating 100% healthy, makes me feel so energetic
    so what are you/arent you eating?

ReputationRep:
    Recently I made molasses helva. The attached photo is my own. Not better than chocolate in my opinion, but they turned out great. I used chopped pecans for them.

Ive not gotten to try very much chocolate brands from Turkey sadly, as many are not available around here, even in the local international grocery stores. Well maybe a couple of things from Ulker.

Hope to one day try many kinds but until then, my two favorites, the American and Swiss

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    so what are you/arent you eating?
    Fresh food only. Lots of fruits/vegetables. No "junk" food full stop. I don't need to lose weight, but it's just a challenge for myself. I like challenges

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebracolors)
    Hope to one day try many kinds but until then, my two favorites, the American and Swiss
    Lindt is the best. I was in Switzerland over the summer, and they have so many different varieties of Lindt, it's actually unreal. I was left speechless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    Fresh food only. Lots of fruits/vegetables. No "junk" food full stop. I don't need to lose weight, but it's just a challenge for myself. I like challenges
    but somethings that you count as junk food are not neccesariyl junk food

for example would you eat a burger if you made it yourself
    (like verything except the bread maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebracolors)
    Recently I made molasses helva. The attached photo is my own. Not better than chocolate in my opinion, but they turned out great. I used chopped pecans for them.

Ive not gotten to try very much chocolate brands from Turkey sadly, as many are not available around here, even in the local international grocery stores. Well maybe a couple of things from Ulker.

if we're talking american surely its all about the hersheys?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.