Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niamhyx)
    Well done!
    I got an e-mail too
    When has yours been rescheduled for? I can't make mine either...
    Mine was on the 5th (first day of interviews) and the earliest she could reschedule me for was 19th. I got the impression that there weren't many days they were interviewing on (all for Secondary Music).

ReputationRep:
    Just found out I've got an interview at Edge Hill!! So excited & nervous! Not sure whether to book my QTS Tests before or after though....x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamreed)
    Congratulations!!

I've applied for the same course - sent my application off on 25th October but haven't heard back yet!

How did you hear from them?
    Sent my application off around that time too. Birmingham uni sent me a letter directly to let me know of the interview - nothing was posted via GTTR track. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie00666)
    Just found out I've got an interview at Edge Hill!! So excited & nervous! Not sure whether to book my QTS Tests before or after though....x
    Hey, how did you find out? Via track? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I was wondering if anyone has applied to the University of Chester? I don't think I have heard anyone mention it yet. If so have you had an interview/acknowledgement anything yet???

I have been unsuccessful in even getting an interview at my first choice Edge Hill for early years - am absolutely gutted and just hoping that all the places are not already taken up at Chester.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've applied to edgehill for early years but heard ntohing, sorry to hear you didn't get an interview, curious to know why. Would you mind telling me what experience and qualifications you applied with?

ReputationRep:
    Hey every one!!

Has anybody had an interview for PGCE Drama?

Middlesex are taking ages to tell me if I have an interview. They said i will know within ten days but I can't wait!!! Hehe

Xx

ReputationRep:

I have an interview in December at the IOE and don't know whether to book my skills tests for before either. Would rather do them after so I can focus on one thing at a time.

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Sheffield Hallam in December.....eeeeeek!!! :eek:. So happy and terrified at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shellouf)
    I have an interview at Sheffield Hallam in December.....eeeeeek!!! :eek:. So happy and terrified at the same time.
    Welldone!

ReputationRep:

Hey i've just found out i've got an interview for primary at Edge Hill too, found out today and my interview is on the 12th December! I'm scared already x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahJ1213)
    Hey, how did you find out? Via track? x
    I got a few emails about it - still nothing on track though. Strage, maybe they will update it in the next few days. Did you apply for primary? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flyintoaster)
    Hey i've just found out i've got an interview for primary at Edge Hill too, found out today and my interview is on the 12th December! I'm scared already x
    Mine too! I feel like I've got loads of prep to do before then argh! Not booked my tests until Jan. Good Luck! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swajos)
    I have an interview in December at the IOE and don't know whether to book my skills tests for before either. Would rather do them after so I can focus on one thing at a time.
    I know I feel the same booked mine for a month later - I can't be stressing over that many things at once! Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Passed my Numeracy QTS test today. Yay me. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    So tired of seeing 'your application has been sent for consideration'

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leesa_1)
    Passed my Numeracy QTS test today. Yay me. Lol.
    Congratulations! x

ReputationRep:
    I know I feel the same booked mine for a month later - I can't be stressing over that many things at once! Good luck x
    I have an interview for the 7th December. I emailed the uni asking if it was a requirement from them that I have already passed the tests before the interview, and they said it wasn't. My literacy test is the day after my interview, and the numeracy I booked for the 19th jan. it's the numeracy one I struggle so much on, so I need time to revise. It's best you contact the uni to see what they say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyS)
    hi i got an email from them for our course theres not loads to do a group session where we discuss national curriculum issues and a 1 to 1 I've been researching load so hope I'm good I'm more worried about the maths qts to be honest I'm in my final year as an undergraduate so this is my 1st interview nervous good luck xx
    Hi Lovely,

How did it go yesterday? xx

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to Gloucestershire or Winchester? I have for PGCE Primary (5-11) but not heard back yet

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.