Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    James :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    Those Christmas jerseys :indiff:

Lebron in that Jingle Hoops commercial though First time I have seen where those short sleeved jerseys and he doesn't look good.
    And have you seen his headband? It gets thicker as time goes by to cover up his fading hairline 😂😂😂 lol (no hate)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MK27)
    Anthony Bennett is embarrassing
    http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...93853517106102
    SMH
    We have a potential Brookie of the year. He will probably end up like Kwame Brown and Greg Oden

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bennett is just :rofl:

(Original post by alexschmalex)
    Just checked the schedule of the Pacers, they have the Bulls next (Game 10), then the next potential contenter is LAC (Game 17) and SA/OKC/MIA back to back to back (Games 20-22). These guys could start the season 18-1, impressive on paper but considering who they've faced so far, I think they're being a bit overhyped
    This. They havent had a serious test so far and their schedule has been pretty weak where they are expected to win.

That back to back to back is scary

ReputationRep:
    This. They havent had a serious test so far and their schedule has been pretty weak where they are expected to win.

Basically just like Arsenal

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by brent_)
    We have a potential Brookie of the year. He will probably end up like Kwame Brown and Greg Oden

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oden doesnt really apply here. Whilst a bust his problem was health. He could have better than dwight imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    Just checked the schedule of the Pacers, they have the Bulls next (Game 10), then the next potential contenter is LAC (Game 17) and SA/OKC/MIA back to back to back (Games 20-22). These guys could start the season 18-1, impressive on paper but considering who they've faced so far, I think they're being a bit overhyped

Hibbert is the best defensive presence in the paint this season. The number of blocks he gets a game is crazy. David West isn't getting bullied by anyone in the paint by any of those teams. Paul George will lock all of those teams' best players aside from lbj down. Lance Stephenson is playing like this season's most improved player. Danny Granger is coming back next week too.

I've watched every one of their games this season and they're playing amazing. I don't think they're being overhyped at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Jingers)
    Hibbert is the best defensive presence in the paint this season. The number of blocks he gets a game is crazy. David West isn't getting bullied by anyone in the paint by any of those teams. Paul George will lock all of those teams' best players aside from lbj down. Lance Stephenson is playing like this season's most improved player. Danny Granger is coming back next week too.

I've watched every one of their games this season and they're playing amazing. I don't think they're being overhyped at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True, but they haven't actually been challenged by another contender. I was about to say the same, with george and hibbert averaging 4.8 blocks a game it is crazy.

George hasn't faced the likes of KD and LBJ plus a team silky smooth team like the Spurs or the athleticism of the Clippers or the inside presence of the Rockets as well. Chicago I think is the first test for them and they could very well be a 65+ winning team this year with Hibbert being DPOY

Just a bit overhyped, not very overhyped. Lets see how it goes with Chicago and I predict they will still win over the Bulls.

ReputationRep:
    True, but they haven't actually been challenged by another contender. I was about to say the same, with george and hibbert averaging 4.8 blocks a game it is crazy.

George hasn't faced the likes of KD and LBJ plus a team silky smooth team like the Spurs or the athleticism of the Clippers or the inside presence of the Rockets as well. Chicago I think is the first test for them and they could very well be a 65+ winning team this year with Hibbert being DPOY

Just a bit overhyped, not very overhyped. Lets see how it goes with Chicago and I predict they will still win over the Bulls.
    I agree about okc, miami and the spurs being problems.

I highly doubt the bulls will do much damage though. Rose is playing awfully - without him they're not that great.

The clippers have the league's best pg and bg32 is a multitalented player despite people only thinking he's a dunker - deandre is having a career season too. But the pacers' inside presence is too tough for blake and the clippers' front court to overcome.

I see houston as the weakest. Harden will get a lot of FTs and 3s but if harden got locked down by bargnani then he'll definitely get shut down by west and hibbert.

Spurs, heat and okc will be their real challenge imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree about okc, miami and the spurs being problems.

I highly doubt the bulls will do much damage though. Rose is playing awfully - without him they're not that great.

The clippers have the league's best pg and bg32 is a multitalented player despite people only thinking he's a dunker - deandre is having a career season too. But the pacers' inside presence is too tough for blake and the clippers' front court to overcome.

I see houston as the weakest. Harden will get a lot of FTs and 3s but if harden got locked down by bargnani then he'll definitely get shut down by west and hibbert.

Spurs, heat and okc will be their real challenge imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What about the knickerbockers? :lolz :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brent_)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol @ Kwame Brown. It's always funny to watch analysts talk about him. Bennett will probably be the same 10 years down the line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyepk9s3tEU

ReputationRep:
    What about the knickerbockers? :lolz :mmm:
    Melo's going to get frustrated either against PG or the pacers' front court. He'll iso and put up AI volume numbers or he'll go in the paint like in the playoffs, get banged up and receive no calls.

Melo is the only superstar that doesn't get any calls, and I'm not referring to the decision when playing the rockets on Thursday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    When is Rondo back, soon I hope?
    'Not this month' is the latest update, so no idea!

Brandon Bass and Marshon Brooks for Omer Asik, get it done Danny Ainge!!

Melo's going to get frustrated either against PG or the pacers' front court. He'll iso and put up AI volume numbers or he'll go in the paint like in the playoffs, get banged up and receive no calls.

Melo is the only superstar that doesn't get any calls, and I'm not referring to the decision when playing the rockets on Thursday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You must be furious with the way they have been playing :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I think GSW could take the Pacers down nicely

ReputationRep:
    Kobe has Started Training again. YES!!!!!

Chicago getting it done

Lebron again 30+ points with 70% shooting

Replace Bosh as 2nd option. 3rd option shouldbe Beasley. 6th man of the year tbh. demote wade entirely.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.