Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ee123)
    I've got a history offer too
    Yey! nice to meet you. Who knows next year we might be in the same classroom. Are you from the UK? Im from India but live in the UAE (Dubai)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShruthiMani)
    Yey! nice to meet you. Who knows next year we might be in the same classroom. Are you from the UK? Im from India but live in the UAE (Dubai)
    Yes I'm English! Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ee123)
    Yes I'm English! Where else have you applied?
    St. Andrews, SOAS, Durham and Oxford(so freaking stressful). Waiting on all of them.... you?

ReputationRep:
    St. Andrews, SOAS, Durham and Oxford(so freaking stressful). Waiting on all of them.... you?
    Oxford, Bristol... Still waiting!
    Had offers from Leeds and Sheffield as well

Which oxford college did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ee123)
    Oxford, Bristol... Still waiting!
    Had offers from Leeds and Sheffield as well

Which oxford college did you apply to?
    Corpus Christi, you?
    Im so nervous about it. Interviews sound terrifying.

ReputationRep:
    Corpus Christi, you?
    Im so nervous about it. Interviews sound terrifying.
    Lady Margaret Hall! I doubt I will have got an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ee123)
    Lady Margaret Hall! I doubt I will have got an interview
    yeah me too... Oxford was like the dream, had to try or I would regret it.... On a brighter note, I just got my offer from St. Andrews!

ReputationRep:
    yeah me too... Oxford was like the dream, had to try or I would regret it.... On a brighter note, I just got my offer from St. Andrews!
    Well done! I think even if I did get oxford I might choose LSE! I love the course

ReputationRep:
    Any Econ offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody here know if there have been offers sent out for math and econ yet? I haven't heard of anybody posting with an offer for it yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak2015)
    Does anybody here know if there have been offers sent out for math and econ yet? I haven't heard of anybody posting with an offer for it yet.
    Maths with econ as well... anyone?

ReputationRep:
    To all the international students whose first language is not English: have you already done the IELTS exam? Because I did it last June and my overall score was 7.5 with only 6.5 in writing. I'm starting to think that it wasn't a good idea to mention that in my application because LSE sounds very strict on this! Maybe I should have just said that I was going to do another similar exam later this year. Do you think I will be largely penalised because I didn't meet the exact requirement? And how are you coping with your IELTS? Have you already done that?

ReputationRep:
    Any offers for econ and econ history? Got the 8 week email almost 3 weeks ago(((

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Any Econ offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Got Economics on Friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cp1996)
    Got Economics on Friday
    Congrats! When did you apply (or get your 8week email) and are you international?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mindispoison)
    Congrats! When did you apply (or get your 8week email) and are you international?
    Thanks applied on the 9th October, they messed up with the 8 week email, so should've got it on the 31st October but didn't send, so got it on Wednesday...
    Nope, UK applicant

ReputationRep:
    Thanks applied on the 9th October, they messed up with the 8 week email, so should've got it on the 31st October but didn't send, so got it on Wednesday...
    Nope, UK applicant
    Ahh, I sent on the same day. You mind sharing your stats?

You do FM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Ahh, I sent on the same day. You mind sharing your stats?

You do FM?
    Yeah sure, I do fm but I did C3 instead of another applied so I don't officially have AS fm yet
    Maths/fm
    C1: 100
    C2: 100
    C3: 100
    FP1: 91
    M1: 99
    S1: 100

Economics
    Unit 1: 96
    Unit 2: 100

French
    Unit 1: 49/60
    Unit 2: 112/140

12A*s at gcse, not much work experience

The only other person I know who's got an offer for pure Eco has already posted on here I think- where did you apply???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure, I do fm but I did C3 instead of another applied so I don't officially have AS fm yet
    Maths/fm
    C1: 100
    C2: 100
    C3: 100
    FP1: 91
    M1: 99
    S1: 100

Economics
    Unit 1: 96
    Unit 2: 100

French
    Unit 1: 49/60
    Unit 2: 112/140

12A*s at gcse, not much work experience

The only other person I know who's got an offer for pure Eco has already posted on here I think- where did you apply???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cambridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick and Surrey.

Got an interview for Cam, open day/offer for UCL, AAA offer Surrey and nothing from LSE or Warwick.

I sound like a parrot. I doubt I will get an offer due to lack of A2 fm as I've only picked AS FM up this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Cambridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick and Surrey.

Got an interview for Cam, open day/offer for UCL, AAA offer Surrey and nothing from LSE or Warwick.

I sound like a parrot. I doubt I will get an offer due to lack of A2 fm as I've only picked AS FM up this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As long as you've got AS fm I doubt it'll matter that much that you haven't got A2... Which college?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.