The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone who interviewed in Malaysia heard back?
Original post by bubblegum201
Has anyone who interviewed in Malaysia heard back?

I interviewed on 10th feb and i haven't heard :frown:
Congrats to the ones who have offers! :biggrin:
Are you guys getting an email from track?

Posted from TSR Mobile
there haven't been any offers since 1:30, does that mean they've all been given out? :frown:
Original post by hukdealz
there haven't been any offers since 1:30, does that mean they've all been given out? :frown:

I was wondering the same thing :frown: do we have to wait for tomorrow? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by danniscarlett
Hi everyone! Just to let you know, I asked at my interview on Monday when offers will be given out, and the admissions tutor has said that they are aiming to get all offers out by next Friday (10th April). Obviously things could change but considering the last interview day is tomorrow, it sounds about right :smile: good luck!

I hope this is still on...It means wait till Friday... Hang in there People..
Its just annoying i wish they would just sort them all out fir one day. Even if they said theyd release them all on. Friday it would be better than this. Its really interfering with my revision and all holidays ive been anticipating it... But maybe thats just my own fault i shouldve expected this to be honest
Original post by srishti28
I interviewed on 10th feb and i haven't heard :frown:
Congrats to the ones who have offers! :biggrin:
Are you guys getting an email from track?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I interviewed on the 10th of feb in Malaysia as well! Haven't heard back either
Congratulations to everyone !
Original post by brbwafflesyay
I liked the Nottingham campus and uni a lot more, but in terms of medical schools I'm having a tough time choosing

I had the same dilemma and ended up picking Nottingham. These were my reasons why;
- Easier to travel home (Notts is 2 trains, Leicester is 3)
- QMC is absolutely massive.
- Nottingham accommodation is on campus (However there are no catered ensuite rooms left on University Park).
- The Nottingham campus is really pretty.
- Can intercalate in the 5 year degree.
- I get a bursary at Nottingham for doing their Summer School.
I think the main differences are that Leicester uses a more integrated curriculum with earlier patient contact whereas Nottingham is a more traditional degree. I also prefer the fact that at Nottingham you're in the Uni over the full day with free periods, whereas at Leicester your first year lectures are 9-1 and second year is 1-5. I know I work better in a full day when I have frees.
Hope this helps :smile:
Offered and Firmed
got an offer yayaya! interview was so bad i cant believe it!! :eek::tongue:
im so worried about accommodation tho - not sure about firming notts over leics - could someone tell me how many catered ensuite, shared ensuite and private sharing rooms there are left at university park? :frown:
Original post by student028
Offered and Firmed

when did you receive your offer?
When did you receive it on track? If ypu don't mind answering of course
Original post by hukdealz
when did you receive your offer?

Snap!
Original post by fingbing
When did you receive it on track? If ypu don't mind answering of course

mine said 16:12 on track!
Woohoo!! Got an offer! It was my only interview so I really needed it, I'm so so glad. I was interviewed last Monday march 30th and track updated at 12.02 and my email from track saying something has changed came through at 12.45 :smile:

Good luck to everyone else!
anyone else feel like now we're just waiting for rejections? :frown:
Original post by violin101

Best not to be pessimistic; universities just seem to send out offers and rejections in random batches so you likely have an equal probability of getting an offer today as you do tomorrow, or on Friday.
Original post by violin101

Me. Sorta figure I got a rejection from Durham which was my best interview, and from Liverpool, so almost no hope for Notts! Apparently I just don't interview well...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by boods8897
Me. Sorta figure I got a rejection from Durham which was my best interview, and from Liverpool, so almost no hope for Notts! Apparently I just don't interview well...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not too hopeful too. Rejected by two unis post interview. One pre interview. And the day I got rejected by Bristol was the same the as my nottingham interview. Sighs..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alaskaa
I'm not too hopeful too. Rejected by two unis post interview. One pre interview. And the day I got rejected by Bristol was the same the as my nottingham interview. Sighs..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 99% sure it's rejection.... holding out for that 1% chance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending