Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morrisseymarr97)
    Whats child development aqa grade boundaries like
    Sorry no one does child Mickey Mouse development. Everyone here is Mathematicians

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel9866)
    Me too! What time do your school open? Mine is open at 8.30 which seems to be a lot earlier than most.
    Mine opens at 9:00am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    Mine opens at 9:00am.
    Think I'm quite lucky mine opens at 8.30. Good luck again!

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm quite lucky mine opens at 8.30. Good luck again!
    Yes you are!! :lol: Aw thanks! Good luck to you too! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    mines at 10.
    jeez.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nooonooo)
    I just wanted to say good luck to everyone for tomorrow! I hope everyone gets the grades they deserve! x
    i don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but i feel so nervous i could be sick!
    I do! I could barely eat this evening

ReputationRep:
    Good luck tomorrow everyone! My school opens at 9 and I'm especially nervous about history and English

ReputationRep:
    GOOD LUCK

Everyone!

:banana::banana2::beer::bl::bigsmile::borat::bubbles::bumps::colone::clap2::console::danceboy::dancing2::dance::dancing::cute::elefant::excited::fleurdelis::five::gah::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::grouphugs::headbang::h::gthumb::happy2::hugs::kissing2::jumphug::lovehug::mmm::nyan::oink::party2::parrot::party::shakehand::tong::thumbsup::teehee::u::wink::yep::yeah::w00t::woo:
    ________________________________ __________________________

ReputationRep:
    Everyone in my year is going at 10, but the school rang a few certain people's houses (including mine) and told us to be there for 8 does this mean we've done well? Does the school already have results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1chaela)
    Hello,I was just wondering if anyone could help me as I still havent decided what A levels to choose.
    I want to study medicine at Cambridge and I am torn between these two options of a levels
    1.Maths,biology,chemistry, english lit and german or 2.maths biology,chemistry,geography and german
    I enjoy both subjects the same so I can't decide,however I have been told that cambridge prefer medical applicants just to have science a levels and now I am scared because I really do not want to choose physics.

Btw German is my 5th a level because I am fluent in it so it does not really count

Is further maths not an option?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling a bit **** about AQA linear maths :/ i'm in year 10 and was the only subject i took early (with the rest of the top set) and i was hoping for lower boundaries that would reflect the tears shed in the non calculator exam but with the highest boundaries in the history of this qualification my hopes of an a* are so marginal they're barely there

ReputationRep:
    History Edexcel B boundaries seem harsh, i found the first paper (medicine) really really tough and the source one was hard too. No chance of my A* now....I am so so nervous:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Me too! What time do your school open? Mine is open at 8.30 which seems to be a lot earlier than most.
    Mine is open 10-12 and we're getting there for 10!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smegsxo)
    Mine is open 10-12 and we're getting there for 10!:eek:
    Hi guys im in year 10, will year 11 in September. This year I did ocr gateway core science and ict, so I will be too collecting results tomaroo. I feel so nervous and that sick feeling, im really really scared , plz help me. I cant imagine how you year 11's are feeling as im only getting in a mess and worried over two exams whereas yous are receiving 10 odd exams - gosh that will be me next year!!!! Oh god plz help me im sooooooo scared, specially as science is important! Oh my gosh, I hope I got that B.

Keep me posted tomaroo what yous got, I will let you know what I got in science.

Good luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morrisseymarr97)
    Whats child development aqa grade boundaries like
    If you haven't seen them:
    Name:  1408572521867.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  57.2 KB

(Original post by AIVARB)
    Sorry no one does child Mickey Mouse development. Everyone here is Mathematicians
    Hey don't be mean I did it and it never held me back

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On CIE there are only like 4 subjects listed? Im looking for Enterprise IGCSE by CIE (0454) but its not there?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, does anyone happen to know the CIE Geography grade boundaries for the June 2014 session? I can't find it anywhere

ReputationRep:
    hey guys !
    good luck getting your gcse results tomorrow...i hope everyone gets the grades they want
    apparently its been said that this years gcse results are the worst is this true???:confused:
    cos im ****ting myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    If you haven't seen them:
    Name:  1408572521867.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  57.2 KB

Hey don't be mean I did it and it never held me back

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sorry and was being sarcastic

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.