Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    A*A*AA :/ (guess an A* in Econ)

You have Cam tho! I haven't heard from Warwick
    Well done dude!

Yeah I guess. I'm not really interested in any of my choices other than Cambridge anyway so that's what is most important. Still, feeling a little unwanted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    I sit them with my a levels in june. Got like 14 exams this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you sit it at your school or do you have to register separately?
    18 exams here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aersh8)
    Do you sit it at your school or do you have to register separately?
    18 exams here

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sit at school. Cause my school is a center as other people have done it before and are registered with ocr. Damn im sure u will be fine though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sit at school. Cause my school is a center as other people have done it before and are registered with ocr. Damn im sure u will be fine though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah ok, at least that's one worry less! Hopefully good luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Well if you get in you really deserve to get in!

I have like 9. My offer seems so generous compared to yours!

I also hate when I see people at Oxford with AAA offers haha
    I knew what i was getting into when i applied.
    Lol cambridge have standards 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aersh8)
    Ah ok, at least that's one worry less! Hopefully good luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You too bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomfailinghelp)
    Well done dude!

Yeah I guess. I'm not really interested in any of my choices other than Cambridge anyway so that's what is most important. Still, feeling a little unwanted
    I really don't want to think about my insurance atm tho, focused entirely on cambridge

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else thinking about what societies they might join (if they get in)? I keep thinking it would be so awesome to be in the conservative society, but I don't want to be one of the only unimpressive people lmao.

(Original post by EHZ17)
    I really don't want to think about my insurance atm tho, focused entirely on cambridge
    Same! I'm not too worried though, my offer is quite nice, lucky for me! What's yours like, if you haven't mentioned already?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else thinking about what societies they might join (if they get in)? I keep thinking it would be so awesome to be in the conservative society, but I don't want to be one of the only unimpressive people lmao.

Same! I'm not too worried though, my offer is quite nice, lucky for me! What's yours like, if you haven't mentioned already?
    Conservative er lol. Yh Trinity maths society ! Even though i dont go trinity

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Conservative er lol. Yh Trinity maths society ! Even though i dont go trinity

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, that's what everyone in my Political Philosophy class thinks too! It's an open one then?

They have a moral sciences club (the really famous one), but I'm terrified of that idea too. It sounds absolutely amazing but I'd feel so scared of all the intelligent people floating around.

ReputationRep:

A*AA with A* in anything, yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    A*AA with A* in anything, yours?
    Exactly the same

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's what everyone in my Political Philosophy class thinks too! It's an open one then?

They have a moral sciences club (the really famous one), but I'm terrified of that idea too. It sounds absolutely amazing but I'd feel so scared of all the intelligent people floating around.
    I think we are allowed to say we are intelligent now. Yh its an open one, i have a engineer friend from pembroke who goes there !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the same
    There's still that little bit of doubt in my mind though

I will work the pain away

ReputationRep:
    I think we are allowed to say we are intelligent now. Yh its an open one, i have a engineer friend from pembroke who goes there !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I didn't really mean like that, I mean that there are some really really intelligent people in that sort of thing. But that's awesome.

(Original post by EHZ17)
    There's still that little bit of doubt in my mind though

I will work the pain away
    Wish I was doing that by default at the moment being a bit lazy. And on a related note, I should be doing History coursework!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I didn't really mean like that, I mean that there are some really really intelligent people in that sort of thing. But that's awesome.

Wish I was doing that by default at the moment being a bit lazy. And on a related note, I should be doing History coursework!
    Chill lad, im just messing around lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I should be doing English cwk. Like eng cwk is my number one priority right now as if I can get 100% it puts me in such a good position but I just can't be asked right now. You would think an offer would change my motivation but it just hasn't for english.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have to apply for accommodation at the college you applied for?I know you have to apply for your accommodation at Warwick University, even if you put them down as an insurance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    Do you have to apply for accommodation at the college you applied for?I know you have to apply for your accommodation at Warwick University, even if you put them down as an insurance.
    Only once you meet your offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They were okay. Got a couple of A*s in History and Philosophy, an A in English though. Not too worried! How about you?

Durham haven't responded to me yet
    Durham were the only university to reject me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.