Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    By ur standards, the defence did all the work for him I mean he usually concedes with the first shot at goal

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was the defence which let him down in the big games. He had the joint Golden glove award for the premier league with Cech (arguable who had more work done for him then Schez) and that's a great achievement considering how few keepers have won this in the last 10 years.

Wish I could find the clips because he made some astounding saves. Especially in both games vs UTD where RVP should have scored another.

ReputationRep:
    Added motivation to nail my interview this week..

It would be the first time that I will have lived in London and not been a dirt poor student...

May actually be able to get to some games for the first time

Need to destroy this interview...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to Brazil Chile at the Emirates?

ReputationRep:
    time to beat the idiots down seven sisters road COYG

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone place bets here? Was wondering what you man think of this:

To win
    Chelsea @ 4/11
    Man City @ 1/5
    Southampton @ 17/20
    Arsenal @ 13/10

The accumalator for all four to win is 5.96/1

A £10 bet would guarantee £69.61, £20 bet would guarantee £139.25, £50 is £348.13

Do you think it's worth it? The only team I can imagine losing/pulling a draw would be Southampton given their form, however away they are really impressive at the moment. I know we're gonna beat the tottenham scum so I don't really worry about that. Chelsea and Man city probs will win by a few goals.

What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    how is 5.96/1 returning you 17.699/1?

I do bet though, personally looking at a 2.23/1 treble (Chelsea, Man City, Middlesbrough)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)

I do bet though, personally looking at a 2.23/1 treble (Chelsea, Man City, Middlesbrough)
    My bad mate was looking at at a few accys and looked at the wrong one. A tenner would give about 70 quid or £69.62 to be precise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)

'Bit iffy about Middlesbrough though I haven't really seen much of Championship matches, how they performing at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    If it was me betting this week, I would probably look at something like:

City to win
    Chelsea win with clean sheet
    Arsenal and Spurs to both score

You have villas lack of goals against one if the Best defenses in the league, and Spurs vs arsenal normally leads to lots of goals..

Tempted to add a small handicap to city, but I'm not confident on that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    'Bit iffy about Middlesbrough though I haven't really seen much of Championship matches, how they performing at the moment?
    Middlesbrough doing very well in the Championship, 3rd place but only 1 point behind 1st (Derby and Bournemouth tied 1st a point ahead). Also beat City 2-0 in the FA cup of course.

Its more the opposition though, Charlton haven't won in 12 games, haven't scored away in 4 games. In 10 h2h games Charlton have only won once, few draws tbf, but really it all looks in Middlesbrough's favour.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Southampton have a banana-skin in QPR. I know they are managerless, but teams often spring surprises before a new man comes in. Saints will need to bounce back straight away after a very poor result to Swansea at home last week.

ReputationRep:
    Could see us Tottenham soton and united drawing tbh, QPR are pretty good at home (average around 1.9 points a game at home which is very good) while managerless teams are unpredictable.

Likewise west ham are strong at home so could definitely see that being a draw while us vs. Tottenham is very unpredictable too, either side could turn up and boss it or dp something stupid and **** up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Could see us Tottenham soton and united drawing tbh, QPR are pretty good at home (average around 1.9 points a game at home which is very good) while managerless teams are unpredictable.

Likewise west ham are strong at home so could definitely see that being a draw while us vs. Tottenham is very unpredictable too, either side could turn up and boss it or dp something stupid and **** up
    That would be such a pisstake.

All our rivals can potentially drop points so we really need a win
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by leinad2012)

QPR are good at home because they haven't played anybody decent, bar City and Liverpool. They've beaten the teams in and around them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Anyone going to Brazil Chile at the Emirates?
    When is that?

May have to go. Will see if my bro gets free tickets for that.

ReputationRep:
    match thread soon?

Still going with 3or4 - 1 to arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Got Harry Kane as Captain in my FPL.

#yaHarryya

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Diaby I summon you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Start one if you want

NLD is probably my favourite derby as a neutral. It's never a dull game.
    Only get home at 12.15 - if no one does it by then I will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Start one if you want

NLD is probably my favourite derby as a neutral. It's never a dull game.
    I hope you're right man

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.