Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received offers from Chester or Huddersfield? Had my interview in December for Chester just wondering if anyone knows the turnaround for them to get back to you? Anyone had rejections already from either of those? I was rejected from edge hill only two days after my interview xx

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else not heard from manchester yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannon462)
    Hey I got offers from dmu and Sheffield Hallam also! Do you know where you want to go yet??
    I love them both. Do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deede3_)
    Has anyone else not heard from manchester yet?
    When was your interview ? Xx mine isn't for another 4 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SparklyToes)
    When was your interview ? Xx mine isn't for another 4 weeks

I haven't been given one yet, i got an email a few weeks ago asking for my predicted grades for this year and havent heard anything since.. seriously stressing out x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie_09)
    Guardian articles on Child health are beneficial, and they are typically current affairs x
    Thank you :-) x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    Oh how exciting. I had my interview for DMU childrens nursing on the 20th of Jan and when I rang them last week they aaid I was on hold because my tests were a little lower than they would expect but were still high ebough so I'm just sitting in the back burner for now lol it's killing me 😣 xx
    I can imagine how it would be! But remember that you have passed it and obviously did well at the interview so just try not get too nervous about it! I hope they let you know soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdot12)
    I love them both. Do you know?
    I think Sheffield Hallam will be my firm as their offer is higher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ao1811)
    Had an offer from Leeds!! Anyone else?😄😄😄
    Heyyy congrats on you offer
    I have my interview for Leeds in 2 weeks, I was wondering how the selection day was set out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deede3_)
    I haven't been given one yet, i got an email a few weeks ago asking for my predicted grades for this year and havent heard anything since.. seriously stressing out x
    Fingers crossed you hear soon X I applied in Dec, had a ref usual due to not enough UCAS points so I emailed querying it as knew I did they then apologised and sent an interview request xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allym123)
    I'm crying my eyes out! I got offered a place at Southampton! I am over the moon!!!
    Congratulations on Southampton!! It's going to be amazing!
    I got rejected on UCAS but on hobsons got shortlisted for interview, which is what happened to you right? I'm going on 4th march but do you think i should call them? I'm worried that if i ring they'll tell me that the ucas rejection was right and not to bother coming in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer from kings?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer for Child nursing Swansea? x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else received an offer from new bucks and/or firmed it? ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allym123)
    I'm crying my eyes out! I got offered a place at Southampton! I am over the moon!!!
    Hi again! I spoke to Southampton and they told me to come to interview but that the login i had for hobsons wasn't right. So when we went on there and clicked forgotten password and then they emailed us to reset it, we shouldn't have been able to do that.
    I'm actually a bit upset as i feel like I've been told off for doing something with completely honest intentions. So when we were rejected on ucas for our PS not being strong enough, that was right but she said that the uni will still see me for interview.
    By logging on hobsons we were able to bypass the whole invitation stage apparently. She sounded annoyed at me but obviously i had no idea that that would happen.
    Anyway, sorry for the rant but wanted to let you know what had happened. 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ettaxo)
    Has anyone received an offer from kings?
    I have lovely!! Have you heard back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jannypanny)
    What about you ?
    Been offered an interview finally

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skytrenfield)
    I have lovely!! Have you heard back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg well done!! Yes I received an offer yesterday! What branch of nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Coventry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone go to an interview for LSBU? what questions did they ask? I have mine tomorrow.😁

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.