AFC_123456789
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Cheers lads, I didn't know this! Hope you hear soon too. Is keele anyone else's last chance?
Tiredofwaiting
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Charlottemc1234)
They don't use the ukcat unless it's borderline, interviews are based on the R&R form. So the experiences you've gained. Obviously that person had a really good work experience background. UKCAT is practically irrelevant with Keele unless you're faced with someone who's scored the same on their R&R form. I hope we hear soon as last week when I rang, they said we should all know by Friday of this week!
By Friday????? 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 😱
Well Monday's gone and Tuesday's almost gone with total silence following a full week of activity from Keele...feels like the calm before the storm! At least our wait will be over by the weekend! It's been a long 4 months.
rhodesmartha246
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
does anyone know if we get paper to do workings on in the maths test at interview?
wombatt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rhodesmartha246)
does anyone know if we get paper to do workings on in the maths test at interview?
Yes, you get a few small sheets with a pencil and a simple calculator
rhodesmartha246
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by wombatt)
Yes, you get a few small sheets with a pencil and a simple calculator
ah thank you
WALMO
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by stephannalee)
Thought it was 250 out of 500
I'm currently visiting keele and managed to talk face to face with one of the admissions people , I was told this year ~500 interviews and 170 offers so about 3:1 chance of an offer after interview . Not great odds but hey ho
stephannalee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by WALMO)
I'm currently visiting keele and managed to talk face to face with one of the admissions people , I was told this year ~500 interviews and 170 offers so about 3:1 chance of an offer after interview . Not great odds but hey ho
how come only 170 this year? :/
WALMO
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by stephannalee)
how come only 170 this year? :/
Because keele is more of a first choice uni for people so they aren't handing out as many interviews basically
Charlottemc1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WALMO)
Because keele is more of a first choice uni for people so they aren't handing out as many interviews basically
It makes sense to be honest! I wonder how many offers have gone out? I don't understand how they can send out offers when my application hadn't even been looked at when I last rang! It was one of the last ones yet people have offers/interviews? I think they should review everyone's before handing out offers!
stephannalee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by WALMO)
ahh thats really really stressful, was already nervous for getting a place post interview, this makes it worse!!
sara0928
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! Guys, I have just received an interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe this is actually happening. Cannot describe how happy I am! Thank you sooo much for all the tips and motivation you all have given me (and everyone else).
Email came through @16.41
Good luck to everyone who's still waiting to hear.
magnusbane
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sara0928)
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! Guys, I have just received an interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe this is actually happening. Cannot describe how happy I am! Thank you sooo much for all the tips and motivation you all have given me (and everyone else).
Congrats!!!!!!!

I'm soo happy for you 😁😁😁
HCAssistant93
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Whoooo whoooo!!!!!! So happy for you girl congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
AFC_123456789
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just got my interview email now! Omds finally!!!! God is great
Charlottemc1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Wow!! Well done I'm really pleased for you
magnusbane
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AFC_123456789)
Just got my interview email now! Omds finally!!!! God is great
Congratulations !!!!!
Charlottemc1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm so happy for you guys but it's driving me insane. I'm losing hope everyday and jumping every time I get an email, it's seriously starting to not only effect my uni work but also my health as I can't sleep! If they can just let me know either way id be grateful. If after all this time it's a rejection I've wasted so much time on the application process I would be really gutted as I don't know what else to do. Is anyone else still waiting? They did tell me last Friday that mine was one of the last ones currently being processed but I'm losing hope with all the other interviews being given out 😔
magnusbane
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm so happy for you guys but it's driving me insane. I'm losing hope everyday and jumping every time I get an email, it's seriously starting to not only effect my uni work but also my health as I can't sleep! If they can just let me know either way id be grateful. If after all this time it's a rejection I've wasted so much time on the application process I would be really gutted as I don't know what else to do. Is anyone else still waiting? They did tell me last Friday that mine was one of the last ones currently being processed but I'm losing hope with all the other interviews being given out 😔
I'm still waiting, i'm trying to be positive but the wait is killing me
sara0928
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by magnusbane)
Congrats!!!!!!!

I'm soo happy for you 😁😁😁
Thank you very much Have you heard from them?

(Original post by HCAssistant93)
Whoooo whoooo!!!!!! So happy for you girl congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hehe thank you!!!!!!! If it wasn't for kind people like you withdrawing your application I may not have even been in this position. I will forever be grateful ^_^ good luck for Liverpool!!!!

Wow!! Well done I'm really pleased for you
Thank youuuu I thought of you when I got my email. Have you heard yet? Yours and my application are so similar. I am certain you'll be invited soon! Keep me posted.
magnusbane
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thank you very much Have you heard from them?
Nope im still waiting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads