The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
This is also a read quote... What's going on? :confused:

I quoted you in something else?
Original post by Midnightmemories
I know :woo:

I can't decide on a favourite. :giggle: :rofl:

Good evening :wave:

Agreed. I have to get up at half seven and I have to leave the house at 9:10! It's like being back in school again :giggle:

I have to leave the house at about 7:25am in order to get the 7:46am train to Leicester.... I'm used to it though :yep:

Btw, has anyone else noticed just how rubbish mobile phone signals are in trains?
I quoted you in something else?

Yeah, I just saw that. What I found to be strange was that TSR alerted me to a quote that I had previously set as read?
Yeah, I just saw that. What I found to be strange was that TSR alerted me to a quote that I had previously set as read?

Mine is telling me there are new threads I haven't read (on the app this is):s-smilie:

I think TSR is having a mid-life crisis:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
image.jpeg
I have to leave the house at about 7:25am in order to get the 7:46am train to Leicester.... I'm used to it though :yep:

Btw, has anyone else noticed just how rubbish mobile phone signals are in trains?

I have to get up at 5:30 and leave the house at 6:50 to get the 7:03 bus to where my college is.

Still getting used to it.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
:smile:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Original post by Andy98
Mine is telling me there are new threads I haven't read (on the app this is):s-smilie:

I think TSR is having a mid-life crisis:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear....

Thankfully, the impostors are getting banned extremely quickly recently :yep:

On a related note, I've had to factory reset my tablet (again!) because it was being very slow. However, who makes a tablet with 8GB storage built in, whereby only 1GB is system storage (and that's where most apps like to plonk themselves!)
I have to get up at 5:30 and leave the house at 6:50 to get the 7:03 bus to where my college is.

Still getting used to it.

Ouch, I couldn't do that! No way... :frown:
image.jpeg
Original post by z33
Halsey is Haunting you :P

Don't know what's going on, but someone's haunting me! Unfortunately, my tablet is going AWOL as well and has had to be reset....

Who makes a tablet with so little system storage, that's the main thing... Plus I can't get apps to install to SD very easily!

I've got a whopping 16GB SD card, 5GB internal user memory, and 1GB internal system memory. Guess where most of the apps want to go....
image.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest