The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Bony over Benteke
    Vert to Holebas
    Fletcher to Snodgrass
    The same Bony who has score nothing since arriving at Stoke compared to Benteke who averages a goal every two games with Palace and previously. Not sure I'm getting the logic there?

Vert is definitely a weak pick though, especially considering a number of Spurs' next games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    The same Bony who has score nothing since arriving at Stoke compared to Benteke who averages a goal every two games with Palace and previously. Not sure I'm getting the logic there?

Vert is definitely a weak pick though, especially considering a number of Spurs' next games.
    Look at Stoke's games after Man United.

SUN, hul, SWA, whu, BOU, wat, BUR

vs Benteke

eve, WHU, lei, LIV, bur, MCI, swa

ReputationRep:
    Not feeling good with Antonio after watching that, will hold though since next game is Middlesbrough at home.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wildcarded. Need Sanchez and Aguero at this point really, especially when you look at Arsenal's next four. West Brom fixtures go down the pan after Sunderland so Foster isn't helpful then too. Happy with a 4-3-3 here.

Williams - Evans - Kos - Vert
    Sterling - Firmino - Sanchez
    Benteke - Aguero - Lukaku

Amat Fletcher and another 4.5 mid is a weak bench. Any thoughts overall? Was trying to fit Lallana in as Liverpool's fixtures are nice and he is on form, but can't fit him as a 4th mid with balancing out a shocking defence.
    Don't like Vertonghen when Spurs have City, Leicester and Arsenal in their next 5. They also play Bournemouth either side of a CL game and Liverpool in the cup. I'd downgrade him to a 5m defender and invest the extra in a 4th midfielder.

Southampton looked very good today. 4 wins and 4 clean sheets in a row now, i'll have to go study their fixtures.

ReputationRep:
    I am so upset - I put Defoe on bench and left Gray on Starting XI Ahhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Don't like Vertonghen when Spurs have City, Leicester and Arsenal in their next 5. They also play Bournemouth either side of a CL game and Liverpool in the cup. I'd downgrade him to a 5m defender and invest the extra in a 4th midfielder.

Southampton looked very good today. 4 wins and 4 clean sheets in a row now, i'll have to go study their fixtures.
    Yeah, Cedric's a better option, and I'll put more money in a 4th mid, thanks for the input.

ReputationRep:
    Climbed in all my leagues this week with a decent 52 points so pretty happy.

Will do my one transfer this week with a view of wildcard immediately after the deadline finishes so I can play around with the team for 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Holebas could be out injured.
    -1 so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    -1 so far

ReputationRep:
    52 points. Capoue does **** all.

ReputationRep:
    **** off Watford this is west ham all over again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All those amateurs starting Capoue tonight.... 5 shots in 4 games.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair I didn't go near him. Had deeney, wishing I'd gone with rashford. Who said he was a bad idea lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hes scoring and his ownership is massive, so good to be a little cautious.

Ended up doubling up on Watford and West Ham. Gawd. Didn't do well with my WC. Payet will go to Sanchez if he does nothing against Mid.*

ReputationRep:
    Hes scoring and his ownership is massive, so good to be a little cautious.

Ended up doubling up on Watford and West Ham. Gawd. Didn't do well with my WC. Payet will go to Sanchez if he does nothing against Mid.*
    Haha I was only looking for a reaction, I get the danger for the price.

Really considering bringing in Walcott for my WC. Think he could be a good differential the way he is playing. Feel it's risky putting him in for Sanchez though as it's useful having a 10m+ player if Hazard/De Bruyne/Sanchez have some blistering form. Right, so managed to do this, with removing Firmino and bringing in Lallana who is cheaper... Thoughts?

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 10
Size:  233.4 KB
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Untitled.pdf (300.5 KB, 8 views)

ReputationRep:
    Haha I was only looking for a reaction, I get the danger for the price.

Really considering bringing in Walcott for my WC. Think he could be a good differential the way he is playing. Feel it's risky putting him in for Sanchez though as it's useful having a 10m+ player if Hazard/De Bruyne/Sanchez have some blistering form. Right, so managed to do this, with removing Firmino and bringing in Lallana who is cheaper... Thoughts?

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 10
Size:  233.4 KB
    Excellent team. Almost perfect. Nice range of prices through the three positions as well. I have that keeper combination and obviously Jak was going to get dropped for Marshall because he's excellent but as long as Mannone is out Pickford is fine.

I think Sanchez is a bit too expensive, but not sure what else you could do really. Not much going on on your bench but shouldn't be a problem because Walcott and Lallana's form makes them undroppable. Doubling on City and Arsenal with a Liverpool player in there too is spot on.*

Ibra/Son vs Sanchez/Benteke is an interesting idea I can think of. But you've made a decent call.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent team. Almost perfect. Nice range of prices through the three positions as well. I have that keeper combination and obviously Jak was going to get dropped for Marshall because he's excellent but as long as Mannone is out Pickford is fine.

I think Sanchez is a bit too expensive, but not sure what else you could do really. Not much going on on your bench but shouldn't be a problem because Walcott and Lallana's form makes them undroppable. Doubling on City and Arsenal with a Liverpool player in there too is spot on.*

Ibra/Son vs Sanchez/Benteke is an interesting idea I can think of. But you've made a decent call.
    Cheers, yeah it fell into place nicely. Concerned about Son but Spurs' fixtures are poor so made my decision easier. Also Arsenal have some easy games coming up and Benteke doesn't need easy fixtures to score in so relatively happy.

Shame about Jaku losing his place but I'm just going to have to keep it like this for now. I'm sure I'll pick up some value some point if I need to upgrade anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can I get some thoughts on my team? I'm thinking of maybe dropping Costa and Courtois for cheaper options and then upgrading Tadic/Snodgrass to Sanchez.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  209.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    Cheap midfield option for 6.4mil for just the next gameweek?

Will wildcard after that so don't need a long term option.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool Midfielder roulette is cracking me up

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.