How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    :console:
    :hugs:Sad from listening to sad music

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't know anybody who is as bad a learner as me, at least when it comes to literally everything non academic. I've played chess for well over three years now and I'm still awful. And I've studied intensely, and constantly. I mean this Summer for about a month at least it was all I did. Hardly even an exaggeration. And I'm just s**t. The wider point is that this has happened with everything I have put my mind to other than academics. It's extremely demoralising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I honestly don't know anybody who is as bad a learner as me, at least when it comes to literally everything non academic. I've played chess for well over three years now and I'm still awful. And I've studied intensely, and constantly. I mean this Summer for about a month at least it was all I did. Hardly even an exaggeration. And I'm just s**t. The wider point is that this has happened with everything I have put my mind to other than academics. It's extremely demoralising.
    :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Still better than me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Not that that is particularly hard to achieve
    Pinta

(Original post by NotNotBatman)
    So happy!
    Oi, goat in a boat! Learn from this guy ^^

ReputationRep:
    Today was so weird.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I spent hours shopping at Westfield today, and was just about to leave (tired, hungry, in a rush), and then I see some Youtubers I used to watch a long time ago, walk right past me. Impulsively, I said hi without having anything specific to say in mind.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Me: Hi, do you guys do workout videos on YouTube?
    Them: (grinning, eagerly nodding) Yep, that's us. Hi! :hi:
    Me: Yeah, I recognised you guys. Ok, bye. (walks off :creep:)

I was such an awkward potato. :facepalm:

And, then, I was about to get on the Underground, and this guy elbows me in the neck. I always knew I was short but I didn't realise that I was so short that I could be elbowed in the neck. :cry2: Anyway, he starts apologising to me, and I say it's okay etc. And then:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He starts to cry?! :eek: He goes to the other end of the train, and I don't see him for the rest of the journey. I couldn't even ask him if he was okay. :sigh:

Yeah...

ReputationRep:
    Feeling a bit lonely.
    The people i wanna be with right now all live far away from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Today was so weird.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Yeah...
    woAh so wierd!I bet you 3 pennies he was gonna ask u out and thought that his chances were ruined after elbowing you!
    Cos u so pretty innit :hugs:
    You are one awesome awkward potato - embrace it :jive: - I'm just like u so :five:You are so lucky you had time for Westfield :rofl:

(Original post by Andy98)
    Clown sightings?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    they're everywhere in france, america etc.
    look up clown sightings in google and a number of articles will pop up :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Yeahh like knackered :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully not too knackered to go out for tea :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    woAh so wierd!I bet you 3 pennies he was gonna ask u out and thought that his chances were ruined after elbowing you!
    Cos u so pretty innit :hugs:
    You are one awesome awkward potato - embrace it :jive: - I'm just like u so :five:You are so lucky you had time for Westfield :rofl:
    I win those three pennies because I'm certain that's not true. He seemed quite distracted which is why he elbowed me in the first place. I don't think that incident had anything to do with me, my neck or his elbow.

I must have come across as rude. :facepalm: I literally said, 'Oh I recognized you. Okay, bye.' And the tone wasn't even friendly. Cringing sooo much.

I didn't have school today, unlike you. How did your day go? Did you actually give your teachers flowers? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)

Ohh darn it, I should have just ignored them completely! I've replied to them now though :rolleyes:
    :mmm:

:hugs:

Ohh I see, well good for them! Hmm, yeah they must be more visual (like myself :ahee:) But it's good you managed to get that done :yy: and hopefully that will really help for next time

Ohh I see
    Aww glad you got over it
    I have replied now!
    Thanks, it was good for a Tuesday! Hope your was good too
    [/QUOTE]

Indeed! Yeah it seems that way! (Woop! )
    Indeed, just hope it works tbh! Tbh it was waaaay too quiet too, I can't work when it's quiet either so imma make sure to put my music on my phone!
    Hopefully it will!

Indeed, different say each week though :/
    Aww me too! Wasn't great tbh!
    Hehe I think I may have seen it
    Aww glad to hear it! I'm guessing Tuesday's your least fav day? (I think you said that actually)
    Thanks! My presents are superb tbh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)

Indeed! Yeah it seems that way! (Woop! )
    Indeed, just hope it works tbh! Tbh it was waaaay too quiet too, I can't work when it's quiet either so imma make sure to put my music on my phone!
    Hopefully it will!

Indeed, different say each week though :/
    Aww me too! Wasn't great tbh!
    Hehe I think I may have seen it
    Aww glad to hear it! I'm guessing Tuesday's your least fav day? (I think you said that actually)
    Thanks! My presents are superb tbh!

Good good (haha )
    Indeed, and fairs if that works for you - are you allowed to do that?
    Indeed

Ohh I see...
    Aww :hugs:
    Haha OK
    It sure is! What's yours? :holmes: (:dontknow: )
    Awesome! Glad to hear that

ReputationRep:
    Fed up of being people's punch bag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I win those three pennies because I'm certain that's not true. He seemed quite distracted which is why he elbowed me in the first place. I don't think that incident had anything to do with me, my neck or his elbow.

I must have come across as rude. :facepalm: I literally said, 'Oh I recognized you. Okay, bye.' And the tone wasn't even friendly. Cringing sooo much.

I didn't have school today, unlike you. How did your day go? Did you actually give your teachers flowers? :lol:
    gimme pennies back, that's all I have :cry2:
    oh :/ well then that is just plain wierd m8 :erm:
    XD Aww :hugs: We all make mistakes 13 1 20 8 42 , it's done now, moving on :hugs:
    It was long, tiring and now is over
    OH YEAH!Went all out and made a daisy chain for my Physics teacher, he used it to show Circular motion :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OFC not aint nobodi got time for zat :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Feel very snug

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully not too knackered to go out for tea :mmm:
    To eat* im home now so ill send you that pic in 5 mins

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To eat* im home now so ill send you that pic in 5 mins

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: OK
    Ooooh cool, thanks! I'll be counting down the minutes :lol:

ReputationRep:

Good good (haha )
    Indeed, and fairs if that works for you - are you allowed to do that?
    Indeed

Ohh I see...
    Aww :hugs:
    Haha OK
    It sure is! What's yours? :holmes: (:dontknow: )
    Awesome! Glad to hear that

Good indeed! (Hehe )
    It has done before and I use it for here too - Well we have to use headphones for some videos, so imma sneakily plug them into my phone for when it's not video time!
    Plus there are no teachers so who's gonna know
    Mmhmm!

It's not ideal tbh!

Aww! Hmm not sure i have one tbh. Now it'll be whatever day I'm at uni, unless it improves!
    Everyday is different for me so idk
    Aww! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: OK
    Ooooh cool, thanks! I'll be counting down the minutes :lol:
    Hahaa i legit werent counting down the mins and randomly said 10 mins lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)

Good indeed! (Hehe )
    It has done before and I use it for here too - Well we have to use headphones for some videos, so imma sneakily plug them into my phone for when it's not video time!
    Plus there are no teachers so who's gonna know
    Mmhmm!

It's not ideal tbh!

Aww! Hmm not sure i have one tbh. Now it'll be whatever day I'm at uni, unless it improves!
    Everyday is different for me so idk
    Aww! :hugs:

Hmm fair enough
    Oh I see :mmm:

Absolutely not!
    Fairs, and that is a good answer! Hopefully it will improve though
    Hahaa i legit werent counting down the mins and randomly said 10 mins lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: Fair enough Ayaz

Wowwwwwww that's one of the best pics I've ever seen!!! I love it so, so, so much! How are you so cool about it!? :ahee:
    Oh my gosh :gah:
    (I guess you've gotten used to it and had time to take everything in :rofl: but :excited:)

I :love: it so much
    Edit: It's even better than I thought it would be originally, and I didn't think that would happen! :eek:

ReputationRep:

Hmm fair enough
    Oh I see :mmm:

Absolutely not!
    Fairs, and that is a good answer! Hopefully it will improve though

:rofl: Fair enough Ayaz

Wowwwwwww that's one of the best pics I've ever seen!!! I love it so, so, so much! How are you so cool about it!? :ahee:
    Oh my gosh :gah:
    (I guess you've gotten used to it and had time to take everything in :rofl: but :excited:)

I :love: it so much
    Edit: It's even better than I thought it would be originally, and I didn't think that would happen! :eek:
    Hahha yeah looks really good right?
    Like it looks amazing , even the lighting on the camera! Yeahh its really good haha & i study in there :love:
    I should become a photographer
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.