Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why why why why why? It's not fair. I want her back. She was only 19. It's not ****ing fair. I just want my friend back.
upturnedpalms
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
Why why why why why? It's not fair. I want her back. She was only 19. It's not ****ing fair. I just want my friend back.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I wish there was something I could do, or say, to make this better for you.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ramadulla)
Do things change when you start College? I'm really depressed with the atmosphere i have to accustom to everyday at high-school. The kids... the hassle and the immaturity. Pfshh... no one understand, even my parents.
Didn't change for me, I hated uni, twice, but I hear for a lot of people the change in circumstances really helps them out. School is very restrictive, all these immature ****ers are on top of each other all the time, whereas uni you can do your own thing, how you like, when you like, it's cool in that respect.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: i knopw sweetie. its not fair. life isnt fair. if life was fair we would all be happier because we dont deserve this pain.

she was calm, Esther was too, giving until the last moment. :cry:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: *hugs siti and cries* Well actually I'm not crying because I can't feel and I'm numb but I feel like it.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd best be off. Internet is about to be switched off. Lots of love and hugs to all. :hugs:
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
night becki. :ciao:
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Night becki hun :hugs:
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi becki :hugs: to you im still thinking of you. Im sure whatever you write will be great and she'd be proud of you.
Hi Siti - ive been catching up on a few of these posts and im sorry to hear about Esther :hugs:
Hi sabertooth, upturnedpalms and emily - hope your all doing okay.
Havent seen jonathon on here for a while - unless i havent read back enough.
:hugs: to all.
I havent even got any emotions left - i cant cry especially when things have got worse - i cant be diagnosed with anymore now can i? Its all my fault though - i should get everything.
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have an awful chesty cold and i feel rancid i have to go back to london today and im really not looking forward to it mums going to proabably have a go at me. I just want everything to go back to normal, and Esther to be alive.
username130457
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
I have an awful chesty cold and i feel rancid i have to go back to london today and im really not looking forward to it mums going to proabably have a go at me. I just want everything to go back to normal, and Esther to be alive.
:console: Don't worry mothers are like that. I hope you have a good trip to London :hugs:.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
I wish I could turn back time for you :hugs: Good luck in London. Come and see me!
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Err are you free tomorrow afternoon to meet in central london? Or Thursday at all? Preferably during the day though pet. can I bring a David?

How are you both?

:hugs: x
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry: feel so crap today. They haven't shut up all today and yesterday.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for siti and saber.

Do you want to talk saber hun? :hugs:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I feel really depressed today. I don't know what to do with myself .
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I feel really depressed today. I don't know what to do with myself .
Give me a hug? :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for Laus and Hannah :hugs:
username130457
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for Laus and Hannah :hugs:
Can i have one too ?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Of course :hugs: for Ramadulla x
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (477)
38.22%
No - but I will (95)
7.61%
No - I don't want to (87)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (589)
47.2%

Watched Threads