Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

you mad? space impacts, obviously

everyone knows what happens in volcanoes

(Original post by skipp)
        :p: yays

And :teeth: awesome, do I choose space impacts or volcanoes?

Sounds like a plan, shower time mnethinks
        Which ever you're more interested in!
        Volcanoes was pretty interesting tbh.

Volcanoes claimed the most lives :dontknow:

(Original post by Loz17)
            Volcanoes claimed the most lives :dontknow:
            What about the dinosaurs?!

The top I'm wearing is indigo. It's such a confusing colour to look at. It's like it's trying to be both blue and violet but I can accept it as neither blue nor violet.

(Original post by + polarity -)
                What about the dinosaurs?!
                I think more humans have died by volcanoes then dinosaurs by giant space impacts tbh.

Lecture time

This is agonising when you have no idea where the choices will be...
                    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
                    (Original post by Loz17)
                    This is agonising when you have no idea where the choices will be...

Just having that problem, have they appeared yet? :s: can't find them :puppyeyes:

(Original post by skipp)
                      Just having that problem, have they appeared yet? :s: can't find them :puppyeyes:
                      Its up now.

I got Thalidomide and its full already :woo:

Volcanoes is full as well.
                        • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
                        (Original post by Loz17)
                        Its up now.

I got Thalidomide and its full already :woo:
                        Got the l;ast place on volcanoes

And giant space impacts was the deadliest, and spaciest, which should have made it my choice, but I liked the idea of them too much to write about them as a disaster :p:

(Original post by skipp)
                          Got the l;ast place on volcanoes

And giant space impacts was the deadliest, and spaciest, which should have made it my choice, but I liked the idea of them too much to write about them as a disaster :p:
                          Well done

Oh, TeaSoc 7th at half 6 in ES1, 2 or 3. Only FB invites sent ...
                          • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
                          (Original post by Loz17)
                          Well done

Oh, TeaSoc 7th at half 6 in ES1, 2 or 3. Only FB invites sent ...
                          Oh joy and to top it all off apparently one of the perverts that I'm avoiding goes can't really bring J or Alex all to look after me at tea soc :erm:

Ye being treasurer of this society is the bestest

(Original post by skipp)
                            Oh joy and to top it all off apparently one of the perverts that I'm avoiding goes can't really bring J or Alex all to look after me at tea soc :erm:

Ye being treasurer of this society is the bestest
                            One of the perverts? Who?

What does he look like?
                            • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
                            (Original post by Loz17)
                            One of the perverts? Who?

What does he look like?
                            Myles didn't say which one, so it's either a pastey guy named simon who pervs on everyone or an asian one named jonathan who was the one who rung me up that time and made me rage a little, either way good times

Tbh I'd be happier in general if I could find out when the meetings were on the website or in an email rather than 2nd hand through you :erm:

Off to math when I'm dressed so see y'later :wavey:

(Original post by skipp)
                              Myles didn't say which one, so it's either a pastey guy named simon who pervs on everyone or an asian one named jonathan who was the one who rung me up that time and made me rage a little, either way good times

Tbh I'd be happier in general if I could find out when the meetings were on the website or in an email rather than 2nd hand through you :erm:

Off to math when I'm dressed so see y'later :wavey:
                              I dunno Simon but I will be having words with Jon. I've been reduced to living with Jon next year coz basically no-one else is interested.

I know I'm gonna mention it to Fran. I'll do it today if you like?
                              • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
                              (Original post by Loz17)
                              I dunno Simon but I will be having words with Jon. I've been reduced to living with Jon next year coz basically no-one else is interested.

I know I'm gonna mention it to Fran. I'll do it today if you like?
                              Don't mention it to him, got him to forget I existed, prefer it that way, have fun living with him think I'll be inviting you round to mine rather than the other way round next year if you don't mind :p:

And ye, dear soc president, fortnightly email for fornightly meetings would be good, love jenni :p:

(Original post by skipp)
                                Don't mention it to him, got him to forget I existed, prefer it that way, have fun living with him think I'll be inviting you round to mine rather than the other way round next year if you don't mind :p:

And ye, dear soc president, fortnightly email for fornightly meetings would be good, love jenni :p:
                                Thats no problem. Let me know if anything comes from him ever again though and I'll sort him out. I'm used to dealing with strange people.

In that case I'll do money collecting and write down whats come in and whats gone out and give it to you so you know from the beginning whats happening with finances.

And I'll message her now/see if she's online here

That was bad.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
                                What newspaper do you read/prefer?
                                Useful resources
                                AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
                              • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
                                Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.