See you guys in October!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    I see you figured out who I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazzyyazzy6)
    Any St Catharine's offer holders?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?...778191910&ap=1

Group for all of you to join. Talk to real freshers from Catz about all your worries, questions etc.

Spread the word!
    Yay finally

ReputationRep:
    Hi there
    Anyone else on here have an offer for vet medicine? If so which college? (I have a conditional (AAA) for Sidney Sussex.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ca11ie)
    Hi there
    Anyone else on here have an offer for vet medicine? If so which college? (I have a conditional (AAA) for Sidney Sussex.)
    i know of a few
    and u can look on the 'Veterniary Medicine Stalking Page'

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am wonderring what I need to show my college when I go to uni in Oct. Please help me current students at Cambridge.
    Do I need to give them my A level certificate? or UMS certificate? Or UCAS will automatically update for them my grades? If it is a case, will I have to show my UMS or UCAS will tell them my UMS as well?
    I am not sure UCAS will send them UMS marks as UCAS just send grades to other universities. Will it be a different case for Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles2010)
    i know of a few
    and u can look on the 'Veterniary Medicine Stalking Page'
    Thanks, but I already had a look on the stalking page and couldn't find the other offer holder from Sidney Sussex on there.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, but I already had a look on the stalking page and couldn't find the other offer holder from Sidney Sussex on there.
    I was actually reinterviewed at sidney sussex, but didnt get my offer there :P

ReputationRep:
    I was actually reinterviewed at sidney sussex, but didnt get my offer there :P
    ah shame =( were you applying for vet med?
    I originally applied to Trinity Hall, but got pooled then picked up by Sidney. Thankfully they didn't make me do another interview.

ReputationRep:
    ah shame =( were you applying for vet med?
    I originally applied to Trinity Hall, but got pooled then picked up by Sidney. Thankfully they didn't make me do another interview.
    nah, for medicine
    well congrats!! probably see u around next year then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ngan_ta2001)
    Hi! I am wonderring what I need to show my college when I go to uni in Oct. Please help me current students at Cambridge.
    Do I need to give them my A level certificate? or UMS certificate? Or UCAS will automatically update for them my grades? If it is a case, will I have to show my UMS or UCAS will tell them my UMS as well?
    I am not sure UCAS will send them UMS marks as UCAS just send grades to other universities. Will it be a different case for Cambridge?
    Why don't you just bring both to be safe? I know in my case they want formal A level certificates, but then i've already finished them. Your best bet is to bring both or just fire off a quick email to your college

ReputationRep:
    nah, for medicine
    Thanks
    So hang on, you did get in then? Which college?

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing your offer is conditional?
    If conditional, I'm certain your college will send you details of what documents are required after results day, so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpatb)
    I'm guessing your offer is conditional?
    If conditional, I'm certain your college will send you details of what documents are required after results day, so don't worry
    Yes Is ur conditional? or uniconditional? I want to know roughly what things that I have to provide on that day?

ReputationRep:
    nah, for medicine
    does this mean you are a fellow medic?

ReputationRep:
    Yes Is ur conditional? or uniconditional? I want to know roughly what things that I have to provide on that day?
    Well when I got my offer from Christ's, in my offer letter, they gave me a list of things I'll have to provide 'Once they are available' or 'Upon arrival at the college'

These Included:
    --> Copies of examination certificates soon after results day - You might want to get them stamped by your school to show they are true copies of the original.
    --> "further evidence to verify your identity, nationality, residence, immigration status, financial means and educational qualifications " (I'm guessing ID, passport, some bank statements, certificates)
    --> " Original documents may be requested by the College on coming into residence." (So when you go, bring originals of all of the above)

Hope that helps

And my offer's conditional A*AA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpatb)
    Well when I got my offer from Christ's, in my offer letter, they gave me a list of things I'll have to provide 'Once they are available' or 'Upon arrival at the college'

These Included:
    --> Copies of examination certificates soon after results day - You might want to get them stamped by your school to show they are true copies of the original.
    --> "further evidence to verify your identity, nationality, residence, immigration status, financial means and educational qualifications " (I'm guessing ID, passport, some bank statements, certificates)
    --> " Original documents may be requested by the College on coming into residence." (So when you go, bring originals of all of the above)

Hope that helps

Hi,
    Thank you I dont think they meant UMS marks by edam certificates as I know they just show your overall grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpatb)

These Included:

Hope that helps

Sorry I just found out that our exam certificate ( A level certifcate ) will not be sent to us until Oct. How can we get a copy of it soon after the result day?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hi Everyone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.