The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Philosoraptor
Haha I'm not being sarky - will it mean anything to you guys if I tell you haha?

And MED PHYSICS >_<

Rather you than me sir hahaha :p:

Well I'm not a petrol head, but at the minute I don't know whether to picture you on a Fazer or a Harley! :lol:
I feel really ill and have done all week on and off :frown: I really can't face any more work.
Just got back from a nice weekend in Dublin with some friends. I really don't feel up to starting semester 4 tomorrow. A 4000 word family study, another 5000 word (+ presentation) SSC to write up and a whole semester full of repro and immunology to look forward to.
Reply 1063
Original post by Jessaay!
I feel really ill and have done all week on and off :frown: I really can't face any more work.

:jumphug: It'll all be over soon! Very best of luck tomorrow, and I hope you feel better (:
Original post by i'm no superman
Just got back from a nice weekend in Dublin with some friends. I really don't feel up to starting semester 4 tomorrow. A 4000 word family study, another 5000 word (+ presentation) SSC to write up and a whole semester full of repro and immunology to look forward to.

Immunology rocks!
Original post by Kinkerz
Immunology rocks!

:hmmm: No. It does not. Immunology, and anything else that may show up on my exam in three weeks, does not rock.
Original post by Becca-Sarah
:hmmm: No. It does not. Immunology, and anything else that may show up on my exam in three weeks, does not rock.

:hand: I like it.
Original post by Kinkerz
:hand: I like it.

Go and hide with your FISH somewhere else...
Original post by Lantana

Sorry?
Original post by Lantana
FISH? Err genetics (MCBHD) surely?

Not too keen on immunology but I reckon it'll be better than repro. It's so unfair for us guys!
Original post by Kinkerz
Sorry?

I thought you liked immunology:gasp:...Fluorescence in situ hybridization for finding antigens:eviltongue:
Original post by Lantana
I thought you liked immunology:gasp:...Fluorescence in situ hybridization for finding antigens:eviltongue:

I've only ever come across that as a genetic test.

My immunology is T cells, B cells, hypersensitivity, cytokines. None of this lab nonsense :p:
Original post by Kinkerz
I've only ever come across that as a genetic test.

My immunology is T cells, B cells, hypersensitivity, cytokines. None of this lab nonsense :p:

Like so

Without the lab, you'd be screwed! If you're really interested in immunology, go talk to Mr Hussey up in Huxley.

Also I may have confused FISH with FIHC...

Comprende.

Without the lab, you'd be screwed!

Oh I'm sure you're right. I'd just prefer to steer clear of labs unless I'm involved in my own project (intercalating or whatever).

If you're really interested in immunology, go talk to Mr Hussey up in Huxley.

"Hey Hussey, how's it going? Damn, those TH1 cells are spiffing, aren't they?"

Also I may have confused FISH with FIHC...

No wonder I didn't get you :p:
Original post by Kinkerz

Oh I'm sure you're right. I'd just prefer to steer clear of labs unless I'm involved in my own project (intercalating or whatever).

Coward, they have lots of fun carciogenic chemicals in them...

Original post by Kinkerz

"Hey Hussey, how's it going? Damn, those TH1 cells are spiffing, aren't they?"

Lol, you're doing it all wrong, THIS is how you introduce yourself:
"You have a fabulous laugh" because it is - one of my friends spent a lecture trying to record it :P
Reply 1075
Original post by Kinkerz
Immunology rocks!

I nearly negged this. :tongue:
Original post by Jessaay!
x

Original post by Woody.
x

X-Linked Agammaglobulinemia :colonhash:
Original post by Onychophagia
X-Linked Agammaglobulinemia :colonhash:

Indeed :frown: I should have warned you guys about that. It came up last february. In fact the paper was identical to last February, which is kind of irritating just because I thought that it would be different and more similar to May so I didn't spend as much time on the stuff that did come up in Feb :p: Immunodeficiency/autoimmune stuff always seems to come up and always catches me out. In May it was about Di George syndrome (which I believe was an answer to one of the questions on the page about X-linked Agammaglobulinaemia).

Stupid febs! I also went to the histology labs by accident before I realised it was in the cruciform :frown: Luckily I was early enough to be on time, but I always manage to make a fool of myself and ended up arguing with the security guy at the histology labs cos I was convinced it was in there.
How do people memorise the muscles of the elbow/hand? They're all blurring into one :'(
Original post by Lantana
How do people memorise the muscles of the elbow/hand? They're all blurring into one :'(

We don't cover that until 2nd year but my flatmate learnt it by drawing the muscles and using an anatomy colouring book. For muscles I think that's one of the best ways to learn.

Latest

Trending

Trending