Boredom... Watch

sour stone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hmmm, you could do star jumps or something??? just a guess...

Or of course, my thread, we all no it is the best place on tsr...

*i wish* lol

So how is my lil shining star doing today :hugs:
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
tired but done enough moaning already :p:

how is your fine self this afternoon?

aww your sig is so sweet!everybody loves you :p:
sour stone
Rep:
?
Me. I'm pretty good thanks, bit hot though...

awww thanks :hugs: although I think not 'everyone' loves me - hehe :rolleyes:
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
aaah i'm late! lol well i must be going...watching my ickle sister's school leavers' assembly!

take care! xxx
sour stone
Rep:
?
oh okay. Bye lil shining star take care, and enjoy the show...

:hugs: :ciao:

xx
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i'm at work, doing a job that doesn't exist. good innit?
sour stone
Rep:
?
yep sounds kewl hehe :hugs:

How are you then, good hopes... What's life like wherever you are

What are you like then... describe or something if you like to...
sour stone
Rep:
?
Hey Jane... The threads been used some... Sorry if you not like me flirting, tell me and I won't I just sometimes cannot resist - lol

You know me hehe

How are you today. Hope you're okay :hugs:

How's the card shop

:lovie:

xxxxx
pumpkin7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
how am i? i'm hot, bored and hungry. i have two hours left at work, whereby i spend most of my time on here (which, despite being better than doing work, can get a bit boring.) i end up being given lots of stupid little jobs like filing one piece of paper, only because my co worker is too lazy to do it herself.
i have no major ambitions in life.. i don't know what i want to be, and never have done. i'm 17 and working.
i have no really close friends, and spend most of my time at home or with my boyfriend, who i have been with for 20 months. i enjoy computing, music, and roller blading (when i can find somewhere to go.). i don't like making phone calls because it's embarrassing and i liek chocolate.

gg.
sour stone
Rep:
?
(Original post by pumpkin7)
how am i? i'm hot, bored and hungry. i have two hours left at work, whereby i spend most of my time on here (which, despite being better than doing work, can get a bit boring.) i end up being given lots of stupid little jobs like filing one piece of paper, only because my co worker is too lazy to do it herself.
i have no major ambitions in life.. i don't know what i want to be, and never have done. i'm 17 and working.
i have no really close friends, and spend most of my time at home or with my boyfriend, who i have been with for 20 months. i enjoy computing, music, and roller blading (when i can find somewhere to go.). i don't like making phone calls because it's embarrassing and i liek chocolate.

gg.
that sounded kinda angry... and upset... awwww :hugs:
Thanks though, nice to know you... I dunno what to tell you about me really... okay here goes:

I'm hot, bit bored and just trying to chill out a bit
I do know what I'm doing and want to be (A psychologist) but I have no idea who I am, or why I am like how I am... It's frustrating and weird, people consider me 'too much' and disapprove of all my ideas etc... but I live.

At present I am juggling time from working at a crap petrol station and just chilling and being bored til uni starts. I have no gf as of yet, and have no real close friends where I live, I have many friends, just not close ones...
I have some true friends though:

Vienna in Reading, she's a true friend

and of course

JANE: She is the best, she makes my world spin, she's amazing, I'd do anything for her...

---

Other than that I am a boozy, somewhat quiet, rebellious, laid-back, don't follow the rules, type of guy just trying to get by...

---

Hope you figure out what you want to be, and good luck with your bf - You seem very nice Clare...

---

btw judgement is something I despise...

what's gg mean?
Faraday
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by creamcrackered)
that sounded kinda angry... and upset... awwww :hugs:
Thanks though, nice to know you... I dunno what to tell you about me really... okay here goes:

I'm hot, bit bored and just trying to chill out a bit
I do know what I'm doing and want to be (A psychologist) but I have no idea who I am, or why I am like how I am... It's frustrating and weird, people consider me 'too much' and disapprove of all my ideas etc... but I live.

At present I am juggling time from working at a crap petrol station and just chilling and being bored til uni starts. I have no gf as of yet, and have no real close friends where I live, I have many friends, just not close ones...
I have some true friends though:

Vienna in Reading, she's a true friend

and of course

JANE: She is the best, she makes my world spin, she's amazing, I'd do anything for her...

---

Other than that I am a boozy, somewhat quiet, rebellious, laid-back, don't follow the rules, type of guy just trying to get by...

---

Hope you figure out what you want to be, and good luck with your bf - You seem very nice Clare...

---

btw judgement is something I despise...

what's gg mean?
nice post for a change:p:....you make yourself sound so sad, dull and confused! you're not though
sour stone
Rep:
?
(Original post by Phoenixx)
nice post for a change:p:....you make yourself sound so sad, dull and confused! you're not though
maybe a tad :p:
Faraday
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by creamcrackered)
maybe a tad :p:
you're anything but dull with the things you come out with:p:
angels_wings
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im so Bored
pumpkin7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
GG = GOOD GAME MY GOOD LAD!

yehaw.

and yeah, judgement sucks. just because i didn't complete college, and i'm not going to uni, does not make me a complete and utter dunce, and neither have i wasted my life, so there.
(that is normally the reaction when i tell people i work at 17 and didn't complete college)
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by angels_wings)
im so Bored
*thinks of a way to make you unbored*
pumpkin7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i also like how i have been working here for a week, but my colleague leaves me in the office on my own to answer the phones and sort out any problems... while she has a fag.

meh. this job sucks.
sour stone
Rep:
?
(Original post by pumpkin7)
i also like how i have been working here for a week, but my colleague leaves me in the office on my own to answer the phones and sort out any problems... while she has a fag.

meh. this job sucks.
awww :hugs: me want you to smile, because you are obviously nice

silly colleague, I got some like that... forget 'em...

Yep judgement can get tiring, I only accept judgement from one person, she knows who she is, because she is the only person I believe is valid enough to give it to me... Yes I think she knows who

She's lovely :love:
Faraday
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hello, you back!
sour stone
Rep:
?
Yep.

Are you? lol :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (91)
13.13%
1 (89)
12.84%
2 (89)
12.84%
19.05%
22.37%
19.77%

Watched Threads