Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    feeling really odd tonight, i was really sleepy on the train, but now im awake and dont know what to do with myself

tempted to start sorting my room out, or atleast tidying up. gahhh might go through all my clothes that i havnt worn and bag them up to give them to a charity shop.
    I love the train.it always puts me in a good it makes me feel like a little kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    I love the train.it always puts me in a good it makes me feel like a little kid
    unfortunately i didnt feel like a little kid i had to stop myself so many times getting of at random stops and just hiding, and a few other horrible horrible thoughts that would stop my journey
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    unfortunately i didnt feel like a little kid i had to stop myself so many times getting of at random stops and just hiding, and a few other horrible horrible thoughts that would stop my journey
    I'm sorry you don't feel well.what's wrong?you can you can respond if you want or leave me a PM

ReputationRep:
    first time ever I've wanted to just not go to my psych appointment
    i don't know how i feel
    don't know what to say
    i don't know anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANONYM00SE)
    i don't know how i feel
    don't know what to say
    i don't know anything
    Hope you're okay Anonymoose. (I love your name btw!)

So I had the best day I'd had in a while yesterday but not feeling so good this morning. Sometimes I just feel life is so boring and drags on and on and the things I want never happen, I just get disappointment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadpanda123)
    Hope you're okay Anonymoose. (I love your name btw!)

So I had the best day I'd had in a while yesterday but not feeling so good this morning. Sometimes I just feel life is so boring and drags on and on and the things I want never happen, I just get disappointment
    I haven't seen you on here before so welcome :wavey:
    I hope you're ok too!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen you on here before so welcome :wavey:
    I hope you're ok too!
    Yeah, I'm new, only posted a couple of times and thank you!

Im too anxious to even ring the doctors. Got my bloody mother to do it for me in the end and when she asked what for I said ive been feeling anxious latley and she just laughed at me... This is exactly the reaction I always knew I would get if I ever told anyone about it. She made it anyway and so have an appointment today at 5. and now I just feel totally ****ing ridiculous and stupid for even going. Because I know the doctor won't do anything. I honestly think dealing with this on my own would be so much easier. I can't even be bothered to get upset anymore I feel totally dead to the world. I have an exam tomorrow and im going to fail because my mind will be concentrated on how much of a **** up I am. Wish I had never said anything to anyone
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    No more Sociology EVER :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    :woo:

How'd it go? You have many exams left now? Hope it was ok.

ReputationRep:
    Yayyy :woo: how did it go? I'll come on Skype later on today to talk properly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -FireFlies-)
    Whest just means "shush" :ninja: Same here! I would love to go to Oz :love: I didn't really like the Finland entry haha.. the UK one was just rubbish as usual tbh!

Ahhh okay.. never heard of either of the things you bought ... well have fun shopping (again )

:hugs: no bother.. I hope today was an alright day for you!

#TIBFM = TeamIBelieveFireMoose haha got it from our thing #TeamBelieve

sorry for that so short reply :lovehug:
    Woo I learnt something new I just wnat to go to somewhere hot that has a nice beach to be honest I liked Finland's entry, it was up-tempo in contrast to a lot of the others that were ballads...and I liked the ending and the singer is stunning It's an achievement if we're not in the bottom three to be honest haha.

You've never heard of How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days? It's a romantic comedy () and is actually quite funny soooo I recommend it Poison are a glam metal band who was popular in the late 80's early 90s Not my favourite band, but they've made some good songs here and there e.g. Nothing But A Good Time and Ride The Wind

Yeah it wasn't too bad, today is coursework central but then it'll die down a bit after tomorrow (I hope) I hope your days will be suuuuuuper also

Ahhhhhh, it's catching on

Nothing to be sorry about :lovehug:

(Original post by Kindred)
    Just read my crazy outburst of happy and it made me feel both happy and embarrassed :rolleyes:
    Thanks to both of you
    Haha, it's all right!! I'm glad things are going well for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    I'm sorry you don't feel well.what's wrong?you can you can respond if you want or leave me a PM
    i hate my house, my housemates hate me, i have a lot of work to do, im back at placement for the first time in 3 weeks, i have to do something utterly terrifing this afternoon that i dont want to do. i just want to run and hide... i cant do it all anymore.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know how i feel
    don't know what to say
    i don't know anything
    Are you okay? I've had this a lot of times, feels awkward as hell :/

ReputationRep:
    I swear if I get a 2.i this year it will be a ****ing miracle.

Cambridge totally aren't geared up for people who probably belong in hospital hanging out and trying to do some degree **** in their spare time and then recovering a little bit in exam term and desperately trying to pull it all back. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Im really stressing cos i have my 1st exam tomorrow. I taught myself A level psychology so thats what my exams are for but im really scared. If i dont pass them i wont get to uni. I feel like if i dont get to uni my life will be over. Literally. Im really scared. this is all i have to live for. :bawling:

Student finance are still being annoying though. Nothing is ever easy is it. Im meant to be revising right now but its really hard for me to concentrate. But ive done so much revision previously so maybe ill be okay. My antidepresssants have been working quite well these last few days but i still want everything to end. :cry2:

I dont really know what im doing anymore

ReputationRep:
    Keep getting this weird feeling...feels a bit like anxiety but without the worry. The best way I can decribe it is like when you're on a rollercoaster and you're teetering on the top waiting to go down super fast, and you get that feeling. It's like that but for no apparent reason :s Side effect of Citalopram maybe?
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by asdfgah)
    :woo:

How'd it go? You have many exams left now? Hope it was ok.
    Eh so-so. Alot of bull**** was written 2 more but none for like 3 weeks now :bigsmile: The problem is now that I've run out of Mirtazapine and even though I put a request in last Monday before I went off to my first exam, apparently I did and I have like zilch left :lol: Day's are never straightforward are they? How're you? I'll be around on Skype the rest of today if you could do with a chat :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Eh so-so. Alot of bull**** was written 2 more but none for like 3 weeks now :bigsmile: The problem is now that I've run out of Mirtazapine and even though I put a request in last Monday before I went off to my first exam, apparently I did and I have like zilch left :lol: Day's are never straightforward are they? How're you? I'll be around on Skype the rest of today if you could do with a chat :hugs:
    Yay for three weeks off! Let me know if the Mirtazapine situation doesn't work out. Obviously it's illegal to share prescription meds so there is no way I'd ever be able to send you a couple but it would be **** if you had to go through discontinuation when I have 2 months' worth just sat here.

I'm ok. Got mentor at 2.30 and revision before that (and after), but I'll probably be around this evening. Getting a bit stressed about exams but nothing extreme.

ReputationRep:
    who knew filling in an HC1 would be so easy when you have no income, lets hope they give me full help or i can say goodbye to all my meds :sad:

been massively anxious today which has destroyed my appetite. dont even know if i can go through what i was meant to be doing today, or just sack that part off and go to my supervision at placement... urghhh cant do it.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.