Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharpshooter)
    Just maths please, I'm interested in getting the A* grade next year and want to see what sort of raw marks are required for C3 and C4.
    C1 - raw-74, ums-98
    C2 - raw-63, ums-84
    C3 - raw-74, ums-98
    C4 - raw-74, ums-97

And depending on what modules your school uses

M1 - raw-74, ums-100
    M2 - raw-74, ums-100
    S1 - raw-72, ums-93
    S2 - raw-75, ums-100

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    If you've got an unconditional firm then you WILL be shown adjustment. But this does NOT mean you are eligible. You are only eligible if you meet and exceed your firm offer so you need to work out for yourself whether or not you're eligible.

What does your insurance say on Track? If it says conditional, then get your results and then phone your university if it still says conditional.
    Ok thanks, I wont get my results until half 9, do I use the clearing number?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer confirmed to do Law at Chester!
    Good luck to everyone else I'm sure you'll all get what you want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    im so nervous 1 hour till I get the bus to get to my school to pick up my AS-levels. I have to prove 5 teachers wrong
    Good luck, my school opens at 12 for AS Students however I've already gotten 3 grades for Edexcel results plus .

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at The University of Nottingham N84 for Mechanical Engineering H302 has been confirmed.

Got rejected from my insurance though, does that mean i did dog****? Hopefully A levels are just a means to get into university, well that's what i hope :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Good luck, my school opens at 12 for AS Students however I've already gotten 3 grades for Edexcel results plus .
    Ooh what did you get ( suggests good)
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melissa.S.)
    Ok thanks, I wont get my results until half 9, do I use the clearing number?
    You can use the Clearing number but clearly explain your situation. If they can't help they'll transfer you to the relevant department/person. Only phone after you collect your results though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unashamed Geek)
    C1 - raw-74, ums-98
    C2 - raw-63, ums-84
    C3 - raw-74, ums-98
    C4 - raw-74, ums-97

And depending on what modules your school uses

M1 - raw-74, ums-100
    M2 - raw-74, ums-100
    S1 - raw-72, ums-93
    S2 - raw-75, ums-100

Hope that helps
    Appreciate it thanks.

I think because you did so well it probably doesn't quite tell roughly what the cut off point for 90 ums is for C3 and C4 still. If you have any friends or anyone you know who got slightly less than you for those modules, let us know.

I'm hoping its around 67/68, but it looks worryingly higher than that to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at University of Bristol B78 for Computer Science G400 has been confirmed.

Yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adi19956)
    Well done! You must be quite relieved. This is no dream though because I am conscious too
    Thank you!! I'm very relieved, I don't even know how this happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Young Hot Stalin)
    Congratulations! what subjects?
    Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.

I did the following subjects and got the following grades:

Maths - A

Chemistry - A

Physics - A

Biology - B (not quite so happy with a B in Biology).

How did your results go?

ReputationRep:
    Is UCAS track going to update now that it's past 08:00? I think I read somewhere that the next time it updates will be noon? Is this true?
    Mine still hasn't changed -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstebanK0)
    Congratulations!

Dare to tell us where you got in and what your grades were?
    Thanks! L'borough - ABB, got CCC :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Ooh what did you get ( suggests good)
    3 A's .
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    everyone who is accepted by their firm gets the adjustment button. Ucas can't tell if you've met and exceeded your firm offer so they just give everyone the button instead.

If you hit the button by accident don't worry - it doesn't commit you to anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizanonimous)
    Is UCAS track going to update now that it's past 08:00? I think I read somewhere that the next time it updates will be noon? Is this true?
    same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizanonimous)
    I'm pretty sure it only updates at 8:00 and then at 12:00. I think I read on the Ucas website that there is no point refreshing the page over and over again.

If it hasn't changed try the university's website, Warwick for example has a page on what to do to confirm your place if it still says "conditional"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatriIvory)
    Congrats! :banana:
    Thanks! :beer:

How were your results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharpshooter)
    Appreciate it thanks.

I think because you did so well it probably doesn't quite tell roughly what the cut off point for 90 ums is for C3 and C4 still. If you have any friends or anyone you know who got slightly less than you for those modules, let us know.

I'm hoping its around 67/68, but it looks worryingly higher than that to be fair.
    haha Sorry about that. If I find out I'll let you know.

You could always hope for a tough exam because then grade boundaries will be lower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    3 A's .
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD

Awesome man, I'll tell you when I get home what I got. What did you get for M1?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.