Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else not yet received an offer for law or politics, I applied for both and havent heard from them yet? I'm assuming it will be in the next week?

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry Offer

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for health and well-being, so impatient anyone else waiting? Or received an offer for this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I have set up a thread for applicants still waiting or with offers already and are thinking of going to the university of Birmingham, it is not formal or anything, mainly just chatting, getting to know people better and posting reminders for stuff to do with the Uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roberto-MOr)
    Hey guys I have set up a thread for applicants still waiting or with offers already and are thinking of going to the university of Birmingham, it is not formal or anything, mainly just chatting, getting to know people better and posting reminders for stuff to do with the Uni.
    Thread link below

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2593622

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aallen)
    Just wondering, who is thinking of applying to Birmingham for 2014 entry?
    I'm applying to study English.
    I've got an offer to study English

ReputationRep:
    Received my offer for Chemistry today 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I applied to do Nursing and had my interview a week and a half ago, and waiting for a reply.... so nervous because I really want to go t Birmingham!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to do psychology! Anyone else? What accommodation have people been interested in?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody firming a medicine offer here?

ReputationRep:
    Offer for BMus music received today😁🎉🎉 still waiting for others but what accommodations are good? I don't live in Birmingham so I have no clue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MillyGigg)
    Biological sciences - got an unconditional yesterday ahh!
    That's amazing well done!!

ReputationRep:
    Thread link below

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2593622

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barrie Watson)
    Offer for BMus music received today😁🎉🎉 still waiting for others but what accommodations are good? I don't live in Birmingham so I have no clue
    In my opinion the accommodation there is one of the best in the UK, especially compared to local universities like Manchester University and Sheffield University but also I liked the layout more than the Cambridge accommodation too. I think this is probably due to the renovations worth millions in the accommodation.

I am applying for the tennis courts on the vale and perhaps shakleton or mason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HLT1991)
    Anybody firming a medicine offer here?
    Yeah I am

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am
    I'll see you in September then. Have you applied for accommodation yet? Are you UG?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I an undergraduate and I am going to apply for accomodation on friday after I have looked at them tomorrow. What about you? UG or PG and have you applied yet.

Btw the thread I previously posted about has more info and more people talking about going to Birmingham.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I an undergraduate and I am going to apply for accomodation on friday after I have looked at them tomorrow. What about you? UG or PG and have you applied yet.

Btw the thread I previously posted about has more info and more people talking about going to Birmingham.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am undergraduate but 22 now as ran a business before going back to take A-Levels. I have applied for halls, I've gone for tennis courts and mason as my top two.
    The link you posted doesn't seem to be working for me, what's the thread called?

ReputationRep:
    Can I apply for ac"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daisymydarling)
    Can I apply for ac"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can apply for accommodation as soon as you have your offer letter. Your offer letter has your UoB student ID number on.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.