Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gerdkanter)
    Got an interview for computer science soon (through Skype, since I'm an international student). Anyone knows what to expect?
    I have a Skype interview too, I just have to wait for their email with the date and time. When is your interview scheduled?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoineagaby)
    I have a Skype interview too, I just have to wait for their email with the date and time. When is your interview scheduled?
    Don't know yet, waiting for it too lol.

ReputationRep:
    Firm choice - physics and mathematics

ReputationRep:
    I emailed the physics department before Christmas and then again two weeks ago to ask for clarifications about my conditions, but they never replied to me and I can't understand why.
    What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlariaM)
    I emailed the physics department before Christmas and then again two weeks ago to ask for clarifications about my conditions, but they never replied to me and I can't understand why.
    What should I do?
    Email them again - your email probably got buried - or ring them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlariaM)
    What should I do?
    phone them

ReputationRep:
    i am an international student and i have recieved an unconditional offer for chemical engineering .. should i choose manchester or wait for imperial ????????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dipansh)
    i am an international student and i have recieved an unconditional offer for chemical engineering .. should i choose manchester or wait for imperial ????????????????
    There's no point making a rushed decision that you might come to regret later. You have until at least May to make a decision, so wait for Imperial, think carefully and decide then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My friend's firmed imperial for chemical engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thismustbecrazy)
    My friend's firmed imperial for chemical engineering
    is he an international student , if yes then wen did he apply and got a call ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qtj987)
    Has anyone applied for the science and foundation year (f008) and heard back?

Hey there :P I've applied for it, but heard nothing... Not even confirmation to say they received my application! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pallan)
    Offer for International Management with American Business Studies!!
    Sent application on 22/10 and got offer on 27/10 - AAB!

And Manchester is the one I really wanted!

Anyone else got an offer for this course?
    Yes! I got an offer a few weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TennesseeRose)
    Hey guys, just got an.offer from International management with American business studies!!! so excited, it's my firm choice !
    I got an offer for that course too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xiaomaoaini)
    Just curious to see if anyone else here has received an offer for International Management but without the American Business Studies?
    Yes I have an offer for that course!

ReputationRep:
    I'm an international student and received my offer of Law with Politics in UoM. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    He isn't an international student no sorry! Good luck though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cwtkelv)
    I'm an international student and received my offer of Law with Politics in UoM. Anyone else?
    There are some listed on the first page of this thread (it's a bit out of date, so incomplete but not incorrect). You'll be studying alongside anyone doing straight law or politics too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, late to the thread but i have an unconditional for politics and modern history ^_^

ReputationRep:
    i am firming manchester for chemical engineering .. any other chemical engineers ??? and do u have a facebook page ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoineagaby)
    Hello!

Did you ask for that Skype interview or have you been offered an interview via Skype directly?

I have been offered an interview in Manchester and asked for a Skype interview yesterday. I am currently waiting for an answer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.