Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastasiyax)
    Great in not even in med school yet and it's already causing me sleep depravation!
    Where are you off to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Proper nervous :| Will anyone be staying up? Think I'm going to go to sleep after the first half of the liverpool Manu game! So if no email by then I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkP.)
    As said previously it could be between 1am and 9am, however the last two years I've had mine at 1.20am and 2.08am so looks like it'll be fairly early!
    So it could come at any time aswell and not on the hour?! Omg first time getting results whilst in UK. Usually I'm on holiday with no Internet and no worries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Macleod11)
    Proper nervous :| Will anyone be staying up? Think I'm going to go to sleep after the first half of the liverpool Manu game! So if no email by then I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
    Oh I completely forgot about that what channel is it on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    Where are you off to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If all goes well tonight/tomorrow morning then glasgow
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Macleod11)
    There's quite a few people getting results and helpers staying up late

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never thought I'd have trouble killing time on the Internet. Hate this!

ReputationRep:
    ah i'm getting so nervous now! i can't remember if i signed up to get my results through text/email but i definitely remember going to the mysqa website. Just going to turn my phone off before i go to sleep :bawling:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    If all goes well tonight/tomorrow morning then glasgow
    Ah I see congrats on the offer! what grades do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I've just signed up to join the insomnia team. Nervously waiting for my results but I don't think I'll get them tomorrow as they'll need to be redirected, hoping they're great though! Good luck everyone, here's to everyone getting what they need!

ReputationRep:
    So it could come at any time aswell and not on the hour?! Omg first time getting results whilst in UK. Usually I'm on holiday with no Internet and no worries
    Realistically it could come whenever, the SQA are always full of surprises lol... However my prediction is the bulk will be sent between 12-4am
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calialilly)
    ah i'm getting so nervous now! i can't remember if i signed up to get my results through text/email but i definitely remember going to the mysqa website. Just going to turn my phone off before i go to sleep :bawling:
    Not bad plan - good luck and we'll be here all night if you need anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samr1)
    Hi guys, I've just signed up to join the insomnia team. Nervously waiting for my results but I don't think I'll get them tomorrow as they'll need to be redirected, hoping they're great though! Good luck everyone, here's to everyone getting what they need!
    Hey hey, good luck to you!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calialilly)
    Not bad plan - good luck and we'll be here all night if you need anything!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samr1)
    What's the insomnia team? Intriguing...
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Welcome! Welcome! The more the merrier! The bunch of people on this thread are pure awesomeness - the perfect balance of great advice with a bit of banter to boot! What results are you waiting on?

Good luck
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samr1)

Welcome! Welcome! The more the merrier! The bunch of people on this thread are pure awesomeness - the perfect balance of great advice with a bit of banter to boot! What results are you waiting on?

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)

Good luck
    BB to do Scots Law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollieeilloh)
    Hey hey, good luck to you!
    This is my first year of the whole dreaded process so I didn't know about the email option beforehand, I suppose I can ring up my school though!

(Original post by She-Ra)

Good luck
    English, Maths, History, MS and Administration. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    Ah I see congrats on the offer! what grades do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks and A B advanced highers. What about you? Where are you going? What do u need?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.