Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozbilege)
    This year it was colder than you guys!!!! Right now it's a bit warmer than the UK but still pretty cold Unusual, but happens every once in a while. :P It's the summers that's absolutely unbearable :P
    See I love the hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master219)
    depends what the conditions of the fight are, i.e. knuckledusters, shanks, machettes, AK's, screw drivers ('doctor who' fam ooooh wt u gonna do when i come for u)?
    Gunfight.

(Original post by Futuremedic2096)
    From seeing you at the interview day you'll probably loose whatever the case
    Gunfight. You're an easier target. Respect it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diseasedneckbeard)
    Gunfight.

Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master219)
    Yh i was speaking to a medic at imperial (in imperial) and he said as long as u get an interview and u dont act like a bloody idiot then u should be fine. He said that after u get ur interview, they solely base u on ur interview which i guess explains the 15 minute interview they giv (probs pretty much already made up their minds imo).

How did u feel it went?

Everyone prepares but some people forget things when they get extremely anxious and worried. Like they mite b amazing otherwise just when they enter the room they blank out and sometimes come up with irrational answers. Interviewers also comment on how nervous and confident u are.

I attached the table thing they use at interview. Not sure if uve seen it before or not...

Oh and almost forgot, gd luck!!
    Thank you I think I have seen it before, but thanks anyway My interview is on Tuesday
    Hopefully all goes well and I don't say anything I will regret!

ReputationRep:
    What did you pick, they'll be more respected
    History, Arabic, Computer Science, Separate Science and I am doing French, Classical Arabic and astronomy externally. Also taking AS maths this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
    History, Arabic, Computer Science, Separate Science and I am doing French, Classical Arabic and astronomy externally. Also taking AS maths this year
    They're good ones for medicine
    The norm should we say

ReputationRep:
    You do realise they don't count them unless they're over two years I'm afraid
    And your GCSEs are evenore important than ours as you don't do AS levels as your year have to do linea
    What do you mean unless they are over two years? Our year is doing what?! I'm pretty sure we are the last year to do AS o.O

ReputationRep:
    The norm should we say
    Glad to hear that...the norm?

ReputationRep:
    The norm should we say
    Oh, and Physical Education...

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean unless they are over two years? Our year is doing what?! I'm pretty sure we are the last year to do AS o.O
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...confusion.html
    they don't count if you do
    ie they won't consider the grades as 6 a levels as they aren't all done in two years

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear that...the norm?
    You're expected to do harder GCSEs ie

ReputationRep:
    im shaking in my boots, can someone tell me a few questions from their interview, if you don't mind of course.

ReputationRep:
    Not our year but the year beneath us and so on.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...confusion.html
    they don't count if you do
    ie they won't consider the grades as 6 a levels as they aren't all done in two years
    Thank you very much for the link.

ReputationRep:
    I found these files on the internet, i don't know if they are of any use
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Interview Report template A100.pdf (68.2 KB, 233 views)
  2. File Type: pdf Med_100 intquest.pdf (89.3 KB, 328 views)
  3. File Type: pdf nhs interview qestions.pdf (275.1 KB, 222 views)
  4. File Type: pdf phinterviewquestions.pdf (178.2 KB, 217 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    we get to enjoy the beaches and AC is a life saver so i agree it's ok.. actually i love it but i do miss winter!! )
    Exactly! Sometimes AC gets soo cold it feels rllyy good to just go outside...
    i go to uk in summer and like novermber which is basically winter so im kl with the cold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ani97)
    Thank you I think I have seen it before, but thanks anyway My interview is on Tuesday
    Hopefully all goes well and I don't say anything I will regret!

Wow, that's like... Tomorrow!!!!!! Just relax, if it's ur first interview, (which was cambridge for me), I forgot I was nervous as soon as I walked into the interview room lol and u can imagine how nervous and anxious I wouldv been!

but gd luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diseasedneckbeard)
    Gunfight.

I'll 360 no scope u fam :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldv thought GCSE's subjects didn't matter hugely as long as it's not like drama or something... Imo, it's just ur grades at the end that matters. That's y u should take easy GCSEs like geography and ict

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thedude123)
    I found these files on the internet, i don't know if they are of any use
    Thanks dude! Now I have three years to prepare my answers; plenty of time.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.