The Commons Bar Mk IX - MHoC Chat Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
Ahhh ok - well I suppose that diet cokes will have to do - as you're being (slightly more) healthy than the rest of us, they're on the house, Kitty!
Ah, thank you! Less healthy, probably. It's not very beneficial stuff, is Diet Coke.

(Original post by barnetlad)
I am concerned that everyone other than Kittiara and I may have consumed too much of the falling down water.

Mine's a Perrier please.
*Joins Barnetlad at his table.* I guess we can be the non-drunk corner.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Little Toy Gun)
I'll pay you in cash. My wallet is getting a bit too fat.
Naturally! However, Cesca's got this one for you!
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by That Bearded Man)
In terms of health, Diet Coke isn't actually a healthy alternative, have a normal fizzy drink like 7up instead.
7up? That only makes a person more thirsty! But aye, Diet Coke is rather unhealthy. Every now and then, though...
Baron of Sealand
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Naturally! However, Cesca's got this one for you!
How very nice of her. Might defect to the Liberals.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's a load of ****ing bull**** - sell Kitty's cookies to make your own money for it!

Yeh, about that - someone (who also donated £10,000 to the refurb) asked me to spike your drink - it'd be wrong of me to refuse.
I couldn't sell her cookies:no:

then im afraid I'll have to place you under citizens arrest until the police get here, time to get my zipties out:sigh:
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha, yeh - better place than the greens
(Original post by Aph)
I couldn't sell her cookies:no:

then im afraid I'll have to place you under citizens arrest until
Haha, in my bar, you can't do that - you're swiftly on your way to being barred - whether you like it or not.
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can I just state that not only do I make fabulous cookies, I also make rather tasty cakes, pies, breads and chocolate truffles? Just in case anyone is susceptible to temptation whilst drunk. All you need to do is join the Greens.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kittiara)
Can I just state that not only do I make fabulous cookies, I also make rather tasty cakes, pies, breads and chocolate truffles? Just in case anyone is susceptible to temptation whilst drunk. All you need to do is join the Greens.
Mmm, I've had some drinks - but I feel it is my duty to protect anyone who is in here, drunk enough to be suscpetible to this seduction.
Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You wouldn't stoop as low as bribery? :eek:
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mmm, I've had some drinks - but I feel it is my duty to protect anyone who is in here, drunk enough to be suscpetible to this seduction.

:puppyeyes:
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by O133)
You wouldn't stoop as low as bribery? :eek:
It's not bribery. It's more like doing people a favour. If you had tasted my cookies, you would say the same thing.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's not bribery. It's more like doing people a favour. If you had tasted my cookies, you would say the same thing.
I'm sorry - i'm going to have to step in. If this behaviour continues, you'll be getting barred.
Sit down, enjoy your diet coke, and be a good Kitty!
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Whatever you say - I can still bar you if you steal the money - and everyone will be properly ****ed off if you do steal!

Cheers!

Conflicting greens statements... mmm! Only taxpayers money that's being spent in here, is for the good of the bar!
I'd also like to increase my donation to £10,000. Would be more but paying for rounds and paying my advisors and barman in my role as Empress is costly!
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha, yeh - better place than the greens

Haha, in my bar, you can't do that - you're swiftly on your way to being barred - whether you like it or not.
That's it, get me the duck tape.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CescaD96)
I'd also like to increase my donation to £10,000. Would be more but paying for rounds and paying my advisors and barman in my role as Empress is costly!
Ahh, that is very kind of you.

As a gesture of kindness, the taxpayers would like you to enjoy your next G&T on the house​ at their expense
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have spaces available....

Can I have one even without defecting? Cause you know I'm awesome and all that?

Ah, thank you! Less healthy, probably. It's not very beneficial stuff, is Diet Coke.

*Joins Barnetlad at his table.* I guess we can be the non-drunk corner.
I won't be getting drunk!
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
That's it, get me the duck tape.
People come in here for a quiet drink - not for you to make a fuss - drink this alcohol, and sit down!

Shame on you!
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahh, that is very kind of you.

As a gesture of kindness, the taxpayers would like you to enjoy your next G&T on the house​ at their expense
I toast the taxpayers!
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
People come in here for a quiet drink - not for you to make a fuss - drink this alcohol, and sit down!

Shame on you!
Shame on me?! You spiked my drink!!! For all I know you want to take advantage of me when I'm not at full mental capacity.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Shame on me?! You spiked my drink!!! For all I know you want to take advantage of me when I'm not at full mental capacity.
Mmm, well, rest assured, I'm a guy - and I'm not gay!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads