Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalierose16)
    Did they give you a reason as to why? Condolences btw, I'm still waiting to hear
    No, they just said there is a high volume of applicants.
    Thanks, hope you get a good response soon.

(Original post by Cadherin)
    Really sorry to hear. Quite good BMAT scores as well.

Best of luck with your other applications. Where else have you applied too?
    Thanks, you too. I also got a rejection from Barts in early December. I've had interviews for medicine at Kings and St Georges, also UCL for pharmacy. Still waiting for a response.
    • Study Helper

Study Helper
    (Original post by WickedK)
    Hi, I got an offer last Friday, but I only got it through track, and Imperial haven't emailed me anything yet. Is this normal? Any help would be vastly appreciated.
    Yup, that's perfectly normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseV666)
    No, they just said there is a high volume of applicants.
    Thanks, hope you get a good response soon.

Thanks, you too. I also got a rejection from Barts in early December. I've had interviews for medicine at Kings and St Georges, also UCL for pharmacy. Still waiting for a response.
    King's is meant to be really good, as is St George's. I hope you get an offer - if your UKCAT is as good as your BMAT, you should be in with a good chance.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Finally an offer from Imperial A*AA - my first choice! I don't know what to do with myself. Still in shock

ReputationRep:
    Not sure whether I'm more happy about the fact that I got an offer, or the fact that it came through on UCAS at 22:01 - their obsession with 22:01 lives on!

ReputationRep:
    Offer conditional upon achieving A in Maths or Classical Languages wahey!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    Offer conditional upon achieving A in Maths or Classical Languages wahey!!!
    Ahh! Congrats to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swopnil)
    Ahh! Congrats to you
    Thank you! I don't know how I'm supposed to sleep now, though lol 😂

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I don't know how I'm supposed to sleep now, though lol 😂
    Hehe, you're clearly happy! 👀
    You deserve your sleep tbh 💤.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swopnil)
    Hehe, you're clearly happy! 👀
    You deserve your sleep tbh 💤.
    Haha thanks, I finally fell asleep around 7 and woke up about half an hour ago 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks, I finally fell asleep around 7 and woke up about half an hour ago 😂😂😂
    Lol at your sleeping pattern!! 😂😂
    Actually I can't say, I do that too and it's awkward when you go downstairs and realise that all of your family has gone to work and you are just going to bed!🌚💩

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else just get an email from imperial about how to get the most from a degree at imperial? I haven't reveived an interview/rejection yet so it really shook me up 😂 I really thought it was an interview invitation then hahaha oh well

ReputationRep:
    Haha yh me too. I think it's a good sign.
    Did anyone else just get an email from imperial about how to get the most from a degree at imperial? I haven't reveived an interview/rejection yet so it really shook me up 😂 I really thought it was an interview invitation then hahaha oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timon512)
    Haha yh me too. I think it's a good sign.
    I hope so… beginning to lose hope at this point though because it's getting so late, fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of studying medicine at Imperial College?

I'm hoping to apply for 2017 entry so I'm just in the midst if researching right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys (who are still waiting for an interview) get for BMAT? I think I missed the cut-off - I got 4.9, 5.1, 2A. I don't really understand how band 4 works?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickiejamorr)
    What did you guys (who are still waiting for an interview) get for BMAT? I think I missed the cut-off - I got 4.9, 5.1, 2A. I don't really understand how band 4 works?
    I got 4.2, 5.4, 2.5B. By band 4 do you mean the letter part of the essay score?

ReputationRep:
    I hope so… beginning to lose hope at this point though because it's getting so late, fingers crossed
    I got 2A on the essay too

Although I've still got my fingers crossed and thumbs hooked they might consider inviting me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadherin)
    I got 2A on the essay too

Although I've still got my fingers crossed and thumbs hooked they might consider inviting me...
    I got 2 too. Wouldn't hold your breath m8.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 5, 2016

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.