Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim kid arrested for bringing home made clock to school watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm46)
    Some people clearly got a boner over it...
    :rofl: Made me laugh!
    (Original post by Sweet n Sour)
    Why?
    Because I agree with the poster's statement? Probs repped him before in this thread too.

ReputationRep:
    Ahmed begs to differ.
    He deffo invented his invitation to the White House.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    :rofl: Made me laugh!

Because I agree with the poster's statement? Probs repped him before in this thread too.
    ???

I mean why do you agree. For the 1st time ever I want something intellectual from you.

ReputationRep:
    Ahmed begs to differ.
    Yes well, professional victims are great are exaggerating things to their own benefit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet n Sour)
    ???

I mean why do you agree. For the 1st time ever I want something intellectual from you.
    I agree with this statements in his post -

'The real problem is how the rabid radical left think that minorities, especially Muslims, should be above the law and the standards we set for others, and that we should overcompensate for his discomfort by praising him recklessly. If MIT let in every Chinese or Indian kid who disassembled a clock, they could fill their freshman intake 10 times over.'

In the most literal way, this was overhyped. If he were to earn a place at MIT, a visit to the White House, it should've been without the media's help. As he said, 'if MIT let anyone(yeah, I changed it) who disassembled a clock...' It makes no bloody sense. If anything it's just that he's in bed with lady luck. I might as well make something, somehow get myself arrested and get recognition - not saying that's what he did, but if that's what they're going to do, I expect more of such. You want an intellectual conversation but I'm sorry, I can't give you that as I feel this is more of a dead battle.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with this statements in his post -

x
    I love how people like the person I responded to think that any kind of criticism against Ahmed or the praise he got is akin to chanting "White Power" as you take away his future Nobel Prizes.

Dawkins didn't demean Ahmed, but if anything, he was targeting the media frenzy and the way people were rushing to his defence before knowing the facts, presumably to make themselves look better.

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen this video, the boy playing Ahmed is so adorable . it was funny too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fango_Jett)
    I love how people like the person I responded to think that any kind of criticism against Ahmed or the praise he got is akin to chanting "White Power" as you take away his future Nobel Prizes.

Dawkins didn't demean Ahmed, but if anything, he was targeting the media frenzy and the way people were rushing to his defence before knowing the facts, presumably to make themselves look better.
    ^Spot on. I hadn't looked into the Dawkin's shizzle. Just might do it :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, this was a dry run by IS to assassinate Obama.
    DAT PLOT TWIST DOE lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure that a small school in the States is not exactly high on the priority list of IS...
    It's close to the site of a terror attack just a short while ago, which is why the reaction was so much. They killed 2 people in a 'Draw Mohammed' competition.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure that a small school in the States is not exactly high on the priority list of IS...
    Well you don't exactly know that do you? If you want to debate, please respond with something on an intellectual meaningful level. As I said, use your brain please.

This topic has made me realise, humans are stupid, really stupid.

ReputationRep:
    What? You wouldn't think that Boston Marathon or a random British soldier would be priority targets for Muslim terrorists either. Schools are "quite good" places for attacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Wasting resources and blowing open a whole network of sleeper cells to bomb a school in the backwaters of America is high on the priority list for IS.

Well, self reflection of your own intelligence does tend to do that to you.
    God give me strength. Stop saying stupid stuff. And yeah about that... come back to me when you're in Mensa )))

ReputationRep:
    I assume the school was holding a "Draw a cartoon day" as well?
    If I'm not mistaken, it's the closest school to that place and had gotten some threats on twitter before.

ReputationRep:
    ^Spot on. I hadn't looked into the Dawkin's shizzle. Just might do it :holmes:
    He literally said:

"Disassembling and assembling is great. But you shouldn't then claim it's your invention"

"Its not relevant to the wrongfulness of his arrest. It is relevant to the mistaken adulation he received"

Of course, in the minds of the Social Justice Warriors, he might as well have given a 5 star review to Mein Kampf, because how dare he question a Muslim's version of events.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah. Why?
    How should I know? Go ahead and ask the people who made the threats.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Errm46;59509349]
    (Original post by Rassam91)
    God give me strength.

The quantification of your intelligence does not mean what you spew is actually intelligent.
    If you wish to use unusual words, please do use them correctly. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo

For anyone who is interested in our little genius's invention in reality.

This is now supposed to be our standard for getting into places like MIT. God help the lower ranked unis.

#InviteMeToTheWhiteHouseToo

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo

For anyone who is interested in our little genius's invention in reality.

This is now supposed to be our standard for getting into places like MIT. God help the lower ranked unis.
    Already posted it, but in case you didn't see it, take a look at this as well http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/...and-ourselves/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He literally said:

"Disassembling and assembling is great. But you shouldn't then claim it's your invention"

"Its not relevant to the wrongfulness of his arrest. It is relevant to the mistaken adulation he received"

Of course, in the minds of the Social Justice Warriors, he might as well have given a 5 star review to Mein Kampf, because how dare he question a Muslim's version of events.
    :rofl:

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.