Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnusbane)
    Congrats!!!!!!!

I'm soo happy for you 😁😁😁
    Thank you very much Have you heard from them?

(Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Whoooo whoooo!!!!!! So happy for you girl congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hehe thank you!!!!!!! If it wasn't for kind people like you withdrawing your application I may not have even been in this position. I will forever be grateful ^_^ good luck for Liverpool!!!!

(Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Wow!! Well done I'm really pleased for you
    Thank youuuu I thought of you when I got my email. Have you heard yet? Yours and my application are so similar. I am certain you'll be invited soon! Keep me posted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara0928)
    Thank you very much Have you heard from them?
    Nope im still waiting

ReputationRep:
    Nope im still waiting
    Me too we should hear in he next couple of days

ReputationRep:
    Nope im still waiting
    Aw I totally know how you guys are feeling because I was feeling the same up until 16.41 today. I really hope you, @charlottemc1234 and everyone else hear ASAP. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I received an interview last week for the A104 (6 year foundation) course but I just withdrew because I received an offer from my first choice (it's closer to home)

Good luck to everyone who has interviews and to anyone still waiting, don't lose hope!

ReputationRep:
    Me too we should hear in he next couple of days
    I hope so

ReputationRep:
    The wait was so long. I've been rejected from my three other choices pre interview. I really hope you all hear soon because I was refreshing my inbox every minute of every day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AFC_123456789)
    Just got my interview email now! Omds finally!!!! God is great
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    OMG congrats guys, really really happy for you!!!!! Hope you smash the interview!

ReputationRep:
    I hope so
    In the same boat as you guys,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittt)
    In the same boat as you guys,
    Where else have you applied???

ReputationRep:
    Where else have you applied???
    Notts, st Georges and Newcastle. Rejected from all 3 pre interview 😔 I have so much hope for Keele now, what about you??

ReputationRep:
    Notts, st Georges and Newcastle. Rejected from all 3 pre interview 😔 I have so much hope for Keele now, what about you??
    Liverpool, Sheffield, and Cardiff; rejected from sheffield pre-interview, interview at liverpool and waiting on cardiff

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool, Sheffield, and Cardiff; rejected from sheffield pre-interview, interview at liverpool and waiting on cardiff
    Awww well done on the Liverpool interview! I've heard a few people are waiting on Cardiff still too. Is keele your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Awww well done on the Liverpool interview! I've heard a few people are waiting on Cardiff still too. Is keele your first choice?
    I don't really know i'm just really confused right now, and tired

ReputationRep:
    Yeah fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara0928)
    Aw I totally know how you guys are feeling because I was feeling the same up until 16.41 today. I really hope you, @charlottemc1234 and everyone else hear ASAP. Good luck
    Congrats at least one of the omg-i-cant-handle-the-wait crew has heard back!!! About bloody time too.

I haven't heard and should have heard by now if it was going to be positive according to the woman I spoke to. Good luck to everyone else waiting and for those of you with interviews I hope you do well

ReputationRep:
    Yeah fair enough
    Are you guys applying as grads or school leavers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kc91)
    Congrats at least one of the omg-i-cant-handle-the-wait crew has heard back!!! About bloody time too.

I haven't heard and should have heard by now if it was going to be positive according to the woman I spoke to. Good luck to everyone else waiting and for those of you with interviews I hope you do well
    Hahaha!! I am still in shock. It is annoying you guys are still waiting. I reckon tmw and thursday they'll send out more interviews and maybe more rejections on friday. It's my guess, might be completely wrong but lets stay positive for the rest of the "omg-i-cant-handle-the-wait" crew I really hope you all hear good news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittt)
    Are you guys applying as grads or school leavers?
    School leaver, i'm in year 13

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.